OPI Koala Bear-y

4.8

on 2/23/2012 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Pink with a cranberry hint. It's very pretty, summery and young. Standard quality for an OPI formula, chips at any other time a normal OPI would.

Only downside is it's not hugely original but still as gorgeous as ever.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A gorgeous berry shade that applies evenly, and smoothly. I've had this polish since it's release, and it still applies well without any application issues.

on 10/16/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A lovely raspberry pink colour, and is opaque with 2 coats. However, I have a big issue with OPI nail polishs, for the price you pay they are a nightmare after a few uses, the lid gets stuck and will not open, (perhaps because I am not the strongest of people haha), and the polish gets soo gloopy. I do adore the consistancy of the polish when I first buy them though.

on 10/3/2011 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My absolute favorite OPI color. This polish makes me so happy in the summertime! It is the perfect bright and fun pink. I even had a man in Barnes and Noble ask to take pictures of my feet (in sandals) right after my pedi, and he asked for the name of the color. It was kind of odd, but I was also flattered! I love the shine and glossiness of this polish. Sometimes, for fun I get a tiny white flower done in the corner of my big toe nail and it looks so cute and fresh! Can't wait for summer and this color to come back!

on 9/30/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

one of my favorite opi colors...really great shade

on 9/22/2011 3:21:00 PM

LOVE this colour. However I do not like how OPI has toxins. Wish they would become 3 free like some other polish brands.

on 9/14/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After reading the reviews here I decided to buy this color and I'm SO glad I did! It's an absolutely gorgeous, opaque creme polish! It's really hard to describe the color accurately. It's a stunning, bright medium pink (blue based). As mentioned in another review, it's what I'd describe the color "strawberry" to be (not the actual color of strawberries). I could also describe it as hot pink or fuschia. It looks brighter outside (I think the second photo above is quite accurate of the shade) and it looks darker inside or under artificial light. It's expensive-looking (not at all cheap and trashy). As with most OPI polishes it has the wide brush which means the nail is easily covered in 3 strokes. This was pretty much opaque after 1 coat and completely opaque and perfect with 2 coats. I always find OPI polishes wear well and when they do finally chip the chips are usually so small they're barely noticeable. This will definitely be my go-to shade for Summer! UPDATE: I'm addicted to this color! I can't go more than 1 manicure without using this one again - I love it even more now than I did when I first tried it - it's my absolute favorite color at the moment without a doubt!

on 8/30/2011 2:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a non-shimmery (ie, creme) shade of super-deep , super gorgeous pink. The color is so beautiful and perfect for spring/summer. Had a pedicure at a nail spa and the nail technician suggested it . I usually wear lighter colors and decided to try it out. It's such a vibrant color ,makes you feel pretty and happy ! You"ll find yourself admiring your nails more often when you are wearing Koala Bear-y. I do :)

on 8/27/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color! The perfect blend of red and pink and it only takes me two coats.

Definitely not a "bio" or "organic" choice for nail polish since that is usually the way that I go, but I LOVE this color for summer. You look at your nails and you just have to love em' after you paint them!

Top Rated OPI Products