TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 1/8/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product. It smells amazing (sweet without being overpowering) and leaves my hair very soft and shiny without making it greasy. I have a feeling this product would be great on a wide range of hair types (mine's long, pretty thick, and wavy). Cute packaging. The amount of product is impressive. You only need a little bit. My bottle has lasted me months.

on 10/7/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Pumped a little sample of this into my hair at a drug store just to try it because I balked at the 20 dollar price tag (Mark Up Much, Rite Aide?). It was one of those humid 80 degree days here in upstate NY and I was on my 2nd day hair, which I had allowed to air dry and my natural texture is both waves and curls AND my hair is fine so...it can get weird. I had read about products to buy when you want to ditch your regular blow out and this was at the top of the list for all stylists.

Not only did the scent of this totally make me swoon but it calmed the frizzy ends and smoothed out my hair that was really upset from the sweating and the general stupid weather. I wound up loving the feel of my hair so much that I went to TARGET a few hours later and got it for 15 bucks. A'thank you.

Also I love the scandalous shape of this bottle. I mean, WOW, TiGi!

on 10/1/2013 2:15:00 PM

I was so eager to try this product based on all of the great reviews. The pump packaging is great on the product. However, this did not do anything else for my hair that other products do. It also left my hair greasy and with a flaky residue. I have dark hair so this is often a problem for me. I would expect this from cheaper products or a gel, but this is too expensive to waste money on for not even mediocre results. This product may be good for thinner that is already smooth. (As mine is thick, dark, and frizzy) I'll go back to my Redken smooth lock cream.

on 9/19/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS A HAIR PRODUCT STAPLE! A must have it's perfect! It smells amazing! Works wonderfully at smoothing my coarse crazy locks without making them look or feel oily I adore and have been buying for years!

on 8/22/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is the only thing I've found that makes my fine frizzy wavy hair look beautiful. And I've used everything! Absolutely lovely and will keep repurchasing.

on 8/11/2013 10:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have always been a bit wary of trying Bed Head products after I bought some horrendous curl cream from them. But I received this as a gift and now I couldn't live without it. When I have straight hair it smooths out any frizz and makes it feel INCREDIBLE, and when I leave my wavy hair to dry naturally it helps me achieve lovely healthy looking curls without the crispy feel of other curl products I've used. A very reasonable price and lovely packaging, I will certainly be buying Bed Head After Party again!

on 7/30/2013 11:05:00 AM

I'm soo in love with this product! It makes my dry and frizzy hair super soft and shiny. I've used so many bottles of this and i always have a backup in my closet. i usually wash my hair before going to bed and apply this the next morning. I can't imagine a life without this. The scent is quite sweet and i think it's not to everyones taste and i suppose if you are sensitive towards scents then this is not for you.

on 7/12/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this hoping it would tame my thick, coarse, curly hair and keep frizzies away. Unfortunately, this did nothing for my hair. I massaged it through my hair and my hair looked so good. It was smooth, shiny and looked healthy. An hour later a look in the mirror showed me with puffy, frizzy hair. Tried so many ways to use it: dry hair, wet hair, before drying, after drying, before flat-ironing, after flat-ironing, as a finisher. Nothing. Love the packaging though.

on 7/8/2013 4:32:00 PM

The smell is amazing!! Although this did make my hair soft, it left it very greasy with no body (I would not repurchase for that reason)

on 6/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

This is a really nice product...I have very curly,thin, frizzy hair:( but using this product really leaves my hair beautiful!!!! It leaves it shiny & feels fuller!! Also I feel it cuts my blow drying & straightening time, it makes it easier:)

Popular Styling Products