Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips- Dolly

4.3

on 11/4/2012 4:38:00 PM

Texture is good, colour is a nice mauvey shade and the minty tingling feeling is nice but not at all painful. This definitely leaves a slight plumping effect, not big balloon lips but a subtle fullness around the lips edges. My main complaint is within the packaging. There appears to be no stopper within the neck of the bottle so when I pull out the wand it is full of gloss from the tip (which you can't even see) to the top threads where it screws into bottle. This is so disgustingly messy that it is not even worth using. Will not repurchase.

on 10/11/2012 5:39:00 PM

A very pretty mauve berry lip gloss with lots of minty sensations going on. I do not notice any plumping of my lips from this product. The lip gloss consistency is just tacky enough to stay a decent amount of time on the lips. The only downside for me is that this tends to dry out my lips so using lip balm prior to application is essential.

on 5/31/2012 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Its a pretty nude/pinkish color, its very pretty alone or over lip sticks. I love to keep this in my purse for those days that I've put on too much pink or red lip stick, I just put this on and it darkens the color instantly leaving traces of the other color. This brings a nice nude color to the pink lip sticks I have making it the perfect nude/pink lip. It is a bit sticky just like a lip gloss and its very thick so be careful with your hair it will get caught on your lips! But overall good product, for a pouty look!

on 4/30/2012 3:54:00 PM

Really pretty nude color. I like the peppermint in the lip gloss. My only issue is that the lipgloss in full size is a little on the long side. I like the smaller size better (2 mL).

on 3/30/2012 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This gloss is nice but ordinary. I recieved it as a gift in a Sephora best of the best box. The color is a MLBB on my NC25 skin tone. The texture is just tacky enough to stay put but not sticky. So just right imo. A few seconds after applying the gloss this minty feeling starts creeping up on my lips but it never gets painful like how Too Faced LI can be. Its just a pleasant tingly feeling. BUT when I was ready to eat lunch I had to wipe it off beforehand because although I didnt glop it on, that minty feeling crept into my mouth. ugh. At least there wasnt any taste that I could detect. Basically I am not blown away by this gloss to run out and purchase it on my own.

on 2/29/2012 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This goes almost clear on my cool pink pigmented lips. With a lipliner it doesn`t make me look washed out like I easily do. MLBB?. Lasting power is not that great and the "fuller" lips look doesn`t last long. I`ve been told I look younger when wearing this, JI pure pressed base, mascara and Chanel Rose Ecrin blush:). SA said; "when since your just over 20years.."
In state of shock I forgot to correct and add the missing about 15 years.
I like to use it on top of Revlon matte l/s Mauve Over It. Another that does not wash me out. I will probably try another one with bit more colour anyways. And I can`t find it sold separately online. It was in BM gift set. Name escapes me and it`s not sold anymore either.

on 2/26/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the Buxom lip glosses. It won't make your lips bigger, but does a nice job plumping fine lines around the lips. Dolly is a perfect neutral color. It works well with warm or cool colors. I used to work in a retail store where we had to label our gloss because 3 of us (with very different hair, skin and eye colors) wore this as our go to color. Semi-sheer. Just the right amount of pigment and color.

on 2/13/2012 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This was my first buxom lipgloss purchase, and I was far from disappointed. My lips are already pretty pigmented, so for me, this was a MLBB gloss. It's such a pretty mauve color, and although there is shimmer in it, you can't see it once it is applied to the lips. I love the cooling sensation this gloss leaves on the lips. It feels minty and doesn't burn at ALL. If you have thin lips, don't expect this to give you angelina jolie lips, but it will definitely plump your liplines so that your lips look luscious and hydrated. I used to swear by MAC plushglasses, which give a similar plumping effect. . . but you get twice as much with Buxom glosses for the same price. Hello new HG! =)

on 1/28/2012 2:11:00 AM

I have bought these lipglosses again and again in all sorts of colors. As far as lipgloss goes, the staying power is great and the colors gorgeous. Haven't found anything I like better.

on 1/2/2012 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is the best one i have ever tried. its pink with hints of purple. this looks amazing just by itself you can top it off with a pink , or nude lipstick and it will look amazing on, the lip gloss also smells so good, overall its a great color that would look good on every skin tone !!!!! (:

Popular Lip Glosses