Lubriderm Unscented Moisture Lotion

4.6

US version: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben Apparently Canadian version:aqua, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, sorbitol, stearic acid, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, triethanolamine, dimethicone, propylene glycol, microcrystalline wax, tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) citrate, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this is one of the few moisturizers that my skin will accept, i break out or get a rash on my face with other moisturizers due to my sensitive skin >_<
i get this in the unscented form
its really good and it absorbs well into the skin fast and well
i highly recommend it

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i love using this on my dry skin. It kept it nice and soft. it's second to my hand creme from l'occitane. I keep a bottle at work and little bottle in my bag.

This is my staple unscented lotion. It moisurizes very nicely! Even my husband uses it. Also, I have bad allergies so there are many times when I need a basic unscented lotion, but also I use it mixed with other products too (shimmer lotions, and scented lotions-to make them less scented).

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this on and off over the years and I like it. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I have also used it on my face without any problems.

lubiderm is very creamy and gives a lot of moisture to the skin.