January 31, 2015 | 1449 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Medicated

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

Hands down the best lip moisturizer I've ever tried; and I've tried too many to count!

I haven't tried all the varieties of Chapstick, but out of the ones I have tried Medicated is the best. It's the only thing that leaves my lips feeling plump, slick, & moisturized. And the slight tingly feeling the "medication" leaves is a nice added bonus. I'll be a buyer for life. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

One of my favorite things to keep my lips soft. I always have this, carmex or blistex with me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

Much better than the other chapsticks. It keeps my lips moisturized and uncracked. Initially I wasn't a big fan of the smell, kinda funky but I've grown immune to it overtime. I use it once at night and my lips are super soft in the morning

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I buy this stuff over and over again. The best. Seriously I have the most dry chapped painful lips ever, and this is the only thing that works on me. also, for this price nothing can beat this. love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff leaves a nice tingly sensation to the lips. It's very subtle which is nice. It's also not waxy and does a great job protecting the lips from dry/cold weather. I am currently in a very arid climate and this stuff has managed to keep my lips smooth and soft. I wish it had SPF so I can wear it outdoors, but why change a good thing?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 8:22:00 AM More reviews by MoonCigar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Managed to find this at the dollar store and I love it. When you put it on it works almost instantly. The smell isn't overpowering and it lasts for hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by deedi01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this chapstick. I am on Retin A and my lips become so rough with tiny rashes when i am on Retin A. I have found that this Chapstick is the only thing that will heal and soothe my lips.

i have tons of lipglosses and lipbalms that i use and i would often toss this aside but for now it is my HG lip balm. i just love the way it feels

i wish they would reconsider the packaging. it would be more hygienic if it was in a squeeze tube like the "Chapstick Overnight"

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 9:06:00 AM More reviews by dpav

This is a really good treatment for lips. When the lips become very dry, chapped and flaky in winter, this is the one lip treatment I go for. I think this is the best product from Chapstick. Too bad that not everywhere carries it. But when I see it, I usually stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by stephiebabex

My lips get so flaky, dry and chapped especially during cold winters and hot summers. This easy to fit in your handbag medicated chapstick is fantastic. It has a liquid texture so instantly moisturizes. A great product and a lip saviour!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Very nice when you lips are chapped and flaky.