August 1, 2014 | 1808 users online

Bronzers - mark - Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder 2007 [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a good bronzer without tons of glitter and this one is it. It's not orangy and has buildable color, just add more if you want a more dramatic look. The only think about this is that the compact looks just like the powder compact and I'm scared I'll get them mixed up lol. The brush included is cute and works well and isn't very dense, but then again you don't want a super dense brush with bronzer. My HG bronzer, will totally get again, only $8!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 4:38:00 AM More reviews by katvop83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product i have had a hard time finding a bronzer that has very little or no shimmer at all in it.
    This bronzer is perfect i love the way it goes on and the way it gives me a good glow i have medium to tan skin so a lot of people say i don't need much makeup so i thought i try this out to give me some color and it is amazing i will buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jennaKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this product, it never looks orangey, and bcuz it's matte i can dust it lightly allover my face, for a nice subtle glo, the product is well pigmented so a lil goes along way, and u can rlly create a sculpted look witht his matte bronzer, love the case, nice large size, love that it has a good convienient brush with it! my hg bronzer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 1:44:00 PM More reviews by meggan0903

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Mark pro bronzing powder is really nice. The color is very natural tan, which is nice because I am so pale. There is a slight shimmer to it in the pan, but the powder goes on without any noticable shimmer. I also own Benefit Hoola bronzing powder, and like this one better. Plus Mark's is $9 to Benefits $28! The color between the two is also very similar. Since this one has a slight shimmer to it, it glides on the skin, in comparison to Hoola being so matte that it drags on the skin. Also, this bronzing powder come in a nice packaging with a brush in the lower compartment. The brush is okay, but I prefer to use a powder puff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

I swapped for this after deciding I needed a bronzer for my pasty winter skin and the reviews were good. Although you can see glimmer in the pan, it's not shiny when I put it on. It gives me a little bit of a glow. I got compliments on it after coming back from vacation where I tanned my arms and shoulders but was anal about covering up my face. I'm still looking for something like my sister's tarte park avenue princess but a shade lighter. Overall, not bad for a blind swap item. The only problem I have with it is that I dont like how I look in pictures with it on. WIll keep looking. Love the packaging though!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Chiki11

This product is good. It's a light bronzer. you have to remember to blend though, because if u don't it would look kinda dirty and a round circle. But overall i like. i have gotten compliments when i wear this, better that most bronzers i have tried(department store brands) And the prize is awesome! i would buy this again...but i still think their can be something a little bit better...(I always try to find something a little bit better to all products lol) but it's a good bronzer...if u don't want to dish on a Expensive department store bronzer...then this is the BEST knockoff ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2007 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jseo74

This is my new favorite bronzer. I've only tried a handful of bronzers but this is so natural on my light asian skin tone. I like that it isn't shimmery or glittery. The packaging is decent too, not flimsy. Would definitely recommend this product. Got mine on ebay for much cheaper than retail price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2007 10:21:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isa nice bronzer. It is a bit dark for my skin, though, so I have to put it on very lightly. Once I do, the color is light and natural. Overall, I am pretty impressed. It hasn't bothered my very sensitive skin and it does not make my skin oily at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 2:39:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love love love. the color goes great on my skin. since im naturally tanned, this just adds a little oomphh when i need it in the winter. also, the packaging is great. the compact is huge but small enough to be able to fit into my cosmetic bag. it comes with a brush underneath, but i prefer the powder brush in my MARK GO WITH THE PRO brush kit. i love it. i'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by charb3

Love Mark packaging and I adore this bronzer. It gives me a healthy glow on those days when I don't feel like fussing too much! This along with Nars Orgasm make my skin look radiant!

HG material! It just makes my skin so vibrant without looking orange or fake.