L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

3.2

Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 10.0. Other ingredients : Boron Nitride, Kaolin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Calcium Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Copper PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Panthenol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

on 7/8/2013 6:10:00 PM

I ran out of my Bare Minerals and was really low on money so I bought this. Let me say, I can't believe it but I like it better than Bare Minerals. I do apply it still with the angled Bare Minerals Brush, but this is by far the best Mineral powder makeup I ever used. I also used it for my wedding and I had comments of my skin looked like a Barbie Doll. It did fantastic for wedding pics.

on 7/8/2013 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have pretty bad scarring and hyperpimentation from teenage acne ( I am now 40) , I find this powder gives me great coverage - recently started to use it over a primer and it works a dream. The trick is to layer it gradually rather than heavily cake it on - use a different brush to get a better result , or use the brush with lighter strokes/motion.
Not a fan of the packaging - not travel friendly at all and awkward shape - but the powder works great on my oilt T zone and my scars and marks - since I stopped using liquid foundation five years ago never looked back. I only ever wear liquid at parties now.Another thing - great for photos - gives you flawless skin !

on 6/20/2013 7:42:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been wearing this product for years even though its made my skin, red, dry itchy and flakey. I buy it only because the color is a perfect match for my skin and it looks like I have no make up on at all, I can wear it all day, but come 5pm my face is itching like nothing else and I have to take it of.

If u apply it around or near ur eyes be prepared for it to settle into EVERY little cranny, making u look older, so go for a liquid concealer or apply a primer first around the eye.

I don't know why I still buy it, but I'm experimenting with other foundations because I just can't stand the itching anymore. Oh and the brush..more like a bristle, hate it.

on 6/8/2013 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Pros: *Excellent coverage! Covers redness, pigmentation, scarring. The best coverage I've found in any mineral foundation.
*Does not cause acne breakouts! And that's saying something as just about every foundation I've tried breaks me out. This is a huge plus. *Leaves a lovely dewy finish, making skin look healthy.
*You don't need to use a primer, works very well with or without a primer *i use it on top of 30+ sunscreen and it still looks fabulous *You can layer it so it looks light and natural for the day or it can look heavier for nights out. *i put a mineral veil powder in top if I want a more matte look

Cons: *Too expensive here in Australia $40 is ridiculous *Crappy brush: works much better if you use a good quality brush.*bad packaging. I'd much rather a lid that can be used to tip the powder into, and I'd rather they ditch the brush and give us more foundation instead as it only lasts a month or so if you use it daily. *not enough choice of skin shades *can make you look 'shiny' if you over-apply it.

I have tried Nude by Nature and Bare Minerals and this one is so much better. It is the best of both worlds as it looks very natural but has excellent coverage without causing acne and that's why I keep coming back to it.

on 5/28/2013 1:04:00 AM

My skin is rather oily and this makes me look really shiny. It's not bad mineral makeup but I have to mix ivory and beige to make it match my skin, it stays on for a good amount of time though so overall not good but not bad either.

on 5/13/2013 3:06:00 AM

I have been using this regularly for a few years now. Once in a while i purchase something new, but always come back. It offers great coverage and doesn't clog my skin. During a long day i might have to retouch a couple of times, but i don't mind - it's cheap enough to have one for each purse

on 5/13/2013 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was in CVS looking for nail polish and saw this. I have been using Bare Minerals, but I decided to try something new. I LOVE it!!!! I have nice skin with a few tiny red lines, and it covered them beautifully!! Left a very even, soft, barely makeup on look, PERFECT!!! Found that I can purchase it at a much less prices at Walmart.

on 4/24/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I HATED this product. :) I only gave it two lippies because it looked good on my mom, who has no need for foundation anyway- her skin is perfect. But I digress.

When I first tried to apply the formula, both alone and over primer, it settled into my pores and refused to blend smoothly- the appearance with both was cakey. The formula faded quickly and transferred easily- after about an hour, this product covered my phone and my desk- not my face. The affect after about half an hour wasn't at all flattering- while the formula didn't oxidize, it settled into and around my pores due to oil production, and refused to reblend. I blotted, assuming that would help, and my skin took on a flaky, dry appearance.

I expected oil-control and a lasting, natural coverage from this foundation, and got neither. NOT impressed, especially considering that I paid fifteen dollars for it.

on 4/3/2013 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since this is a expensive product, in my opinion, I would have walked right by this BUT I bought it just a few weeks ago, figure ill try a new loose powder. I LOVE this powder. The coverage one is perfect and covers very good. A lot of product comes out onto the brush so tapping the excess off is a good idea. I find it stays on for a while, not as long as I want. It doesn't feel to cakey like some powders feel. This powder I find needs to be well blended into the skin. Overall I would buy this again and it's a good size to just grab and put into your purse.

on 4/2/2013 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I prefer this to any liquid foundation I've ever used. The colour is a perfect match, it blends extremely well and the coverage is superb.

I'm with a lot of people when they complain about the packaging. It's very messy and if you're not careful it will spill everywhere.

But it looks so good that I'm willing to overlook this. It stays put too - although I have no experience using primer underneath this, so I'm sure that would make it more long lasting.

Also, I have some minor dry patches that really show up when wearing liquid foundation, but when I wear this, they're invisible.

The attached brush is good, however I've recently started using the Real Techniques buffing mineral foundation brush and that makes it look even better!

I haven't tried Bare Essentials, so I can't compare but I'm doubtful I'll try them as this does a great job for £15.