October 2, 2014 | 923 users online

Cleansers - Vichy - Purete Thermale Cleansing Micellar Lotion for face and eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by princessingrid

Love this product, great for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes (no burning sensation). Skin feels super soft and clean after using this cleaner. I wear lots of makeup so I spray some of the product on a cotton pad and clean my eye makeup, then my face, afterward I use my cleaners to clean off the excessive makeup left on my face. This is by far the best makeup remover I've ever used, it works great on waterproof eye makeup as well, the second one I would recommend is bifacil from lancome but it is very pricy compared to vichy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I purchased at CVS for $16. I'm quiet impressed with this product, it's my current favorites makeup remover. It feels refreshing and removes even waterproof makeup. It does not sting or irritate my eyes and my skin doesn't feel tight afterward. It's fragrance free and gentle on my sensitive skin. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by jadore514

Omg, I loooveeee this product. It's a combination cleanser/makeup remover. If you wear full makeup (foundation, powder, blush, plus eye makeup) every day like I do, I would definitely recommend buying this. It's so liquid-y it's almost like water, but all you have to do is splash some on, rinse, and your face is absolutely 100% clean. After using this I never have any foundation still left on my face like I used to after using other cleansers. It even removes eye makeup! Go buy this!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by athan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as my am&pm cleanser and I'm very satisfied! I buy the 400ml pump package and I'm on my 5th bottle. I have sensitive combination/oily skin with extremely sensitive eyes and I cannot tolerate foaming cleansers (fragrance free neither). I use two cotton pads with this in the night and one in the morning and I dry with a cosmetic tissue.Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the second time i use this product, ans i must tell you, i reaaaally like it!!! I gave the other bottle to my mom cuz she really liked it and this product in brazil is way too expensive (like $90 a bottle)... its not cheap here in canada either, but $20 is better than almost hundred bucks (would never pay that much...) overall, its great product, removes all make up and any dirt traces... its my favorite cleansing... i tryed loreal, but they're not even close to this one...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by scyoc

I've bought countless bottles of this cleanser because it is so effective at cleansing my skin without causing breakouts or reactions. I don't wear a lot of makeup, so I can't comment on how effective it would be for someone who does, but for my use, it works wonderfully.
This bottle lasts me for quite some time. I find that one squirt is a lot for me, so I transfer some of the cleanser into a smaller bottle where I can control how much I use.

Edit: I've stopped using this for 2 reasons. The first being that I want to try to use products that are less hazardous to skin (see EWG's skin deep product reviews) and I started breaking out badly again and felt I should see if I could find something even more calming for skin. In no way do I think this product broke me out - but rather my skin decided to become reactive after using something for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Cosmetalogical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this cleanser. Just finished my first bottle after 7 months! No reaction at all, just effective make up removal. Depending on how much make up I am wearing that day I will follow up with my rinse off cleanser. Can be difficult to find here in the UK but it is well worth it. I'm off to buy my next bottle!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by pink51

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm happy I tried it. I use it to remove eye/face makeup and then use my regular facewash to completely remove everything. This by itself won't clean everything.

It says no rinsing required. If you use it & leave it on for the night (without mousturizer) it WILL crack your skin. Not a pretty sight.

And the packaging, I have to agree it pumps way too much than necessary. Which is a waste of product. Vichy please improve your product.

Otherwise extremely mild. soothing. I will purchase it if don't find another alternative.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bebexchica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for at least 4 years now. I love it because I have combination skin and this doesn't irritate my skin at all. It doesn't work very well in removing waterproof eye makeup so I had to give this 4 stars instead of 5. I use something else to remove my waterproof eye makeup but that product stings unfortunately. Lastly, make sure you still wash your face with your usual cleansing regime.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by wata

I am on my 2nd bottle, i used something else between the 2 bottles and liked it better. But this one had a better value for the price so I came back to it. It's an average cleansing water. It does sting my eyes a little. I don't love this thing, but I dont hate it either. I like the idea of a pump, except it always either gives me too little or too much...which is annoying sometimes. And also the pump sometimes sprays way too far not on to my pad, and end up being wasted. I went back to the other cleasing water I like better (Bioderma sensibo H2O) because it was on sale when I purchased it. I may go back to this if I dont run into any sales for the Bioderma.