Ardell invisibands 110

4.7

on 4/13/2009 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The #110's are the BEST false eyelashes ever for a very natural look if you're trying to pull them off as your real eyelashes. My friends just think I'm wearing a lot of mascara when I wear these. I love this set so much, I'm pretty sure I have at least 5 or 6 backups in my stash and I've gone through maybe a dozen. Back before I learned, I used to get my falsies wet, which completely ruins the shape. Now I don't get them wet or apply mascara on them and they last for 8-9 wears. Just crimp them with the eyelash curler when they start to lose their shape. Please note that you need to wear eyeliner with the 110's since the band is visible without eyeliner. I find that I also have to dab a little eyeliner on the clear parts of the band that show. Revlon Fantasy Lengths Intensifying eyelashes are similar to the Ardel 110s and do not require disguising with extra liner since the Revlon band is a solid black band but I don't know if Fantasy Lengths has been discontinued. I stocked up back when they were on sale and haven't needed to buy any in a couple of years. For a super sexy evening look, I've had success layering the 110's with the 53 demi lashes. I don't like spikey or very thick fringe falsies because they don't look right on me but the 110's are perfect. They look great with every kind of eye makeup from a classic naked eye with winged liner to my everyday taupe/brown look and they are especially gorgeous with a smokey eye. I love these eyelashes! The only drawback is that the tips of the falsies are so long that they rub against my sunglasses. One more thing: false eyelashes look better with eyeliner. Since my natural lashes are sparse, I tightline my lids and fill in my lashline with dark (not necessarily black) liner. This not only helps my falsies to blend in but also brings out my eyes. Sadly, I can't pull off this look everyday just because it takes too much time and daily wearing of eyeliner eventually irritates my eyes.

on 4/3/2009 12:46:00 PM

These are the best! They just pump up my natural lashes. They don't look as fake as a lot of the others I've tried (and I've tried lots!) The invisible band is easily hidden with eyeliner.
I wouldn't wear them for daytime, but I wouldn't go out for a night out without them.

on 4/2/2009 10:36:00 PM

ardell lashes are my favoritttee.
i bought a pair of mac eyelashes but didnt like that they looked fake, (synthetic)
& the ardell ones don't look fake to me at all.

on 3/30/2009 8:01:00 PM

I always have these lashes in my kit. They look good on everyone and in a pinch make a great half lash! I wouldn't be without them!!

on 3/6/2009 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this this two days ago and wore them yesterday with a smokey eye and it looked so good that I'm going to wear them today as well. They look really natural and my work partner told me that my eyes looked big, and believe me, they are not (they are quite small actually) It was my first time wearing false lashes and this ones I think are going to make me wear them frequently.The price was actually really, really good ($4 something at Kmart) With all of this being said is obvious I recommend them and that I would definitely buy again. Today I'll take a picture of my make up and you can see how good they look.

on 3/1/2009 4:36:00 AM

I love these lashes. I just love them. Price wasn't bad at all and I'd definitely buy them again.

on 2/13/2009 9:04:00 PM

Best falsies for a great price!!! These lashes look so natural and blends in really well with my lashes. Great for an everyday look but still noticeable in terms of length and volume!! This will definitely be a staple for me!

on 1/30/2009 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love this falsie, and i use this on everyday basis. yes, i use it almost everyday. it doesn't screaming fake, it looks natural and pretty. not to thick, not too long. just right ;D
i can re-use this falsie for up to 6 times.
if you try to find a natural looking falsie, then this is it

some of video showing me wearing Ardel #110

on 1/11/2009 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

These are great false eyelashes. These are great for a more natural look and are not terribly dramatic, but you do notice them. These would be great for those starting out with false eyelashes because they are not overly dramatic and are very easy to apply. I found that the glue they came with is mediocre, but it does the job and the lashes will stick for hours. I got these for about $5 and I would repurchase them.

on 1/7/2009 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Strip lashes tend to look false but these look like your own lashes but better. They are not super dense, they just enhance your own lashes. Easy to apply and I am able to wear these multiple times, I just clean them with an alcohol wipe and let them dry. Not bad for only $4.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools