October 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Ardell - invisibands 110

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Kristi9630

These are the best! They just pump up my natural lashes. They don't look as fake as a lot of the others I've tried (and I've tried lots!) The invisible band is easily hidden with eyeliner.
I wouldn't wear them for daytime, but I wouldn't go out for a night out without them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by hairxcore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ardell lashes are my favoritttee.
i bought a pair of mac eyelashes but didnt like that they looked fake, (synthetic)
& the ardell ones don't look fake to me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by makeupcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always have these lashes in my kit. They look good on everyone and in a pinch make a great half lash! I wouldn't be without them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2009 7:43:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this this two days ago and wore them yesterday with a smokey eye and it looked so good that I'm going to wear them today as well. They look really natural and my work partner told me that my eyes looked big, and believe me, they are not (they are quite small actually) It was my first time wearing false lashes and this ones I think are going to make me wear them frequently.The price was actually really, really good ($4 something at Kmart) With all of this being said is obvious I recommend them and that I would definitely buy again. Today I'll take a picture of my make up and you can see how good they look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by mszlaydeej

I love these lashes. I just love them. Price wasn't bad at all and I'd definitely buy them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by lorii1122

Best falsies for a great price!!! These lashes look so natural and blends in really well with my lashes. Great for an everyday look but still noticeable in terms of length and volume!! This will definitely be a staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Vamp007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this falsie, and i use this on everyday basis. yes, i use it almost everyday. it doesn't screaming fake, it looks natural and pretty. not to thick, not too long. just right ;D
i can re-use this falsie for up to 6 times.
if you try to find a natural looking falsie, then this is it

some of video showing me wearing Ardel #110

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are great false eyelashes. These are great for a more natural look and are not terribly dramatic, but you do notice them. These would be great for those starting out with false eyelashes because they are not overly dramatic and are very easy to apply. I found that the glue they came with is mediocre, but it does the job and the lashes will stick for hours. I got these for about $5 and I would repurchase them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Strip lashes tend to look false but these look like your own lashes but better. They are not super dense, they just enhance your own lashes. Easy to apply and I am able to wear these multiple times, I just clean them with an alcohol wipe and let them dry. Not bad for only $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by amaris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The 110 lashes are the most natural, beautiful falsies I've seen. They enhance my natural lashes, but don't look gawdy/draggy. I like using the brown 110's for a natural daytime (but special) look, and the black 110's for a night out and extra drama. Definitely worth a purchase!