September 24, 2014 | 1498 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Ageless Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nzf

This stuff is pretty good at moisturizing. It didn't make me break out or itch or anything, but my mom got the Lifting and Firming version and that one made my face burn. So it's definitely gentler, though possibly less effective if you are looking to...lift and firm. Anyway, it has a nice pleasant scent, applies smoothly, moisturizes very well. I think this was the first night moisturizer I started using after I realized that, now in my 20s, I'd inevitably start seeing aging signs faster than I'd like. It did significantly improve my skin texture for the few months that I used it, and a little jar does last a long time (plus is a relatively cheap price for night creams, at least in my world). The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I am always on the lookout for that perfect cream that improves my skintone and preserves my 20-year-old self forever (I'm currently using Origins' A Perfect World). But this is really a very good cream for night moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by keenan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few months in conjunction with the cleanser (just finished the cleanser and am nearing the bottom third of the container of cream) and am really pleased with it. It absorbs quickly, makes my skin soft, and I definitely notice an improvement in the texture of my skin. I look hydrated and relaxed. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:09:00 AM More reviews by amccorq

I've been using this for several weeks and I am a fan. Not-heavy, absorbs nicely and leaves skin dewy. I have dry skin but after I put this on, I often find myself caressing my own face b/c it's so soft...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by BlueeyedSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so highly scented I couldn't stand it, furthermore it felt stingy and burny when I applied it, very irritating. I broke out as well from it which I attribute to the added scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2008 11:37:00 PM More reviews by JesssicaRabbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I used this entire jar before posting a review, hoping to see some positive results. It's mediocre. In fact, I think it's created the breakouts around my mouth/chin area. I also noticed a slight burning sensation when using this product (particularly if I got it on my lips).

I wanted to like this product so badly because I absolutely love Aveeno moisturizers! (My favorite is "Clear Complexion"). Sadly, I probably could have put nothing on my face at night and got the same results as with this product. Looks like it's back to Neutrogena Visibly Even Night Cream for me (which I really love).

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 1:37:00 PM More reviews by manonuevo

This product made me break out! I felt some tingling while I was putting it on and the next day my face was red and flaky all over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

I have been using this at night along with the serum in the morning. My skin feels really great after I use this and my skin tone is more even. No breakouts. Makes me feel happy with nice skin. Try this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2008 12:05:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This is currently my HG nightcream. I use Cetaphil lotion and sunscreen in the day and then this combined with the Postively Ageless serum at night. I have not had a single zit since using this combination. My skin is hydrated and glowing. I have no plans to switch it up anytime soon so hopefully Aveeno won't discontinue this cream or change the formula.
The texture is light and refreshing--absorbs quickly and never feels greasy. Since I use only at night this jar has been lasting me at least 4 months--so the price doesn't seem to high at this rate.
I will continue to repurchase this and the serum--both perfect products for my current skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2007 12:49:00 AM More reviews by jelena14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard some great things about aveeno so I decided to give this product a try. The second I put it on I felt a lot of burning and itching on my face. However, the product is not too greasy and it did improve my skin tone a bit. The scent is too strong and I would not recommend this product to anyone sensitive to fragrance (not a sensitive skin product overall). I will not repurchase this product; I'm going back to Avene!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this. It's soft and moisturizing and perfect for nighttime because it sinks in nicely and the scent fades. Great product. I love jars!