July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Fragrances - Lavanila - Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mamalizzie

Gorgeous, rich fragrance that is surprsingly decadent in scent. I was expecting a more citrusy smell to this fragrance with perhaps a vanilla undertone for some reason, but this fragrance has definitely succeeded in surpassing my desires for a vanilla-grapefruit combo "done right". Never over-powering, you cannot over-apply (even if you try). The rollerball design is perfect for easy application, and the bottle is pretty and small enough to display on your dresser or night stand, or simply throw in your purse for multiple applications throughout the day. I can't say enough about the richness of the fragrance itself. Tis truly a vanilla scent with a blending of true grapefruit essence ... can't be without now that I've found it ... and I'm not always a vanilla lover I should add. This one won't disappoint ... ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 10:35:00 AM More reviews by whosheis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the combination of the two scents and the convenience of it as a roll-on. I do plan on buying the spray on soon when I get the chance. I always carry this perfume on me in my bag for when I need a touch up or if I'm in a rush to apply it. I love how easy its to target the spots.

Plus I love smell so much. It smells like ice cream and usually leaves me wanting to nibble on myself. Scent works well with me since I find vanilla and citrus scents go great with my body chemistry. I hope they never stop making this stuff. If they do, I'll be sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 9:54:00 AM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this perfume for summer! It is the perfect blend of clean and warm scents, fresh grapefruit with warm vanilla! The rollerball is excellent, as the previous reviewer said ...no leaking! This perfume is also kind of an oil consistency so the staying power is amazing..it was still on my wrist the next morning! The vanilla base is very authentic smelling, no sickly sweet or artifical gourmand smell, just light, clean and very refreshing. $15 USD for .33 oz @ sephora

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG HOW CUTE?! LOVE the fact that they put vanilla grapefruit in such a convenient roll on...it's still the same formula (healthy EDP) - AND the thing doesn't leak like some of my other rollers....now I can stop carrying the big bottle in my purse! Just have to make sure that my friends don't steal it....they've already threatened to because our sephora sold out :( Only downside: The other two don't come in rollers!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! I want my pure vanilla roller!!