April 17, 2014 | 1591 users online

Conditioner - Davines - Love Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by txschick00

This is for the Love-Curly. This smells fantastic, so absolutely WONDERFUL! My hair is always super soft and bouncy after using it. I am very pleased with this product. I happen to like the tub too, I only scoop out exactly what I will use.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Sarabell

Love this stuff, it is working great for my thick curly hair! Although the container is tough to trave with as it broke in my suitcase-but i just found out they make travel sizes. I used to only use aveda products on my hair, and never thought I would switch. But the Davines line is really amazing and gives my hair great control without weighing it down or adding wierd texture. I also use the shampoo and stying cream-love the combo of all three!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by nabz

The pricing for this product rivals those of Kerastase and perhaps a little higher than Redken but I am so in love with Davines products at the moment it's awesome. The fragrance like so many others have said is light, fresh and pleasant. It's thick and suits my coarse, wavy/curly thick hair just great. I use this in conjunction with the curly hair serum and it cuts out the frizzies by half and gives me nicely defined curls.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2008 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Beautyhurts

I have been using this product along with the shampoo about 4 months, I just bought my 2nd tub. LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING. I am little crazed about getting that perfectly silky, shiny, just did a commerical hair. This is the closest I have found. Doesn't feel like anything special in the shower, but I always have a good hair day when I use this. Smell is fabulous light and last's through the day, but doesn't interfer with perfume. Pricey but worth it! Update: I can't use this all the time after a few months makes the hair to dry, but I still use this about twice a week
Update: Don't use this at all anymore, just not moisturizing enough...the search continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Janvier

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This might be wonderful for someone who truly has very thick, dry and coarse hair, but despite the fact that I have thick curly hair this conditioner was far too heavy for me. Even using the tiniest amount my hair was greasy and weighed down. Packaging also leaves something to be desired.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by carabara84

This is a REALLY thick conditioner. I have fine hair, and I really just bought a sample of this from my hair stylist at Red Door Spa b/c it smells divine, but I think it's little heavy for my hair. Great product, but for someone with more of a course mane.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hair Type: dry, overdyed, thin, some fine strands and some coarse ones, some frizz

For the past few months, I have been using the Love SMOOTHING Conditioner for harsh and frizzy hair. It comes in a plastic tub with a removable top. You have to dip your fingers in to get this thing out. The conditioner is a pretty pink shade. It's extremely rich and thick. A little goes a long way for me because I have such thin hair. If you have very thick or long hair, I suggest that you purchase a bigger tub. This conditioner definitely helps get rid of some of my frizz. When I get out of the shower, my hair totally feels like butter. It also has a very nice, sweet smell that stays in my hair. My only real problem is that it's pretty expensive. I spent $9 on 2.5 oz. I would definitely repurchase though. I have tried lots of hair conditioners and none work as well as this. I'm willing to shell out the extra cash for something that works for me...except this time, I am going to purchase a bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2007 3:06:00 AM More reviews by run2thesun2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can only say one thing: LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 5:14:00 PM More reviews by sap483

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to wait a while before reviewing this product to see if I still liked it after a few months. I absolutely LOVE this brand. So far, every single product I've used: Love Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner, Relaxing Fluid, Volume Mousse, Defining Gloss, and Finest Oil Non-Oil have exceeded my expectations. I was really bummed when Alterna changed the formula of some of their products, and didn't think I'd ever find anything to replace it. Well I definitely have!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by olivia1173

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My normally fine straight frizz free hair has become very poofy and out of shape lately...(all the blowdrying and straightening has finally taken its toll) so after hearing rave reviews about this line I decided to give it a go. I have to say I am very happy with the results. My hair went very straight and shiny (and smooth) with hardly any work this morning. I am a wash everyday kinda girl so I need something pretty heavy duty to keep my hair in shape and I think this is just the product. While I love the results Im not thrilled about the tub it comes in....it is very hard to open with wet hands in the shower. I am also not thrilled about the scent. It smells very herbal to me...not fond of it but it goes away quickly and I love the results more than I hate the smell so this will be a product I order over and over again.