April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 227 Large Fluff Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i got it from a friend for a really good price. i wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't for the good price and i am so happy i did. so good for my huge eyes,amazing eyebrow highlight and great for packing color, especially light color with low color payout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely a must have brush. The fact that the bristols are stiff makes it a lot easier for you to blend. Sometimes I place the color too high up and I use this brush to blend the color down to where I want it. I also use it to place my eyebrow highlight and it does the job! Get this brush, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by golderappleoferis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the PERFECT brow bone high lighting brush!! I seriously do not know how I lived with out it before! Now when I see all those women or men with those serious highlights that are BOOM in your face I am going to tell them all about this brush! It also helps to blend the crease color if you took it up too high! I cant say enough about this brush. If you are in the market for something like this I HIGHLY recommend it! You can use it for facial high lighting, brow bone high lighting, or all over lid color. In a pinch you could get away with using this for a whole eye look too! Great buy if you are asking me just quite pricey!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by strawberryice77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh-this is my first review here :-) I love this brush... i use it every day for aply e/s all over my lid and for highlight my browbone. In mac counter itīs very expensive (here in germany) but i have the luck to buy it in ebay-auction.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Paulchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite brushes, it is very multi-purpose. Applies a nice layer of shadow on the eyes but could also be used to blend out already applied eyeshadows. The bigger size makes it perfect for applying highlighter to the cheekbones.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by EdenBlue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite brushes. I use it for apply highlight to the browbone and cheekbone and to erase harsh lines under the browbone and on the outer corners of the eye and I have used it to contour my nose though this isn't something I do on a regular basis. I've also used it to draw a harsher contour under the cheek. Its lovely and soft and I find myself reaching for this brush everyday. It is expensive but I don't know of a good dupe for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by chiggy5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The longer I've had this brush the more I reach for it. I'm surprised how often I use it, pretty much daily. I use it for a quick application, sweep or pat base color then pat eyelid color into the crease then kinda blend a little if needed. I can do the whole quick eyelid application with that one brush, though it may not work for everyone due to the size and shape of everyones eyelids but it works for mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Lemonazo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful brush. It is great for an all over color and gives even application. I use it mainly for brow bone hightlight. The only down side is the price ...regardless, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by shortie183

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i LOVE this brush!!! i never planned to purchase it but when i was looking for a nice brow bone highlight brush i was recommended this one. it is SO soft and applies brow bone high light perfectly. ive also heard it can be used for highlighting the cheek bones and for contouring the nose area but havent tried it for that purpose. LOVE LOVE LOVE. my HG

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mimifrenzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is great for a quick all over application, smudging eyeliner, and a messy blend (olsen look). It's a great addition to my collection but its not essential.