November 22, 2014 | 1894 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - toilet seat covers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by rogsweetie03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

That picture made my day!

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always use toilet seat covers to blot my face whenever I'm out and is using the restroom. It's free and it does the job. Plus since it's so huge, it works a lot quicker than using those itty bitty sheets that you have to buy. For good measure, be sure to not use the first one in the dispenser.

Note to all the germaphobes who think this is disgusting: think about what you're breathing in every time you go into a restroom..

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by dabombalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is freakin hilarious. It would be really funny in an airport to take a clean one(duh, no a used one) and wear it around your neck like a bib. Just walk around and act like nothing is wrong. I have to try this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by devabrooks

Lol, It's hilarious that this has a listing :p Anyways i am very grateful that most public restrooms have these. Trust me, it sucks having to lay down layers of toilet paper

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by SharonWhite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ladies, perm end papers do the exact same thing and are easier to come by and you get a huge box at places like Sally Beauty Supply for dirt cheap. Plus, you don't have to cute them up. I didn't want to spoil the good rating on here though, so gave the toilet seat covers a 5.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by GulieQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a convert! The air-conditioning went out in my building, and my freakishly oily skin went into overload. I remembered reading about this, and thought "What the heck!" Using the matte side against my face, my oil was soaked right up--my makeup remained in place, and I was ecstatic! I looked awesome again! (Relatively speaking ) It took a whole one to blot up everything, but it saved me from using up all my powder in one day. Now I grab a few on occasional mornings, cut them into large squares, and keep them in my purse/bag/desk/whatever. It's saving my expensive blotting powder! Luv it!!
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by AmyDbaby

How funny that these have their own listing! I thought I was the only one too. I use them whenever I have to go. In CA they are legally required for all public bathrooms so yay for big government. I just smash my face into one before it goes on the seat. Face all fresh and pretty again, lol. I don't steal them because well, stealing is wrong, but I use them every time I'm "out and about" and love them for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mzpkay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS! haha being the cheap person I am, I absolutely love how free this is. In addition, it doesn't break me out (something clean&clear did due to the mineral oil in them). Packaging isn't all that great because...uh it's used for toilet seat covers. But other than that, THESE ARE SERIOUSLY THE SHIZZLE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All these years, I thought I was the ONLY ONE... I don't know how we all figured it out, but for the skeptical reader, you have to trust these reviews: toilet seat covers are the best oil blotters ever and they won't disturb your makeup at all!

I now feel even *less* silly about blotting my face every day with something shaped like a potty seat!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ana_bela

I gave these a low score for packaging, because come on. But they're super as blotting sheets. When I run across these I usually grab a few, cut them into squares, and put them in my elf shine eraser (useless product) box so I always have them with me. Sheer genius.