April 20, 2014 | 883 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Lip Stain

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by emkenn

I agree with others on here that this doesn't stay well and when it wears off, it looks like you have cheesy lip liner on. The other stains that don't have the balm feature don't moisturize but at least they stay on.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Lust a while ago during CVS clearance. I'm not crazy about how it goes on, like I'm writing on my lips with a sharpie. It's better once you put on the balm. The first time I wore it, I didn't even know the balm was there--duh! Now that I know it's easily breakable, I'll be careful with it.
I do like the color.
This color has been discontinued, so obviously, I can't repurchase.
I have enough lippies that I don't see a need to purchase other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by jacks250

--Amazing longevity! Seriously this STAINS your lips...the colour your lips are stained will NOT come off....even after rubbing my lips with water and a towel, there is still a stain left. It is incredible actually.
--It is surprising how moist they are give how long they're designed to last on your lips. They give a nice glossy sheen. I like the mint flavour as well - kind of tingly. I honestly can't speak to whether these dry your lips out after long periods of wear, as I only leave it on for about 10 minutes to stain my lips and give them a nice pinkish hue. After I take it off, and I'm left with that hue all day/night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by amyvrilchou

I had one in gothic stain. PLEASE DON'T BUY PASSION, that color looks way artificial and fake. The gothic one is more pretty natural and it gives me a snow-white-like look due to my blood-stained lips, it gives me a fair looking skin. The color lasted for ONE YEAR (though it's not advisable to use it that long due to hygeinic purposes) But honestly, it amazed me cause it way lasted for a year and it still gives that powerful red colored natural-matte stain. It lasts long even after a drink, toothbrush, a lip bite and i aint got recent complains from my bf when kissing (definitely no smudging and mess) haha. I would definitely buy it again!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by zissel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried it again! Awful no pigment looked like Berry came out bright pink . Horrible

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by abwomack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

If you are a fan of Clinique chubby sticks then you're probably aware of Revlon's new product, Just Bitten balm stain. I got two of these at Walgreen's and they were on sale. The sale price was buy one get the other half off. The woman working at the beauty counter gave me $1.00 off coupons for both balms. I paid something like $11 for two balms! Talk about a deal, well not so much. I purchased sweetheart and cherish. I couldn't wait to open these up and take them for a test drive. I adore Clinique chubby sticks but they are pricey. I tried both shades and they had a terrible texture that made my lips chap. I could not get the color off with makeup remover. So thats a plus if your looking for longevity. Both colors were too pink for my skintone and my lips looked like I had been biting them becuase they were so dry from the balm. Some people may like these and they are a good deal for someone who is lucky enough to wear them. I will stick to Clinique chubby sticks and return these to the drugstore ASAP!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by SharonT14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the last time I buy into one of those youtube beauty bloggers. I canít tell you how much money Iíve spent on products that they rave about and I end up throwing money in the toilet....This lip stain accentuates dry lips, has a horrible minty taste like the dental floss your dentist gives you, and leaves a very unappealing color to your lips once it wears off (which is very fast). I have the light peach and the bright pink. When you first put on the light peach it has a nice sheen to it, is true to color. Over time, as it wears off, it turns orangey-pink. Like youíve been drinking orange soda or eating a popsicle. Itís so ugly. Why would a nude peach turn your lips into a bright orangey-pink? Yuck! The pink does the same thing, leaves a horrendous pink color stain to your lips. I know itís a lip stain but it should look nice, not look like youíve been eating popsicles all day. Good idea, bad product, bad formula.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Chicagobabe89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this product in "crave", and I will start by saying it's a very pretty dark purple/plum with a hint of red to it. It definitely stains your lips. The product lasted in Chicago humidity as I ate, drank, and worked out. However, there are a few things about this product that I don't like. The first one is that it's very drying on my lips. Even when I apply the balm portion of the product, I don't feel like I am getting enough moisture; and dry lips are very uncomfortable. The other thing that made this product lose points is that the balm portion broke off already, and I have only used this a handful of times.

Overall, the color is nice, it lasts for a long time, and it doesn't transfer. If it didn't break and was more moisturizing, I would have given it more stars.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by devonclaire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product, but the shade looks a lot different on my lips than it does on the packaging. I bought the shade Dawn, which looks like a nice peachy-mauve color on the container, but on my lips, it's a deep blood red color. I have fair skin, so this was a surprise. Still, I'll be using it anyway.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by orangetwigletss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have this in desire. i tried a covergirl lip stain before this, but i like just bitten much better. as a whole, i feel the color lasts much longer and the balm pairs pretty well with the stain. however, the packaging is awful- the balm sticks out about half an inch, so you have to be careful while applying, or else it will just break off. i'm saving up to purchase stila's lip stain, but just bitten is a pretty good drugstore substitute for now.