April 24, 2014 | 1876 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have acne prone/ combo/ sensitive skin. This dried the heck out of my face and stung my eyes and didnt remove my eye makeup fully. It's way too harsh for my skin. Will stick to my two step method, removing makeup with an actual makeup remover then cleansing with something more gentle.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wasn't really impressed with this cleanser, it is one of the better ones ive used so i ll give it that, the price was reasonable and i love the pump packaging, its sanitary. But the thing i cannot stand about this facial cleanser is the smell; it smells like something you clean your floors with. when i first got a whiff of it i thought of vim... lol it smells like vim to me and that's just something i cant get over especially if the product isn't amazing or even close to it. this cleanser doesnt break me out which is good because a lot do for some reason. i ll use it until its gone for now but i will not be repurchasing it,

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by waldorfwannabe

Removes my makeup really well, but it has a horrible smell and can leave skin feeling taut. Biggest downside of this cleanser is that it STINGS MY EYES LIKE NOTHING ELSE. If I use it at night I wake up the next morning with sore eyes. Wouldn't buy again just for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

great product remove 100% the make up

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 4:56:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Removes like 98% of your makeup. It usually misses the spots on the edges of my face but that's probably my fault. But this removes the strongest foundation (MAC Pro Longwear) so I was very impressed. I follow this up with a toner and some moisturizer. No bells and whistles. It just cleans your face. Which is pretty good since too many chemicals in your face wash isn't good for your skin. I have sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out. I've had a few pimples here and there but hey, still going through puberty! This wash does it's job, but don't expect any miracles.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Disnep

Do it's job

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Lorel1

This cleanser works very well to take off make-up & still continues to be gentle on the skin. I have sensitive , combo skin & so far has not irritated my sensitive skin. Love the pump, but wish the fragrance was left out. I do follow up with Olay Sensitive skin lotion (love)!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

I was in love with L'Oreal Skin Genesis cleanser but that was discontinued (or changed to Youth Code?). Youth Code is okay, a little drying, and a little pricey, and now it's hard to find (discontinued, too?). I needed somthing fast so I grabbed this, with very little hopes of it being good. Boy was a I wrong! First, it's CHEAP. I do not like the sterile smell to it, but it does not linger. Three pumps of this and my eye makeup and everything is washed off. No breakouts, even skintone, and I swear it's helping with pores. On my second bottle, and I'm not even gonna try to find something better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this ever since is started wearing makeup in the beginning. This used to be my everyday wash but I recently stop using it a often only because I don't wear makeup everyday. However, this wash is great. It doesn't remove ALL of my makeup but it does remove most of it. I need two pumps to get my foundation of not to mention my eye makeup. That takes about three to four. It really depends. It does burn my eyes though. I really like how it does remove my oils from my face and leave me feeling clean. I gave the packaging quality a two because when I sleep over at my boyfriends it's hard for me to bring this because the pump is hard to close. It won't lock. And to close I have to push all the way down thus wasting a pump full of product. Overall, this is one thing I will repeatedly buy over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:09:00 AM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal slighty sensitive skin and am always on the look out for a good cleanser that will clean my skin, remove makeup (i double cleanse but i like knowing what a cleanser is capable of on its own - some days I'm in a rush and I want to be confident i'm getting the gunk off) and not irritate my skin. Add in decent pricepoint and I'm in heaven. Sadly this cleanser was not it. While the price is average for a drugstore product, this cleanser did something that no other cleanser I have tried has done, it BURNS MY EYES!!! I'm not talking slightly irritated, I'm taking burning, ring of fire in my eyes. Now, I don't mean I slather this sucker all over my eyes and it burns. No. I apply to my face with my eyes shut, I rinse and yet when I open them post rinsing my eyes burn. Each and every time. Now you might say - she's doing it wrong. Fair enough but I use all cleansers the same way and I have never had this happen - and for that reason alone I would never repurchase.

Pros - decent packaging and good cleansing properties - removes makeup well, doesn't over dry skin or leave a film.

Cons - burning eyes.
As with everything, YMMV, but if you get the chance, please do try before you buy.