Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

3.8

on 6/26/2010 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's smells AMAZING and isn't sticky, but is pretty expensive and doesn't last very long =(

Luv the smell, seriously! I have Guava, Strawberry, and Berry, and luv em!

on 6/25/2010 9:17:00 AM

These lip glosses suck! I bought Strawberry Splash and didn't like it. this LG does not stay on long due to the fact that it is not sticky.

I'm NOT a fan of Cover Girl products.

This is a great lip gloss. Its smooth and creamy, not sticky. Its inexpensive and the color is sheer and natural. Id definetly recommend it and will be buying more soon!

on 6/17/2010 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My lips are sensitive and a year ago I decided to try CG Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash and omg finally something that didn't hurt my lips. It smells nice and feels good when applied. I've built up a big collection of the different flavors (strawberry, watermelon, lemon, fig, raspberry to name a few) but I always come back to guava. Definitely would buy again and again and again.

on 6/17/2010 2:35:00 PM

I've had a couple of these now and I love them. They smell great, leave my lips shiny and last a decent amount of time.

on 5/28/2010 10:41:00 PM

I really like this gloss. It gives a very sheer light pink tint to lips which is exactly what I was looking for. It feels really moisturizing and also smells and tastes really nice. Good price too. Will definitely buy again when I run out and plan to try the other flavors too. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lipgloss smells soo good, and the color is really pretty too. It's the perfect texture; not too sticky. It has minimal shimmer..when the light hits it its beautifuk. Def one of the best drugstore lipglosses(:

I have pigmented lips and I'm always looking for the perfect pink lipgloss, this one is amazing, very moisturizing, shows up nicely on my lips and is super affordable. The smell is quite nice, sweet but not too overpowering. (I'm a LoLa by the way ;)

on 2/22/2010 1:09:00 PM

In the package it's a nice pink color, on my lips it's another clear lipgloss. There isn't even a hint of pink there. It's has a nice smell, not sticky or runny, applies easily. Packaging is okay. I got this as a B1G1 free, so pricewise it was good. It's a bummer that there isn't any color on my lips, because this would be a great gloss otherwise. No reason to repurchase.

on 2/19/2010 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

YAY I am so happy I finally found a lip gloss that actually isn't unbearably sticky!!! Most of the time when I put on lipgloss, it looks good for like 10 minutes and then just feels way too sticky and gross unless I put lip balm over it. This one surprised me...it's not sticky at all!!! And it smells really good!! And they aren't much money. The color isn't my favorite on me--it's pretty, just not my favorite, but I will definitely be buying other colors of this gloss. YAY!!

Recommended for Medium Skin