October 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a nice foundation if you need a lot of coverage. I bought this to cover my rosacea and it covers it pretty well.
however, I don't really like the finish as it's quite matt/natural and I prefer a dewy look.

I find this lasts maybe 8 hours or so with primer on my dry skin, which is good I think.

It's best applied with a beauty blender type sponge as I find it's too thick to apply with brushes and it looks a bit cakey.

The main problem I have with this foundation is the colour selection - it's awful! I think there are about 4 colours, and my skin is very pale so the palest shade is too dark for me:( If they made more colours I think this foundation could be a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by marlotte001

I can't believe I didn't find this product earlier. It's changed my life, despite the fact that I have quite clear skin. But I do get normally spots around THE time of the month, just a few around my t-zone and my chin. Personally I've always found it hard to cover up my spots, because I didn't want my face to look like a cake. My spots are quite red, and any other foundations or concealers didn't get rid of the redness. Since I've tried this I can't see any of my spots! The redness is gone and the most beneficial part is that you only need a tiny amount (I use the foundation as a concealer). I use the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation on my whole face and I use the Vichy Dermablend foundation only on parts where I want more coverage. Because of this the foundation last for ages. I just can't say anything bad about this foundation. I would recommend this to anyone. I love this, and I'll definitely buy this AMAZING foundation again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 5:30:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I could not find a perfect color match--honestly Dermablend has some strange colors but thankfully its very pigmented and blends in pretty well and you need very little to acheive coverage. Therefore I make due with the colors available. Its not perfect but it doesn't irritate me or drastically settle into lines or imperfections and is fragrance free which is a big bonus for me. I need very little product so although it seems pricey initially the bottle lasts me forever. Coverage is matte and full therefore sometimes I only use this in targeted areas and use another foundation for the rest of my face. I would like to move on but my skin is pretty touchy and its hard to find something that doesn't irritate or feel like a mask or both in a full coverage product. Wish the color range in this product was the same as the cover creme---more choices in that product which to me is no good for older skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Keekeekhatun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 35 sand and I am usually an nc35 mac it was a little orange, all colours are a bit off but none the less you could mix them! It covers very well! But can look really cakey if not applied properly or you try and build too many layers. Does not photograph well! I mixed this with an moisturiser and buffed it in, went on smooth and looked flawless, just needed a little more on imperfections. Beauty blender works well with it to! Probably the best coverage drugstore foundation, but still prefer revlon colorstay! Although dermablend is good for those with skin issues as it is formulated for that!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

This has CLEARED my acne. A friend insisted I try this after suffering HORRIBLE redness with a sunburn. Covered the redness completely and I hardly used any. Gorgeous texture, AMAZING coverage, lasts a long time, doesn't look cakey. It's my HOLY GRAIL of foundations, I have very acne prone skin and usually everything breaks me out, but I finally found the perfect foundation for my skin!!

HIGHLY recommended.

UPDATE ----

Still working well for me, love the texture and coverage. But the only con to this product is it can get oily even if your using a setting powder. Find it slides right off my nose after an hour of wearing it. But I do have oily skin, just something I thought I'd add in the review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks really good for full coverage. I like using this as a concealer. Its on the side of drying but its not bad at all. Its great as a foundation/concealer or thinning it out with moisturizer. Very multi functions. A+!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emilylily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation, covers discoloured skin very well and isn't too cakey. however I found it would fade on my eyelids and nose and doesn't work will if you layer it. And the bottle didn't last me very long. otherwise a great product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very good foundation but even in the lightest shade opal there is a tint of orange which really shows on my pale skin! They need to make a new pale shade! But its my HG foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jadeellenxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is by far the best i've tried, regarding the coverage of acne. I find that i apply it at 8am and after a full 12 hours this foundation looks just about the same as it does when i first apply it. I recommend applying this foundation with fingers to get a more natural finish (however for more stubborn areas the real techniques expert face brush is amazing). The only downside to this product is the colour range, opal is the lighest shade and even that is a tad too dark for my pale skin, but for this product i am willing to sacrifice the colour as well as the fact it doesn't break me out like most other medium-full coverage foundations do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this foundation and the tube it comes in. Unfortunately opal is much too dark for me and I have to mix it with my moisturizer and green primer (even then it is a little dark). I wish they'd make a lighter shade for us ghostly pale people! Love the coverage and it goes on very nicely. I even prefer it over cover FX. No need to use a concealer with it either.