November 27, 2014 | 1704 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It smells like candy and makes my hair so smooth and soft. The consistency is nice, and a little goes a loooong way. I like to smooth it all over my ends and midway down my hair shaft once it's dry, and the results are silky, shiny locks that just won't quit. The packaging is typical TIGI - adorable! And although it is a bit pricey, I'm usually able to find it for 50% off or more at my local TJ Maxx. And because such little product is needed, it lasts me at least 2-3 months with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by amylou01

On my third bottle and I LOVE this product, it smells fantastic and has fun packaging..and actually works wonders on my hair. I apply it to ever so slightly damp hair and leave it over night in a bun for extra softness. It's a little pricey, but I've always been lucky enough to get it on deal when I can. 10/10 I would really recommend you try it out- my think/slightly frizzy hair agrees!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

My goal: I was trying to find something to help tame any frizz from my naturally straight hair after I blow dry it.

The packaging is cute and the smell is great, but that's pretty much all I like about this product.

My hairdresser talked me into purchasing this product. My hair had looked great when she used it, but she used so many other products, that I realize this couldn't be what contributed. I watched how she used it---she used it lightly as a finishing product. I notice in the reviews, many are using it while hair is still damp. Either way---and I tried both ways----I find it weighs down my thin, straight hair unless I use the tiniest amount. And the problem with the tiniest amount is that it isn't enough to work for me. This may work great for those that have thick, curly hair?

I have had a lot better luck with "Smalltalk" from this brand which thickened my hair and also helped tame flyaways/frizz. I just purchased L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum based on the really positive reviews (esp. from people with fine hair), and I'm going to try it out and review it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by snsdgirl14

Love this stuff! My hair is almost always at least a LITTLE frizzy, especially after I use heat-styling products. I take a pea sized amount of After Party after styling my hair and run it through, top to bottom. It tames almost all my frizz and makes my hair feel/look silky and shiny. It also smells very nice, and the hot pink packaging is very cute.

It is quite expensive, but you only need a small amount each time you use it. I think I will definitely re-purchase as it makes my hair so much smoother and healthier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Thank you MUA girls for recommending this product! I am quite impressed with this. A little goes a long way. I blow dry my hair which is coarse and thick and pretty curly. I straightened it and once dry,I applied this product. A little pea size for mid length hair. And WOW, this really gives your hair that smooth salon finish, gets rid of flyaways. I find it pricey, but I find that it will last a long time, since you don't need to use much. It's made to be applied to DRY hair after you blow dry. I also can't wait to leave my hair curly and apply this. It's a good frizz fighter and gets rid of flyaways. Definitely a must have for any girl who wants to have the smooth hair look. HG product status!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by karenmarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a HG product for me. Tames flyaways and makes hair silky soft!! A little goes a long way so it will last forever!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This stuff is amazing! I put some on my hair while it's drying after a shower and my hair is shinier, smoother, and softer than it would be without using this. I love it! It also helps to detangle hair and the smell is really nice. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by jojoxc

I love this product! I had dyed my hair black about 5 months ago, and I wanted to go lighter. So I went to the salon to dye my hair and I was planning on doing a red to blonde ombre.

Of course, dying hair after you've dyed black is an incredibly long, annoying, tiring process and I spent about 14 hours at the salon. After the process, my hair looked FRIED of course, due all the bleach. It looked like my scalp was growing dead grass.

I was so scared my hair was going to look crazy when I walked out the salon, but then my hair stylist pulls out this product, and uses it on my hair, and curls it. And WOW what an incredible difference it made!!!!! I was in SHOCK!! My hair looked so smooth after, I thought I was wearing a wig!

Use it when your hair is damp, blow dry, then use again, and I PROMISE you it will make a difference! A miracle product indeed. And the packaging is so cute, I will definitely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Kenzimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It smells good and the packaging is so freakin cute. My only thing is that I cant put it near my roots. It looks greasy. I mainly use this on the middle to ends of my hair and it keeps the frizz and fly aways under control. I have naturally curly hair. My hair is frizzy towards the ends. When my hair has dried, I apply this to the ends and it looks so smooth and flawless. You only need A TINY TINY bit. Less than a pea. It goes a very long way. I have had the same bottle for over a year and a half and I still have more than half of the bottle. I use it on a daily basis. TOTALLY recommend this magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST SERUM EVER!
It leaves my hair feeling super smooth no fly aways, and it doesn't weigh my hair down!
Best of all my hair smells amazing all day long, like a sweet candy scent, i love it!