Lubriderm Unscented Moisture Lotion

4.6

US version: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben Apparently Canadian version:aqua, paraffinum liquidum, petrolatum, sorbitol, stearic acid, lanolin, cetyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, triethanolamine, dimethicone, propylene glycol, microcrystalline wax, tri (PPG-3 myristyl ether) citrate, disodium EDTA, xanthan gum, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, methyldibromo glutaronitrile.

on 8/11/2002 9:05:00 AM

This is my staple unscented lotion. It moisurizes very nicely! Even my husband uses it. Also, I have bad allergies so there are many times when I need a basic unscented lotion, but also I use it mixed with other products too (shimmer lotions, and scented lotions-to make them less scented).

on 6/5/2002 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used this on and off over the years and I like it. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin and it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I have also used it on my face without any problems.

on 6/5/2002 3:51:00 PM

lubiderm is very creamy and gives a lot of moisture to the skin.