September 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by karenmarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a HG product for me. Tames flyaways and makes hair silky soft!! A little goes a long way so it will last forever!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This stuff is amazing! I put some on my hair while it's drying after a shower and my hair is shinier, smoother, and softer than it would be without using this. I love it! It also helps to detangle hair and the smell is really nice. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by jojoxc

I love this product! I had dyed my hair black about 5 months ago, and I wanted to go lighter. So I went to the salon to dye my hair and I was planning on doing a red to blonde ombre.

Of course, dying hair after you've dyed black is an incredibly long, annoying, tiring process and I spent about 14 hours at the salon. After the process, my hair looked FRIED of course, due all the bleach. It looked like my scalp was growing dead grass.

I was so scared my hair was going to look crazy when I walked out the salon, but then my hair stylist pulls out this product, and uses it on my hair, and curls it. And WOW what an incredible difference it made!!!!! I was in SHOCK!! My hair looked so smooth after, I thought I was wearing a wig!

Use it when your hair is damp, blow dry, then use again, and I PROMISE you it will make a difference! A miracle product indeed. And the packaging is so cute, I will definitely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Kenzimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It smells good and the packaging is so freakin cute. My only thing is that I cant put it near my roots. It looks greasy. I mainly use this on the middle to ends of my hair and it keeps the frizz and fly aways under control. I have naturally curly hair. My hair is frizzy towards the ends. When my hair has dried, I apply this to the ends and it looks so smooth and flawless. You only need A TINY TINY bit. Less than a pea. It goes a very long way. I have had the same bottle for over a year and a half and I still have more than half of the bottle. I use it on a daily basis. TOTALLY recommend this magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by hayleighlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

BEST SERUM EVER!
It leaves my hair feeling super smooth no fly aways, and it doesn't weigh my hair down!
Best of all my hair smells amazing all day long, like a sweet candy scent, i love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Great product on my dry frizzy hair! Really calms it down without being greasy and it smells amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jujubeeb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ahhh, After Party, how I love you! Since Beyond The Zone d/c'ed Get'N'Creamed, I have had to repurchase this more expensive version of it, but it's such a necessity that I will gladly repurchase forever. My hair is colored & dehydrated, also pretty wavy and poofy all around. Oils weigh it down & looks greasy. This stuff is the tits, I use it on damp hair & blow dry or air dry. The result is soft, beautifully formed waves that lasts all day into the next. I love that there is no buildup or sticky feeling on my hair either. Of course, this can happen if you use too much, it's pretty concentrated so it sort of justifies the price as well (although I get this for $5 at TJ Maxx, score!) I also really love the scent of After Party, I have no idea why or what it smells like but it's amazing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by alyssa7bob

I officially love this product. Funky packaging, excellent smell and best of all - it works so so well! I bought this from my hair salon after getting my hair cut (on sale: score!) and am so glad I did. Whenever my hair is feeling fly-away or frizzy, I work a very small amount through my hair and voila! Shiny, smooth, great-smelling hair. Note for my fellow fine-haired ladies, only use a tiny tiny bit of this, not even a full pump. Too much and your hair will end up greasy.
This is one of the best hair products I've ever used. Will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by EyesandMind

GREAT smoothing product!..my hair is so dry and frizzy after washing, conditioning, and blow drying, even with leave in conditioner in it..Once I apply "After Party" it's incredibly smooth & silky, I love it..Gives really good shine too..NOTE: Do not use too much, or it will wear hair down, and give it a greasy feel. Pour just enough in the palm of your hand, rub it together nicely, then apply. Until I find something better, I will def repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Mrae82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. I use this while my hair is still wet after shampoo and conditioning, Helps keep hair smooth once dried. I have super fluffy and frizzy hair after washing and this seems to help alot.