July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only reluctantly gave this a thumbs-up, because you get such a ridiculously dinky amount (.07 oz) for the price, but it really does last and won't rub off, plus it's a stick so super-easy to apply.

I am a fair, yellow-toned redhead (I usually pick the "classic ivory" shade in foundations) and the "light" shade is perfect for me. (I would not choose "fair/light" unless you are Gothically pale--it's practically chalk-like.) I had been using Cover Girl's Fresh Look liquid concealer, which matches this one for endurance, but nowadays I just don't have time to mess with smeary liquids under my eyes. With the Infallible stick, I swipe and go. Unlike most other stick concealers, this is not oily in the least. For that reason, it is not suitable for those with dry or crepey skin. I am oil city, so it works for me :^)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Bimini

It's not very creamy and it's a little hard to work with, but I'd have to say that the staying power is pretty nice because of that. I don't like the pinkish undertone and the coverage is not heavy enough for my under eye. However, I didn't want to toss it out either because it wasn't exactly cheap so I ended up using it as an eye primer instead and, to my surprise, it worked pretty well for that purpose. My eyeshadow stopped sliding and no crease all day, 10am-10pm. I probably won't repurchase once I'm done with this tube tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 9:25:00 PM More reviews by missgeek

I got this in Light Medium and the colour works great for me. It's not heavy and blends nicely. Got this on sale too, otherwise I probably wouldn't have purchased it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do like this for face- but do not use under eyes. It's too drying for that area. This does last pretty long. Easy to use and blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Far too drying for my dry skin. Left a cakey appearance and made lines more visible. I applied it with a brush and even smoothed it with my fingers - still no good, way too dry to blend.

Only saving grace is the colour (Light Clair) which is quite good.

May be OK for the younger ladies who like the convenience of a wind up and those who have a more normal or even oily skin. It was a freebie for me and I won't purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by makeupdollie

While trying to save up for MAC concealor i decided to go to CVS and find a drugstore concealor to use temporarly. I found this and i love it in everyway. Its not creamy but for me its a good thing because i do have combination skin. I do have acne scars and it covered them completely! i was amazed! & The packagizing is great ! I dont think i will be buying the mac concealor after all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this concealer a lot. It wears well and covers well; my only issue with it is blending it and not getting it to settle into fine lines under the eyes; it's a very dry formula (transfer resistant) so it does have a tendency to settle into fine lines under the eyes. Sometimes Clinique's All About Eyes seems to help with this or if I don't apply the product too close to my lower lash line. I am a MAC NC30/C3 and I use the Light/Medium color. It's not my HG, like the sadly discontinued Aveda Conceal + Protect, and the Physician's Formula Magic Cube, which is probably also now discontinued, but I like it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by TinyT288

I don't use this concealer under my eyes because it is very drying...however, it works great on my acne scars, i'm very light skinned and the lightest shade is perfect for me. I ONLY dab it on the acne scar (with a tiny concealer brush) where the area is slightly darker or redder than the rest of my face and i blend it in with my finger tips... works perfectly and it doesn't rub off at all... it has great staying power and it doesn't make me break out either (I have VERY acne prone skin). One stick lasts me for a very long time since I only use a tiny amount each time.... it's the perfect acne scar concealer for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm very fair, so I picked up the light shade. It's way to light even for me. It's a gross chalky unnatural almost white color. After blending the product, and blending in some foundation I got rid of the reverse raccoon look. It's very dry, and almost crumbley.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2009 12:37:00 AM More reviews by vivcheung

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is another product that I've added to my 'concealer morgue'. I find this concealer very drying to the delicate skin under my eye. It's so dry that it looks like I have cracked earth or plaster where I've applied the product. It's also a bit tough to blend because the color is too pink for my yellow under-toned asian skin. It doesn't effectively hide the dark circles under my eye and does not cover blemishes very well either. I only use this occasionally as a base on areas of my face where I want to highlight like my brow bone, upper cheeks and bridge of my nose.