November 24, 2014 | 1408 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 134 Large Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

A very worthy investment!
This is a really good brush to invest in. It really won't multi task (use wet, contour, blush, lightlight). It's really for just a quick all over powder but everyone needs a good ol all over powder brush and this is it.
When It comes to brushes, I don't stray from MAC. Sure it's a bit more expensive but there's a reason why.
This belongs in everyone's brush case!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by BrownSkinnedDoll

I think I'm in love! lol....this brush is absolutely amazing. While I must admit that it was a bit painful to hand over $52 plus tax for a makeup brush, it was completely worth it. The brush is super soft and just the right size to apply my powder all over my face. It gives me alot of control with my powder and does not leave me looking cakey or overly make up. I have yet to experience any shedding, and it did not bleed when I washed it. I've only had it for a little over a week so far, but I am very happy with my purchase. I stated that I would re-purchase this product, but if it lasts as long as most people have said, I don't think I will need to!! Great job M.A.C!! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by chikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a multi-purpose brush.. Because it is shaped like a paddle, you can use the wide section for face powder, bronzer & the narrow section for blush, contour & highlight. the handle is a little shorter than the typical MAC brushes. I like to use this when travelling as this one brush can replace like 3 brushes. Therefore, lighter carrying.

The bristles are identical too the other fluffy MAC brushes (i.e 150, 129, 116...etc). This is one of my favourate MAC brushes of all time.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by shelbi25

this was my fave brush EVER and i loved it soo much! great for powder and bronzer, fast and easy since its so big. but its breaking!!!!! the handle is really loose and every time i use it now i have to hold it by the ferrule! im so mad that this happened to my 134!!! i love it so much but when it does break i am not wasting that much $$$ on it again cuz it might break again, and i always took real good care of it.. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by brittneydaylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

great brush! it applies powder so nice and evenly. it is also huge and fluffy (my type of brush!). My only complaint is that it bleeds every time I wash it. which isn't a big deal, but it is kind of annoying. it doesn't shed which is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by emememem

Love this brush nothing bad about it apart from the price.
It is very very good quality and soo soft was almost afraid to use it at first but i would definatly say this was worth the money and it covers alot of area in just one swipe too

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ifbbprobp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been lemming this brush for a long time, so I finally caved & bought this expensive little beauty. Fortunately, I have a pro card (30% discount). I have the 139 & thought that was good enough, but I have to say (after using it)...there's no comparison. It's a great brush for powder/setting foundation, great for bronzer, & great for blush. It's taperd enough on the end to have plenty control over the product placement & really fluffy & wide to make blending easy. It's like a giant flat 224 for your face. I'm so glad I caved in & got it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 7:25:00 AM More reviews by TheHybred

This is my "big fluffy." I use mine to set face powder and I love it for that. It cost a fortune and I have found the dye in the bristles to bleed a bit every time I deep cleanse it, which bothers me a little bit for such an expensive brush. I have have a few hairs shed, but only during a washing and I would expect that from something so fluffy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Jess0501

AMAZING brush... i got nothing bad to say but the price. after i purchased this brush i never go back to my 182 for setting my foundation with powder. This brush is great for applying face powders, bronzer, contour, and even applying blush. quite expensive. if u don't want to pay around S$97 for a brush, u can find a dupe in coastal scents which is the jumbo chisel powder brush. I got both. well, i can say they are comparable but the 134 has fuller bristle and obviously nicer. think of buying this brush as an investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by khadijanile

wow what a luxury item! i love the feel of this brush on my face! big and soft! love love love it! this was my 1st mac brush back in the ice age, and its still in amazing condition. and does not shed one bit!

unfortunately i have so many brushes i dont get to use this one often anymore. its very nice for loose powder, setting your foundation. or if you would like to achieve a very natural look with the mac sheer powder.

i think this is one of the best large powder brushes on the market. its a little pricey, but brushes in general are getting more and more expensive i find.