December 21, 2014 | 1850 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice product...I have very curly,thin, frizzy hair:( but using this product really leaves my hair beautiful!!!! It leaves it shiny & feels fuller!! Also I feel it cuts my blow drying & straightening time, it makes it easier:)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by jdlynch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Must've gotten a bad bottle. This was greasy and I had no shine. Just grease and oily hair. Not to be confused with shiny. My hair fell flat and yes I used a tiny pea size amount. I got my money back.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I feel this has been one of the best makeupalley recommendations. I started using this about 3-4 weeks ago and love the shine it provides. It can be used on damp or dry hair. Has the nicest smell and the texture of the cream feels like silk. Since I don't use heat type styling products, I can't comment on the perfomance of the two together. My method is to air dry my hair, add a pea size amount, and finish by brushing or combing out. It seems to me, it might add a little volume to my baby fine hair.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by rrrkadirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! It smells like candy and makes my hair so smooth and soft. The consistency is nice, and a little goes a loooong way. I like to smooth it all over my ends and midway down my hair shaft once it's dry, and the results are silky, shiny locks that just won't quit. The packaging is typical TIGI - adorable! And although it is a bit pricey, I'm usually able to find it for 50% off or more at my local TJ Maxx. And because such little product is needed, it lasts me at least 2-3 months with daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by amylou01

On my third bottle and I LOVE this product, it smells fantastic and has fun packaging..and actually works wonders on my hair. I apply it to ever so slightly damp hair and leave it over night in a bun for extra softness. It's a little pricey, but I've always been lucky enough to get it on deal when I can. 10/10 I would really recommend you try it out- my think/slightly frizzy hair agrees!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by briloveschocolatebunnies

My goal: I was trying to find something to help tame any frizz from my naturally straight hair after I blow dry it.

The packaging is cute and the smell is great, but that's pretty much all I like about this product.

My hairdresser talked me into purchasing this product. My hair had looked great when she used it, but she used so many other products, that I realize this couldn't be what contributed. I watched how she used it---she used it lightly as a finishing product. I notice in the reviews, many are using it while hair is still damp. Either way---and I tried both ways----I find it weighs down my thin, straight hair unless I use the tiniest amount. And the problem with the tiniest amount is that it isn't enough to work for me. This may work great for those that have thick, curly hair?

I have had a lot better luck with "Smalltalk" from this brand which thickened my hair and also helped tame flyaways/frizz. I just purchased L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum based on the really positive reviews (esp. from people with fine hair), and I'm going to try it out and review it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by snsdgirl14

Love this stuff! My hair is almost always at least a LITTLE frizzy, especially after I use heat-styling products. I take a pea sized amount of After Party after styling my hair and run it through, top to bottom. It tames almost all my frizz and makes my hair feel/look silky and shiny. It also smells very nice, and the hot pink packaging is very cute.

It is quite expensive, but you only need a small amount each time you use it. I think I will definitely re-purchase as it makes my hair so much smoother and healthier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Thank you MUA girls for recommending this product! I am quite impressed with this. A little goes a long way. I blow dry my hair which is coarse and thick and pretty curly. I straightened it and once dry,I applied this product. A little pea size for mid length hair. And WOW, this really gives your hair that smooth salon finish, gets rid of flyaways. I find it pricey, but I find that it will last a long time, since you don't need to use much. It's made to be applied to DRY hair after you blow dry. I also can't wait to leave my hair curly and apply this. It's a good frizz fighter and gets rid of flyaways. Definitely a must have for any girl who wants to have the smooth hair look. HG product status!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by karenmarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a HG product for me. Tames flyaways and makes hair silky soft!! A little goes a long way so it will last forever!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This stuff is amazing! I put some on my hair while it's drying after a shower and my hair is shinier, smoother, and softer than it would be without using this. I love it! It also helps to detangle hair and the smell is really nice. I love it.