November 28, 2014 | 1247 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by pattymonson1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer because no imperfection is too tough to conceal! I recommend using a makeup sponge to apply because you don't need a lot of product and it can't blend well with too much. It was harder to find for me because I couldn't find it at Target or Kmart. I found mine at CVS in Natural Light. I love Conceal RX also because it doesn't break me out. My only complaint was that when I put some under my eyes, they started to water and became sensitive to the product. But other concealers are sensitive towards my eyes as well, so I didn't down score the product. I recommend this product to someone who has acne-prone skin, wants a concealer that is high-end quality, but isn't high-end priced. It lasts for a long time and hides all your imperfections. I'm surprised that this isn't raved about!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by tarahkaye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this concealer for blemishes and dark spots I have on my face. I used it once for under the eye, but it settles into the fine lines I have there. It seems to be better used for spot correcting. I have some acne scars on my chin and hyper pigmentation on my nose around my nostrils, and I use this concealer before foundation, and the discoloration completely disappears. Great formula, not to thick or thin, and great pigmentation. Definite repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by retropink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: Even Natural Light was way too light for my skin so I had to stop using it. It's a great concealer otherwise if you are very fair and can find a color match.

Original review:This is my HG concealer for my super sensitive, acne/clog-prone skin. It doesn't break me out and covers all the marks and blemishes on my PPD skin. It can accentuate any flakiness or dry spots so a moisturizer (or sunscreen in my case) is a must under this. I agree that the two color choices are way too limited but I found Natural Light is a perfect match for my NW20 skin. I previously went through two tubes of the Fair Light (lightest shade) but it was almost white and the next shade up is SO much better on my skin. I worried it would be too yellow on my neutral skin but it is just right.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this to cover blemishes and minor blemish scars on my chin because I was sick of using a spot concealer that looked too obvious and wore off easily. This stuff is pretty thick - it's billed as being very strong concealer/full coverage - but it doesn't feel like it is suffocating my skin. Because it is full coverage it is a little noticeable on and can become mask-like, so it should be used sparingly. Lasts and lasts, even through humidity. It has not caused my breakout prone chin to become worse either, which is miraculous. I have not tried it as an under-eye concealer, but I think it would work fine for that as well.

It's a little pricey at $8.00 a pop but a little goes a very long way and the quality/coverage are worth it. The squeeze tube works well for this type of product.

The reason I can't rank this higher than a 3 is because of the shades. There is very little variety (only two options) overall and both shades (I tried both) are too pinky/peachy to blend well with my pale skin. The color makes the concealer stand out even more on my face, which sort of defeats the purpose of concealer. But if you're looking for a heavy duty concealer and this can be matched to your skintone, it is definitely worth trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by aswayer

I hate that it only comes in two colors. Also, it doesn't really help/hinder my acne. I'm an NC30 currently and the shade I tried (the darker one) was still very light and very pink on my skin, making me look very green :/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this because of the awesome CVS sale this week: $6 off ANY PF product, PLUS the red scanner box gave me a $3 coupon, so I got this for 29 cents plus tax. There were only two shades available: Fair Light and Medium Light, and ML was the darker shade so I got it. Too bad it's about five shades too light for my NC42 skin. It does offer good coverage but it's just about useless since it's so light. Maybe I can use it as an eyeshadow primer, but it's a bit thick for that. Good thing I paid less than a buck. How about a Med/Deep shade PF????

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Laurennnuhhh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have used this stuff for about two weeks or so and I love it already! I used Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind as a concealer for breakouts and my dark circles, but I noticed after awhile my problem areas wouldn't get covered up as well and I decided I would pick this up. I was a little hesitant at first because I had never used any of PF's products before. I have acne-prone, oily, and dry skin and I get really worried when it comes to trying new products because I don't want to break out, but this is perfect for me! It's light enough for my skin, it's pretty thick, so a little goes a long way. It stays all day too and doesn't crease which is awesome too. I'm not sure how well it works as an under eye concealer but I will try it there when I run out of my Instant Age Rewind. I definitely recommend this for breakouts and I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer when I was rudely let down by Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer. Not only did their product not come in my shade, but it broke me out! :( For about $1 more, I picked up this concealer. And holy crap, it's amazing. I got it in Natural Light, and it blends in seamlessly, For girls with darker skin, unfortunately this won't work for you, but I have no problem with the lack of color selection. It covers like a dream, stays on all day long, and doesn't break me out! I would definitely recommend, as there are no cons to this product. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer for a drugstore brand. I have the soft green one. I have asian NC35 skin. I needed something to reduce redness, and I wanted try this after using the concealer stick (which wasn't impressive). This concealer is handy especially when I breakout.
Pros:
-Reduces redness
-It was pretty cheap!
-Creamy consistency that you can spread
-not blotchy
-I can squeeze a tiny amount
-good coverage

Cons:
-It will dry with a dry consistency, so if you have dry skin and don't put on moisturizer, it will look patchy
-I wish it was a teeny bit darker to match my shade
-4 Shades only (fair, natural light, soft yellow, soft green I believe)

You would of course need skin-color concealer on top or else you'll look green in one place which is really awkward. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in natural light, and it's a little light for me. I like to layer it under my foundation and it works perfectly. The pigmentation is great, and it's very buildable. It's a bit drying, but nothing too bad. Overall, it has great coverage and I would definitely reourchase.