October 2, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the mini-sized version of this, and it is so small! I can barely get a finger in the mouth of the pot. But that has nothing to do with the product, which is awesome. Benefit's cream shadows are my favorite - they really don't crease and look so pretty on. RSVP is a champagne-y color. It seems to show up pinkish on a lot of people, but not so much on me. It's a great simple wash of color that brightens up your eyes. I'll definitely get the full-size when I finish the mini.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by EmilyKate123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Bought this in Debenhams sale a couple of months ago, a really good eyeshadow that adds a gorgeous shimmer to your eyes without looking overtly dolled up. Application is a bit tricky but if you use a brush and move it over in the pot then it should come out easier. Such a cute little pot too! I love how Benefit is so kitch and retro. A really lovely colour and the name is right, it doesn't crease. It cannot also be used as a base, I sometimes put sin over the top from UD to intensify the look. I think i got it for around 8 in the sale, and it was a good quality product worth that amount. It is in a really good quality glass container that is sturdy and looks expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like many others, I bought this in a small Benefit kit for $10. It was a great deal, and this product really grew on me!
I always just use this as a cream shadow, usually as just a wash of color or as a base. I think this color looks different on everyone, it really depends on your skin tone, because the product itself is pretty sheer. The color is rather shimmery, but I think it's gorgeous, especially if you pair it with a darker matte brown.
My favorite part of this product though is the fact that it really holds up. This really does not crease on me, and I don't even need primer underneath. Any shadows I use on top of it also stay!
I really love this product and would recommend it. Very versatile, you can use it for a natural look by itself, or add others and it can be quite dramatic :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by mybeadifullife

I love the color of this product, but it takes a lot to make it work for me. I have to wear this with a primer, then layer very thinly, letting dry 30 second or so between coats, then putting a powder eyeshadow on top.

This usually willl make it last all day, but this takes a lot of steps with a product that I had hoped to just swipe on and go. Other brands work better for me, like the Estee lauder shadow cremes, and the mac paint pots.

but i love this color so much, especially when applied with urban decay pp in sin, and layered with a shimmery gold/peachy eyeshadow on top, like eyeshadows from the croc palette by lorac, or stilla kitten.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by roisinbelfast

This is a GREAT daywear shadow. When im in a hurry but still want my eye makeup to look nice and natural - this is what I use.
Its also great as a base to build on - but to be honest I love it on its own!
Blends so so well and it really doesnt crease.
Does exactly what it says on the tin!
LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by awkwardandawakened

I purchased this product in a mini kit from sephora for $10, the kit came with this along with a mini "stay dont stray" and a mini "erase paste". i have a review of STS up. R.S.V.P is a light shimmery color that looks gorgeous in the cute little pot. but when you blend it in on the lid, all opaque-ness disappears & you're stuck with a sheer sparkle on your lid... not cute! to get enough color on the lid for it to not be completely pointless,you need to go back for more like four times. not only is it sheer, but throughout the day it creases...even with a primer underneath. a product that claims to be creaseless, that creases...ironic, huh? :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would buy this again--in the little mini kit that Sephora had (the little container is actually pretty cute!), but I would never purchase this on its own, which is why I selected no for that option.
Compared to the MAC paint pot in bare study, this one is darker in colour. I actually prefer this colour, but in everything else the paint pot trumps the creaseless cream shadow. This stuff isn't as smooth and it doesn't work as well as a base. I haven't tried it as a liner, but I think it would be kind of pointless to use a nude-y colour as a liner. It's not a horrible product, but there are better and for cheaper (like the aforementioned MAC paint pot).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

Im still on the fence with this product which I bought in that mini 10 dollar set from Sephora. I think its too glittery for my taste and i would never wear it by itself. I do like to layer a champaigne eyeshadow over it (like UD Sin or Stila Kitten e/s). It works okay for that. Overall, I dont think i would buy a full size of this bc the small pot will do me just fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by marria77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. When I first got it, I actually didn't like it at all (I got a mini size in the sephora $10 benefit kit with erase paste and an eye primer- which was a great deal). After a few months of working it into routine now and again (which I find is a good thing with a product you are not crazy about but for whatever reason aren't planning to return, to see if it grows on you). Lo and behold, I came to really rely on and appreciate this product

Pros:
Really does last all day with no creasing
Not at all greasy in texture and really melts right into the skin
One little pot of the stuff will last forever
Works on it's own (what I mostly use it for) as a wash or as a base for shadow (it's pretty to wear a matte, like brle on top and the shimmer beneath makes it glow)

Cons:
- On my NC30 olive complexion I found the color more pink than I would have preferred (I didn't take points off for this because it is just my preference and the product is advertised as a pinky shade but I think it will be useful for readers of the review)
- A little too frosty for my liking (it's really NOT over the top glittery, just shimmer but again my personal preference would have been for a tad less shimmer as this is the type of shade one would want to wear during the daytime)
- The color is a bit too sheer (a little see-through)
- Could be a tad creamier. The texture of the shadow can make lids appear scaly. It did with mine and it was not a pretty sight, I think I was just using too much product. With a lighter layer it doesn't give that yucky dry appearance...but again, that means the color comes out pretty sheer.

Overall it is a great product that I am really glad I have. It is not the creamy champagne gold wash of color that I wanted it to be..but I have learned to really appreciate what it is and find myself using it more than I expected.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this cream shadow! It is so beautiful. I wear it on my lids when I am going for a natural/neutral look, sometimes i layer shadows over it.. but it is SO beautiful on its own.. I am in love!