September 1, 2014 | 945 users online

Blush - MAC - Fleurry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by hellolizzie3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would definitely buy this again. I am not getting that it is too shimmery at all. I find that surprising since so many people rave about orgasm. What I love about it is that it has a lot of pop but is not too-too bright. I have BB coral and have to use such a light hand or i look like a clown. I would buy this again for sure, and may get a back up depending on how often I find myself reaching for it. EDIT: I found myself loving this even more as summer wore on. When I have a tan Orgasm is too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by icedcooly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'd get this again because it's LE and so far this is definitely my favourite of Mac blushes. I love this colour because it's exactly the pop of colour my NC25 complexion needs while at the same time not being overly shimmery or overbearing. It's a lovely fresh coral pink, which blends easy into the cheeks and looks simply divine with shimpagne over it. I definitely do not find this too frosty or shimmery at all, and I find the colour highly wearable and the colour buildable with heavy application. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This shade is really very pretty. I find it unique as it is definately a coral but it has enough pink in it to keep it from being too warm. I have olive undertones and coral is hard for me to pull off but this is just lovely. I don't find this frosty at all, and frost is not something I can tolerate. It gives a bit of a glow but is not obnoxious. I actually think this would flatter lots of skintones. Glancing at it I wasn't sure it was going to show up as it look to be on the light side in the pan (Im an NC30ish) but it has great color payoff as another reviewer has stated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 1:12:00 PM More reviews by peaudane

Several MUAers have complained that this blush is too frosty. On my pale skin I only need to apply it lightly to get good colour payoff so the frost comes out subtle, just a really nice glow. I actually prefer a bit of frost to sparkles on my cheeks! This is a soft peach blush, perfect for Spring.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Onederland

well, first off let me say that i love the color. it's a great light coral pink. it looks fantastic on my tanned skin, not too coral or orange, but just enough. however, the white pearl makes it a little hard to wear a lot of, too much and while the color is there, it frosts over with a harsh sheen. but when applied lightly it becomes the perfect natural blush with just a little bit of highlight. very clean, very neutral, very spring.