April 21, 2014 | 1493 users online

Blush - Smashbox - O-Glow

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the most stupid design for a blush, color doesn't come out natural, difficult to apply, don't blend easily

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by tmbuck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the O-Plump, so clearly I love the O-Glow. At first I hated the silicone texture, but I soldiered through, not giving up on a product that costs $26.00. Now I have come to love the texture, and the pink color matches my natural cheek color well. As far as the staining on fingers, ladies that is what soap is for. Of course, I have terribly dry skin, and rarely use a powder blush, so a little bit of staining on the fingers is par for the course for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Ellenmarieb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two issues with O-glow. One, the texture feels strange and it stainns your fingers. Two, the color just doesn't work for my very fair skin tone.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

This is a really interesting blush. I like the color, but it doesn't last at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by watsoni

Yes, it does stain your fingers (it's designed for staining your skin after all) but once on my cheeks the color blooms into a sweet rose-pink. And maybe its just me but I really enjoy the gel texture. It's cool to see the color turn from clear to pink. The best part? It doesn't slip off during the day!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by DvineRevelation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For a while, Smashbox was putting this into a lot of their Ulta exclusive kits. This does have a gimmick factor, but it is not too terrible of a product. I think this will work wonders on those who have suitable skin.

This can go from a very bright pink color, to a gorgeous flush if blended well. Blending with this is key. It has a quick dry down, so work fast.

I like that it comes in a squeeze tube, which makes getting the product and using it all up a breeze. Im a powder foundation girl, and find that I do not like to use this over my already finished face. It has a tendency to leave behind crumbled product. The feel of this in the tube and on the skin is that of their Photo Finish primer. For those who do not like Silicon based primers, I suggest you steer clear of this.

This product has never made me break out, and I am of combination skin. I would not suggest using a brush with this. Finger application I found to be most suitable.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an alright blush, but I REALLY hate the consistency. It feels like silicon, then after blending, it leaves behind a bunch of little chunks like eraser shavings. The colour is pretty good though, It blends to a nice glow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

like the way this goes from clear to bright pink! however, the consistency is so weird and it's kind of streaky...like hot pink in one area and clear in another. not worth the price tag that's for sure. overall, a pretty cool product, but way too expensive for what it's worth.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by abedelia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't say enough about how great this looks. Definitely my favorite blush to use EVER. Very natural, easy to apply. It looks like I just got a little flushed or had some cold My complaints are that it is very expensive and it doesn't seem to last on me like a conventional blush would. After an hour I feel like I need to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Lakesoverocean

I LOVE this product. To the negative reviews I can only say; we all have different needs. I don't wear foundation so I don't have the same issues some have. I love it because I am looking for something natural. I find powder looks dry and other creams look fake & don't last. O-glow tints so it looks really natural on me - gives me a glow! I have pale, olive complexion and it gives me a healthy pink. Don't let the little tube fool you, it lasts a long time. Do not over use - I only need a small pea size for both cheeks. I take a 'dot' on my fingertip and somewhat circularly, lightly rub on the apples of my cheeks. I can even apply when I am not looking in the mirror for a fast touch up. :) If they every discontinued this product I would be devastated - and not as pretty :P