October 20, 2014 | 1990 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof Espresso

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

i have oily eye lids so most eye liner (even the gel ones) smudge on me.........with this one it's no suprise for me that it also smudges.......maybe not as severly as others.......but now is fall-winter........i dun think i will be able to use it during summer........and 30 cnd for an eyeliner is just plain crazyyyy.....And i feel liked this just work slightly better than the powerpoint from macc.....so i'm not sure if i can justified the price for the quality......if it wasn't for the 20 dollars gift card i got from Bay points i would have never bought it..........So don't expect miracleee peopleee!!!UPdATE: I've increased two lippies becuse i really notice a big difference when i start using the aqua waterproof eye liner from makeup forever.........this eyeliner really don't smudge even when i use it at my waterlines........even if it smudges.....it's not as bad as other ones......i found myself using the chanel's all the times........actually i will buy this in black also to replace my makeup forever.........

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2008 8:01:00 PM More reviews by angel824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge. It goes on nice and easy and makes my green eyes pop. The only down side is that it's so expensive, but hey that's Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Espresso is a deep brown that is great for daywear. The liner itself is a bit try and flat and tends to pull my skin when applied. That said, it really is waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:10:00 AM More reviews by petit_ami

Great reviews and it's sold out in so many stores where I live. Managed to track it down when my husband was at Heathrow duty free. I usually don't wear eye liner as I wear contacts and my eye lids are quite oily and everything usually smudges. But this really works. I love the sharpener at the other end. It goes on really well and doesn't pull my eye lids. I have dark brown hair and eyes so this is a really natural colour for me. After I line my eyes I make sure I blend it in with a smudge brush (I use Laura Mercier's) dusted in brown eye shadow. I think it has real staying power as I have oily eye lids and I live in a very humid climate currently. I would rate this higher than the ones from MAC and Shu Uemura.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by mookie65

I bought this based upon the good reviews it's received, but I was SO disappointed. First off, the expresso is a really dark brown, almost black. It was darker than I had thought. Then, I couldn't get a smooth line. The liner goes on thick and it doesn't smudge well; it just all rubs off. Staying power was only so-so, certainly not worthy of a "waterproof" eyeliner or one as expensive as this one. My cheapo Prestige eyeliner goes on better and lasts longer than this one. I'm glad I bought this on ebay so I don't feel too ripped off.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is really weird. This eyeliner worked on me well enough for awhile; it didn't smudge, budge, fade, etc. I even bought a new one when my first one ran out. However, after awhile, it started smudging on me and I applied the same amount etc (I don't pack on the eyeliner to begin with).
And all of a sudden it was no longer waterproof on -my- skin and it would run down my face... this may not happen to everyone else though haha..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 10:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupguy1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a significant upgrade to the older aquacrayon: the newer version will retract and can be sharpened (sharpener is attached to the top of the stick). I goes on smoothly without tugging and makes my eyes pop. I've also used it on several female friends with terrific results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 8:20:00 AM More reviews by umalin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's really great eye liner! After a whole day's work it still doesn't smudge.
espresso color is very nature for my brown color eyes.
100% will repurchase after use up the current one

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by HPPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only eyeliner that stays on my oily skin. I used to be very loyal to the Aqua Crayon, but when this baby came out, I instantly did not regret my upgrade. The crayon twists up and down, so if you get too much, you can just twist it back down. I love this espresso color! Its the best shade of brown for my hazel eyes and it blends beautifully with any eye shadow color that I use. Its about $30, although I bought my last one on ebay for $18. I will continue to use this as this is my favorite soft eyeliner out of them all!