October 25, 2014 | 1529 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Fresh Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this takes off my mascara gel eyeliners and of course the bulletproof revlon colorstay
Just hate pump wish it came in a tube I buy it wear it's cheap like target or walmart I highly recommend

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by yoitsninaxo

While it does take off my makeup, it also dries out my skin badly. It smells just like soap too- not a good thing. I don't feel like I'm doing my skin any favors by using this cleanser. It's just not gentle. It somehow always ends up in my eye too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only makeup remover I use. Get's it off and leaves my skin soft and clean. But it burns if you get it in your eyes! D:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I think this might have helped to completely dry out my skin. It wasn't the only culprit but it certainly exacerbated my skin problems. I would only recommend it to totally oily-skinned MUA'ers and even then to just use a very small amount. It reminds me of very cheap facial washes which I avoid like the plague. It was too harsh for my oily/combo skin which is not normally sensitive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have used this for 5+ years and it's the only face wash that gets off all the makeup without bothering my rosacea/ acne skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleanser. Having acne-prone skin I need to find products that are non-comedogenic and won't irritate skin. (this product is non-comedogenic) This product not only cleanses but removes all of my makeup which used to clog my pores. I love how this product does double duty because excessive amounts of products exposed to your face is the reason your skin will break out. So only having to use one product is amazing. I use this with neutrogena's oil-free moisture and my skin stays moisturized, makeup free, and the skin is fresh. Even though this doesn't have any acne medication I've noticed a difference. I didn't want to add an acne product to this routine in fear more products would irritate my skin. Honestly a good cleanser that removes all pore-clogging ingredients is how to get rid of acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product is just okay. It seems to do a good job at cleaning but sometimes I feel like it makes my skin really dry. Like dish soap type of dry. My skin feels taut after I use this. The consistency is creamy soapy although the label says soap-free. Made my skin really dry in the cheek area. It does sting a little when washing face and I'm not really sure why lol. Smell is really strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by yara777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product... I use it to remove my makeup. Doesn't dry my skin at all. Great price also!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by beautylatte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Danger! This cleanser ruined my skin. It gave me uncharacteristic cystic acne in clusters on my cheeks. My skin became red, irritated, with bumps and welts. I have never had such a reaction to any product. It has taken me three weeks of dedicated TLC to get my skin back to normal! Based on this experience I will be wary of trying any Neutrogena product in the future. With so many cleansers on the market, this is one to stay away from! For reference I have combination skin that is dry on my cheeks (sides of my face) and sides of forehead, oily tzone and apples of my cheeks. My skin is not overly sensitive in general. I definitely had a reaction to this cleanser as the rest of my routine stayed the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by keriana3

The ONLY face wash I've used that totally washes off all my make up (even mascara!) in one quick lather. Every other face wash I've used over the years left some makeup behind (I could always tell because I scrub my face with a hot wash cloth after washing and I always used to see more makeup come off on my white towels- not so with this stuff!) love it.