October 1, 2014 | 1124 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Cleanse and Mend Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Forestprincess2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this conditioner and the shampoo too. I've used this for over a year and it still works well. Aussie is my fav drug store brand and for about $3 a bottle you can't beat it. I switch it out with Redken but I still like it better than my Redken.
My only complaint is the lid is hard to open.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BElurve

I randomly bought this conditioner at Wal-mart and I am so glad that I did! It smells great and makes my hair so soft and shiny. It is a light conditioner so it does not weigh your hair down. The only downfall is I have a hard time flipping the cap up I am afraid I'm going to break a nail half the time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I reviewed the "twin" for this conditioner, The Cleanse & Mend Shampoo. I used these two products for a couple of months wanting to really like the duo but neither of these products worked for my hair. I have medium-long hair, wavy, frizzy & thinning as the years go by (althought I have LOTS of hair to spare!). I purchased the larger size that has a pump dispenser which I prefer as to control how much product is dispensed without unnecessary waste. It was way reasonable in cost. And it had a nice scent with a fair amount of consistency to it. It did nothing to "mend" my hair though. And as did the shampoo this conditioner seemed to dry out my hair & cause it to frizz even more with use than it had prior to trying these hair care products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by buttascotch1

This is great! detangles my hair, smells good, has natural australian ingredients, and cheap!! I'm trying to use products that don't have a WHOLE LONG LIST of ingredients and possibly more natural. This isn't completely natural, but it is. This is a bit too watery, i thought, but my hair is really soft afterwards

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This conditioner smells so good and yet makes my scalp so itchy. It made my hair easy to manage out of the shower, but as the day wore on my hair got frizzier and my scalp got itchier. Will not be repurchasing. Update 6/11/09: I've had this stuff stashed under my bathroom cabinet and decided to pull it out to try again out of boredom. It's not causing my scalp to itch, so maybe I was reacting to the shampoo I was using back then. It's not overly moisturizing on it's own, but when I use this with a moisturizing shampoo this is actually pretty good. This conditioner is easy to work into my hair, and tangles comb out like a breeze. The smell is devine and stays in my hair after it's dried which I like. So for now I changed my anwer to Yes, will repurchase. Update 10/12/09: Still liking this, which is a huge deal to me. I use this conditioner with Equate's Smoothing Shampoo (Pantene knockoff) and this combo makes my long, fine, dry hair soft with a little bit of volume. And it smells heavenly. One more update 11/17/09: This is probably the first bottle of conditioner I have nearly finished in an embarassingly long time, but my hair is now drier and frizzier than before. This conditioner is runny, so it takes two or three small squirts in the hand to the hair to get the job done which for me is too time consuming. I'm trying Aussie Moist now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 2:28:00 AM More reviews by sparky17

Lightweight and effective conditioning with a pleasant scent - there aren't many better ways to start the day. This soothes my locks and doesn't weight down my hair. Best of all - it rinses out of my hair easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by hairfitness

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I reviewed the matching shampoo, and rated this slightly higher than the shampoo because I think this might have been better with a different shampoo. I've never had luck with Aussie products though the purple bottles, their commercials, and the scents draw me in once in awhile to try them. This really didn't do anything for my hair. And left it very coated feeling. My hair likes cones but not cheap cones. I've been on a mission to find a drugstore brand cheaper than my HG (Redken) but haven't found it. That's okay. I'd rather spend a little more and have great hair all the time than kill my hair trying this and that. This left my hair so frizzy and weird feeling. Even putting it in a pony tail it was behaving in a strange way. I won't purchase this again. Sorry Aussie, wanted to like this, but just can't do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by krista187

I love it! doesn't wigh my hair down or dry it out! it smells really good and its super cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by bsb_baby_love

This conditioner does what it says. I use it with the matching shampoo, and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. Smells good too. Will buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 5:13:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

love this! its the only conditioner that i have ever really liked! its great