L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

3.2

Active Ingredients : Titanium Dioxide 10.0. Other ingredients : Boron Nitride, Kaolin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Calcium Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Copper PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol, Panthenol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides

This is a review for the L'Oreal True Match Naturale Foundation in Light Ivory 458/W1-W2.
It's a face powder with SPF 19.
I went through the container in about 2 months, using it every morning over my face moisturizer.
Overall, I did not like this product.
The brush that comes with it is not very good. It has very short bristles and is quite dense. It made the application look patchy.
Even using a good brush, the powder comes out as very mat and flat.
This added a dusty looking layer over my face, making my skin look dull.
Felt like I was wearing a mask :(

Coverage not all that noticeable as compared to the great coverage on the powder concealer. Brush on top is nice if you don't have individual makeup brushes, but not needed. Doesn't bother my acne but does little to my skin and works more as a finishing powder.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I was given this product for free when I was fifteen and after I ran out I went and bought a new one. I love this product, it is my favourite powder. Even though the colour is a bit peachy for my skin tone, I love how it stays on all day and looks both flawless and natural. It's brilliant on it's own or on top of your regular liquid foundation. The SPF15 makes it perfect for summer. I love this product and I will keep buying it until it discontinues.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

for some reason the container i have is called "Natural Match", not "True Match". anyhoo, it's the same stuff.
i like it! it covers imperfections on my skin. i admit it gets a little cakey on more oily parts such as on my nose and on my chin, but one wipe and that problem gets solved for me easily. it goes on beautifully on my cheeks, forehead and neck. i think the brush's bristles are too rough but i just use it anyway - i am about to buy new soft brushes (ecotools). i've been using this product for about 2 years, but not daily. more like weekly. i don't wear make up every day. the colour matched me perfectly. i want to try the concealer but i can't find it in walmart! looks like i'll have to go to shoppers and pay more!

it does spill a bit, so i tap it down before opening it and i hold it a little far from my clothes and open slowly. it's not the worst thing in the world

I ran out of my Bare Minerals and was really low on money so I bought this. Let me say, I can't believe it but I like it better than Bare Minerals. I do apply it still with the angled Bare Minerals Brush, but this is by far the best Mineral powder makeup I ever used. I also used it for my wedding and I had comments of my skin looked like a Barbie Doll. It did fantastic for wedding pics.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have pretty bad scarring and hyperpimentation from teenage acne ( I am now 40) , I find this powder gives me great coverage - recently started to use it over a primer and it works a dream. The trick is to layer it gradually rather than heavily cake it on - use a different brush to get a better result , or use the brush with lighter strokes/motion.
Not a fan of the packaging - not travel friendly at all and awkward shape - but the powder works great on my oilt T zone and my scars and marks - since I stopped using liquid foundation five years ago never looked back. I only ever wear liquid at parties now.Another thing - great for photos - gives you flawless skin !

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been wearing this product for years even though its made my skin, red, dry itchy and flakey. I buy it only because the color is a perfect match for my skin and it looks like I have no make up on at all, I can wear it all day, but come 5pm my face is itching like nothing else and I have to take it of.

If u apply it around or near ur eyes be prepared for it to settle into EVERY little cranny, making u look older, so go for a liquid concealer or apply a primer first around the eye.

I don't know why I still buy it, but I'm experimenting with other foundations because I just can't stand the itching anymore. Oh and the brush..more like a bristle, hate it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Pros: *Excellent coverage! Covers redness, pigmentation, scarring. The best coverage I've found in any mineral foundation.
*Does not cause acne breakouts! And that's saying something as just about every foundation I've tried breaks me out. This is a huge plus. *Leaves a lovely dewy finish, making skin look healthy.
*You don't need to use a primer, works very well with or without a primer *i use it on top of 30+ sunscreen and it still looks fabulous *You can layer it so it looks light and natural for the day or it can look heavier for nights out. *i put a mineral veil powder in top if I want a more matte look

Cons: *Too expensive here in Australia $40 is ridiculous *Crappy brush: works much better if you use a good quality brush.*bad packaging. I'd much rather a lid that can be used to tip the powder into, and I'd rather they ditch the brush and give us more foundation instead as it only lasts a month or so if you use it daily. *not enough choice of skin shades *can make you look 'shiny' if you over-apply it.

I have tried Nude by Nature and Bare Minerals and this one is so much better. It is the best of both worlds as it looks very natural but has excellent coverage without causing acne and that's why I keep coming back to it.

My skin is rather oily and this makes me look really shiny. It's not bad mineral makeup but I have to mix ivory and beige to make it match my skin, it stays on for a good amount of time though so overall not good but not bad either.

I have been using this regularly for a few years now. Once in a while i purchase something new, but always come back. It offers great coverage and doesn't clog my skin. During a long day i might have to retouch a couple of times, but i don't mind - it's cheap enough to have one for each purse