August 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by canadienne91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I remember this lip gloss from when I was a kid and starting to experiment with makeup. The Wetslicks smell pretty good but that's about all the good praise I can give them. The formula is really watery and doesn't have any staying power. I'm not a fan of super sticky lip glosses but this had the overall consistency of water and wouldn't stay on for more than a few minutes. Also, the formula would separate after a few weeks and would be essentially useless. I'd say these lip glosses are good for young girls starting out with makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MakeupGirl321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's smells AMAZING and isn't sticky, but is pretty expensive and doesn't last very long =(

Luv the smell, seriously! I have Guava, Strawberry, and Berry, and luv em!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

These lip glosses suck! I bought Strawberry Splash and didn't like it. this LG does not stay on long due to the fact that it is not sticky.

I'm NOT a fan of Cover Girl products.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by andr3awatermelon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lip gloss. Its smooth and creamy, not sticky. Its inexpensive and the color is sheer and natural. Id definetly recommend it and will be buying more soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by tadeusz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My lips are sensitive and a year ago I decided to try CG Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash and omg finally something that didn't hurt my lips. It smells nice and feels good when applied. I've built up a big collection of the different flavors (strawberry, watermelon, lemon, fig, raspberry to name a few) but I always come back to guava. Definitely would buy again and again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I've had a couple of these now and I love them. They smell great, leave my lips shiny and last a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2010 10:41:00 PM More reviews by SoSleepy

I really like this gloss. It gives a very sheer light pink tint to lips which is exactly what I was looking for. It feels really moisturizing and also smells and tastes really nice. Good price too. Will definitely buy again when I run out and plan to try the other flavors too. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by michelleeheartsyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss smells soo good, and the color is really pretty too. It's the perfect texture; not too sticky. It has minimal shimmer..when the light hits it its beautifuk. Def one of the best drugstore lipglosses(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have pigmented lips and I'm always looking for the perfect pink lipgloss, this one is amazing, very moisturizing, shows up nicely on my lips and is super affordable. The smell is quite nice, sweet but not too overpowering. (I'm a LoLa by the way ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by nanimav

In the package it's a nice pink color, on my lips it's another clear lipgloss. There isn't even a hint of pink there. It's has a nice smell, not sticky or runny, applies easily. Packaging is okay. I got this as a B1G1 free, so pricewise it was good. It's a bummer that there isn't any color on my lips, because this would be a great gloss otherwise. No reason to repurchase.