July 29, 2014 | 2023 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kimmeekat72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lips would never make it through the hot sunny days at the beach or the bitter cold wind blasting my face!! I have used this for years!! It has the best texture,,no wax feeling,,no filmy after feel...best of all this stuff is CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one stashed every where,,truely a fab find!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Ruby2003

On oldie but a goodie. I can remember Aunt's wearing this when I was a kid and couldn't wait to try it. Very emollient however it has sort of a floral scent and taste. But lips were dewy soft.

Have purchased multiple times and for the sale price of $1 or under why not give it try?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG lip balm. I buy like 5 at a time, I have one at my desk, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, on my dresser, in my purse. I'm completely addicted. This is the ONLY lip balm that feels really good on the lips, does not burn or sting, and keeps them supple longer than anything else on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2009 8:39:00 AM More reviews by CaramelBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this lip balm because it is light and moisturizes well. I like a lip balm to soothe my lips even at their most chapped, and this fits the bill. I recently did a test of 4 lip balms and this one did well (about a 3.5 out of 5) in comparison to the others. While this does moisturize using oils, it does a good job and its not overtly waxy or hard like Chapstick can be.
The smell isn't life ending. Granted I didn't know how it smelled when I ordered it but I suppose I just got used to it. I also like that the packaging is pink. Being a girly girl, I am a sucker for cute, neat packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG lip treatment. If this cost $20+ I would gladly shell out the cash for it every time I ran out, so the fact that this is less than $1 USD blows my mind. Insanely cheap! Very moisturizing - has never dried my lips out once. Goes on clear. Love the old-fashioned packaging and scent/taste. I can see where the scent/taste could be off-putting to some, but it's less than $1 so it's worth the risk imo. I have nothing but praise for this product. I'll buy it as long as it's made.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by LuvnMyLife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never had super smooth lips until I used this lip balm. It smells like a floral perfume but it will linger away after a while but the moisture is still there. It made my lips so soft that after giving a quick peck to my fiance', he gave me a surprised look saying, "Your lips are so soft! They're never this soft! It's like I'm kissing memory foam! It's weird!" And that's when I knew I will be repurchasing it from now on! :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by molly111

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i am a lipgloss junkie, i've tried them all. this is my HG and i need to stop straying. not waxy, greasy or goopy. stays on for a long time. non-drying, moisturizes well. i don't notice any scent/taste. super easy packaging (like a roll-up chapstick) and it costs 99 cents a tube. i get no color from this but my lips are fairly pigmented so i don't really need (or like) color most days. i wish it had some SPF, but Avon has Moisture Lip Therapy w/ SPF 15 that i use if i'll be outside for more than a few minutes. seriously, load up on the Kiss Dew, MUA. its so great. i just got 6 tubes in the mail today. and i'll continue to hoard it (everything i love gets discontinued right when i realize i love it). A++

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by jenalaun

Best lip balm by far. So cheap..all the time. Not crazy about the perfumey smell and taste, but it is the only thing that makes my lips feel great. I work in a casino, and the air is so dry all the time. I only use lip balm at work, and this is the only one that works. I keep trying new stuff (don't know why) and nothing comes close. Been using this for about 5 years. It's so cheap I buy 3-5 at a time to keep in purses, pockets, and car.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by 1995shand

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

this stuff is really moisturizing, i really like the scent and the consistency. this stuff is DIRT cheap when i bought it i paid 0.99 CAD on the site now it is 0.89 CAD. it has no color and is really good to wear under lipsticks and lip glosses. i always wear this under my MAC lipstick because sometimes they can be drying and it really keeps my lips soft and moisturized. in the tube it is pink but it comes out color less soo you could wear it under anything. amazing produt!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just recently purchased one of these, as I used to like them years ago. I am a lip balm fanatic...I hate having dry lips! This is cheap, yet works well. I'm not crazy about the "scent," but it doesn't last long. This goes on smoothly and leaves a pinkish tint on my lips. Dew Kiss kicks Chapstick's butt. LOL