August 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hazelnut87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my first buxom lipgloss purchase, and I was far from disappointed. My lips are already pretty pigmented, so for me, this was a MLBB gloss. It's such a pretty mauve color, and although there is shimmer in it, you can't see it once it is applied to the lips. I love the cooling sensation this gloss leaves on the lips. It feels minty and doesn't burn at ALL. If you have thin lips, don't expect this to give you angelina jolie lips, but it will definitely plump your liplines so that your lips look luscious and hydrated. I used to swear by MAC plushglasses, which give a similar plumping effect. . . but you get twice as much with Buxom glosses for the same price. Hello new HG! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by BrightEyesUS

I have bought these lipglosses again and again in all sorts of colors. As far as lipgloss goes, the staying power is great and the colors gorgeous. Haven't found anything I like better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Karenm1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best one i have ever tried. its pink with hints of purple. this looks amazing just by itself you can top it off with a pink , or nude lipstick and it will look amazing on, the lip gloss also smells so good, overall its a great color that would look good on every skin tone !!!!! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Excellent lip gloss! It brings out my full lips and adds a "pouty" quality that is sexy. The color is a subtle plum, and the consistency of the gloss is perfect--not too sticky and always moisturizing. Also, it is natural looking and never overdone. I love it! I would recommend not only this gloss, but others from the Buxom collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

one of the best christmas gifts i've gotten!! This lip gloss is supposed to plump up lips right? or at least make them more full. I was blessed/cursed with fulllll lips, so i didn't need any extra plumping. but i can say this gloss makes them look full in a beautiful way! very sexy too, and i love the tingly feeling!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by MERP

Long lasting, cooling, tingly, beautiful color, everyone has described it well so if you like this sort of thing it's a great product. The only thing I want to add is that I noticed (after purchase) that despite what the huge light refracting pretty tube would lead you to believe, there is actually not much product here. Only .15 fl oz. And I paid $18 US. MAC Lipglass is .14 fl oz. Revlon lipgloss is .23 I think, and Clinique lipgloss (Super Balm is it called?) in the squeezy tube is .5 fl oz. So, the Buxom packaging is either really misleading or brilliant depending on your point of view. You are NOT getting a large lipgloss. Use this info as you wish. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by dietgrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The formula of this gloss is great - clings to your lips without being sticky, smells inoffensive, pigmented yet not too pigmented, and it lasts for quite a while. Unfortunately, this color left my lips looking kind of clownish, perhaps because I'm warm/olive toned and this color is very cool. It just made my lips stand out to the degree that they looked fake. Giving this 4 stars; if the color was more flattering to my skin tone, I would give it 5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I already have Katie, but fancied a colour a bit more natural and darker. This is perfect! Its just a slightly darker shade than my real lip colour, and looks great! Its subtle but not too sheer so there is a good colour pay off. The texture is smooth and moisturising. Will buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Nice color but, man way to freaking sticky. I do not like how these feel at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by chexican87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip gloss!!! It's a beautiful color, it isn't sticky, gives you a tingling sensation and plumps your lips!!! I'm a religious Buxom lip gloss user, Dolly is my fave!