April 18, 2014 | 1856 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 3:40:00 PM More reviews by coconuttynut

I was so excited to try this mascara because so many people raved about the length and definition. I tried it for a week, and every day it would clump like crazy on my lashes. It barely gave me any length; in fact, for me, it gave much more volume but that was due to the clumps! I don't think it looked very natural at all.

The only good thing is that it washed off very easily with my normal facial cleanser.

It cost 9.99 at CVS but luckily I was able to return it due to their beauty promise. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just for the record, my HG mascara is definetly CG Lashblast but I bought this because allthatglitters21 has always raved about it and I usually trust her judgement. However, mascara is the one thing I really think you can't depend on other people for opinions on because it varies so much.

I didn't feel like this mascara lengthened my lashes anymore than my LashBlast Volume, which was somewhat dissapointed because Lashblast promises more of volume than length. The packaging is super creative and cute. I love the small wand but it didn't seem to help me out at all, in fact it kept getting on my eyelid [when i tried to wiggle at the root]. A decent mascara for decent length, but I kind of expected more. It seemed to hold curl an alright amount, but I think by using this I prefer volumizing, thickening mascaras better because they seem to make my eyes look more awake and happy.

it was fun to try, but I will not be repurchasing. Instead I'll go buy some more of my CG Lashblast!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I'm just not really loving this mascara. This mascara turns my freshly curled lashes to stick straight the moment it touches my lashes, and it smudges within four hours. I've had it for a while and I'll be returning it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Copperton

Easy to find & Inexpensive
Dramatic Effect
Not Clumpy

Cons.
Does not hold curl of lash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 8:32:00 AM More reviews by moonshell

This is my everyday mascara. I like the fact that it lengthens my lashes without being over-the-top and it doesn't clump so I have this long, natural-looking lashes which is perfect for my everyday look. Though it doesn't do anything to volumize my lashes, it's ok since it didn't promise either. It doesn't flake or smudge and very easy to remove at the end of the day. This will be a mainstay on my makeup kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Late in trying this out, I know it's been around for awhile. First, the cons: I like volume. My lashes are pretty long and thick naturally, but I like my mascara to make them super full and soft looking. This isn't the one to reach for if you're looking for fullness, but it doesn't claim to do that, so I'm not counting off for it (I just prefer volumizing mascaras in general.) Also, the wand is a bit flimsy, so if you're in a hurry or position it wrong, I could see it possibly bending or breaking. A sturdier "stem" would probably help.

Now for the good part: My lashes have never looked longer. They were so long, I could feel them hitting my browbone any time I turned my eyes upward. I didn't experience clumping, flaking, or smudging. I combined this with a couple other mascaras (either before or after a coat of another product), hoping I could combine the lengthening power of this with a little volume. I may try this out again after I've used up a few more mascaras down the road, as I didn't find a perfect combination this time. Even though, as I said, I prefer thickness to "defined," I would still repurchase this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara because I'd heard so many great reviews on it, and because I was sick of being stuck with the Maybelline Great Lash.

I LOVE this mascara. It's very lengthening, the wand is great, and it doesn't clump. I got the color Blackest Black and it looks wonderful.

If you're interested, I recommend going out on a whim and picking this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

I bought this stuff after seeing people rave about it on YouTube, and I love it also! It makes my lashes look so long without clumping up too much and its easy to remove with makeup remover. love it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by cmae1

Great for an everyday mascara. Lasts a very long time and gives a lot of bang for the buck. It lengthens and darkens nicely. For special occasions, going out, dates, etc, you should probably use a nicer, higher-end product. However, for everyday use it's the best you can get for cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jasLLLynn

overall a good mascara. indeed gives very defined and "slim-looking" lashes. didn't experience any clumping at all. the wand makes application super easy and enjoyable!

however, this mascara would be perfect if it could provide more volume.