December 22, 2014 | 1163 users online

Loose Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Libre Loose Powder Quartet Air Sensation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by julijalv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best powders I have used! I have it in shade Nr.2 - delicate beige - great, neutral shade. The powder is mattifying, feels very comfortable on skin. Face looks just great!
I think the packaging is unique, beautiful, but not very comfortable to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by caline

This is THE best loose powder i've ever used and i doubt i will ever change my mind. The powder particles are very fine and it doesn't look like you have any powder on your face at all (unlike some other products...) It gives you that gentle glow without making you sparkle like christmas lights.
I actually got the limited edition of this which is slightly more sparkly than the normal edition and it is still great. There really isn't much bad thing to say about this product as it comes in a beautiful packaging. There is actually alot of product in the box so price-wise, its justifiable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2010 7:49:00 AM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The best loose powder I have had so far.It is very light and almost invisible but evens out my skin tone and covers the enlarged pores nicely while adding a subtle glow. I use it on top of clinique pore minimiser, as when I use it over foundation my face gets shiny very soon. I just wish it worked for my oily t-zone a bit better, and an spf would have been nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have it in delicate beige. and I just enjoy the whole experience: the smell, the puff, the results. especially if u use some water spray afterwards to get rid of any powdery effect. it makes ur skin so touchable
Tip: if you take a little bit on your finger and apply it to your lids as an eyeshadow base, your eyeshadows will never crease

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 5:33:00 PM More reviews by m241187n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Reviewing: Soft White (No. 5) and Light Pastel (No. 1).

HG! This is one of those beauty products that you will never ever replace, has been a wonder with every application.

The product: very thin loose powder, the powder particles are smaller than in any other loose powder I’ve tried. The product almost “vanishes” after application because it looks so natural on the skin- like they say on the Givenchy website “Transparency”. Yet, the skin looks radiant and even- like your own skin, only so much better. I apply it alone (over moisturizer) or over foundation (which makes the coverage look much more natural) and it lasts all day. The coverage is very sheer, but somehow manages to cover everything I need it to cover. My pores look especially good.

The packaging: Best ever, I hated loose powders because of the mess- which doesn’t exist with this product. You get a beautiful Givenchy square case, which looks so good that I want to carry it around and look at it all the time. The inside is where the trick is: the powder is made of four different shades which are combined into the “perfect” single shade. Each shade is packed separately into its own little square. The squares are fused together and each one has a “G” shape on top (made of tiny holes). This makes the powder come out of the box with no mess at all- and the puff is very good, no brush needed.

CONS: expensive, but worth it since it will last you for at LEAST a year (I used mine everyday for the past 6 months and it’s not even half way…magic). Also, it has very tiny shimmer particles in it. I didn’t notice them at first because they aren’t too vivid when applied over foundation. However, they are visible on simply moisturized skin. The shimmer if subtle and like the powder- it’s very fine and gives you a dewy (not at all shiny!) look. It also kind of disappears after around 2 hours into the day, so no big deal. Last con, it may be a bit too drying for winter, so –just use a better moisturizer (it’s not the powder’s fault…)

Conclusion: I love it (in both shades) and will buy it over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by katexiee

Amazing product. Great texture, great colour, great packaging, great lasting power. It's a joy to apply. Got this in Fresh Rose thanks to the recommendation from my BA and it leaves me with a radiant face, so much so that I can even forgo my blusher. Absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by scottydolly

AMAZING. . .smells amazing, looks amazing, packaging amazing. . just amazing. . .
it makes me look porcelein when on top of foundation, yet for it being pastle white, it doesnt make me look like casper, just like a really pretty paleness that stops shine, . . i find i need to touch up by the end of work but thats nothing, and although expensive it lasts for ever. . . xx

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by tiffanyck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

simply amazing!! i use it over my moisturizer n sunscreen it looks amazing n my face stays fresh through out the day..works superb with foundation and TM..love it!! would def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 5:54:00 AM More reviews by anad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great. Got my in Sweet Caramel, covers, mattes and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by gdeleon

great powder! leaves the skin feeling silkier! I use it on top of the daily cream and sunblock. I do not need to use any other powder! then just apply regular blush!! looks great!!