L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

2.7

~ HUGE TIP ~
Of course you've already read the other reviews and if youve already bought this and realized you don't like it, I promise I can help you!
Yes, this eyeliner can take a bit to dry and people say it doesnt go on right at all. But, it has a bold color when applied right, and after buying this and realizing I didn't like it, I found a solution.
Cut the felt tip on the eyeliner applicator! The applicator it comes with is TERRIBLE and cant make a winged eyeliner or a straight line worth crap!! But if you rinse off the applicator, take a pair of nail scissors and trim it carefully until the felt tip is much thinner, this eyeliner is actually amazing and makes a bold colored, thin or thick, perfect line! I strongly suggest you try this because it turned a 2 star eyeliner into a 4.5 star eyeliner!!

This goes on Matte with no shine, great for liquid. Matte liquid eyeliner is hard to find. You have to get used to the applicator and learn to apply it properly, once you have mastered the hard type of applicator it wears all day and is dark black matte look. I apply their self advancing pencil eyeliner a line above this and smudge it up for a very dark and smokey look. Nice bold liner.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product, because my earlier liquid eyeliner L'Oreal lineur intense i can no longer find. I thought it would be a great product! This product is horrible! It goes on very thick and way too watery. A couple of times now it went on too runny and it got into my eye and was very painful along with ruining down my face. Horrible especially for $9.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ew this stuff is horrible! The only person who should ever buy this is a HOOKER. It goes on SO THICK and watery, it looks like you're wearing WAY more eye liner than necessary! The applicator makes it impossible to draw a straight line, so it looks like you did your makeup in the dark. Yuck, definitely a waste of $9.

After finding it impossibly difficult to once more encounter my favourite liquid eyeliner, L'Oreal's Lineur Intense, I thought another L'Oreal product wouldn't hurt, especially one that was in all the stores.

But this liner is nothing like the Lineur Intense. It has a felt applicator, yes, but it's shaped strangely, often fluffs up, making it necessary to get your fingers dirty by pulling off the fluff, and it is also nearly impossible to get a perfect line or wing tip.

The liquid itself is watery and of poor quality.

I will be searching for a new liner. This one is a total disaster.

let me just start off by saying that I have been loyal to my MAC gel liner in blacktrack, but I was looking for a good drugstore liquid liner for the days I don't feel like cleaning my brushes. A friend of mine suggested the L'oreal Telescopic liquid liner so I figured I'd give it a try. Maybe I was disappointed because I had high expectations, but I got the "Carbon black" color and it honestly doesn't even look black to me. The applicator isn't good either, and the liner cracks and smudges easily after being applied. I wanted to like it but it just isn't a good product. Back to the drugstore it goes.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Definitely do not like this liquid eyeliner the applicator is very bad, they should discontinue this.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I bought this because I love the voluminous carbon black mascara. This is not the same. The brush is too stiff. I'm afraid one slip and I will poke my eye out. You also have to dip it several times to complete 1 eye. Once you shake it up, the color is dark, but I was hoping it would be darker than it is.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like to wear winged eyeliner daily and it is easiest to do that using liquid liner. I had ran out of my more expensive no drugstore eyeliner and decided to go for something cheaper. When buying makeup at the drugstore I usually don't check the prices since everything is usually super inexpensive so I just picked this liner out randomly and paid. When I checked how much it was it was $8! I know that's not a lot of money over all but i feel that is too much to pay for a drugstore liquid liner. I'd expect a price like that in California but not in Texas where everything is pretty inexpensive. I kept it anyways because I needed a new one and didn't feel like wasting time going back to buy a new one. Ok now onto the actual product itself. This liner has an odd shaped felt tip applicator which really isn't that big of a deal since I can pretty use any kind of applicator. But this one is really bulky and has an odd shape so there is no way you can get a thin line. It isn't the easiest to wing out your eyeliner with but it works. Not liking to waste a product if it works, even if it isn't the best, I kept using this and after a while i noticed little 'fuzzies' and these hair things would come off of the applicator so I would need to pick them off while covered in eyeliner in order to get a clean line. The formula of this eyeliner is very runny so you might get a bit on your eyelashes and you need to be careful not to look up during drying time or else you will get another line on your upper lid. This eyeliner also doesn't always apply evenly and in some parts can look like a water color paint was used as an eyeliner. So you do have to go over it again sometimes. This eyeliner is black enough(not as black as my current wet n wild one though). This has ok staying power. I mean it doesn't go anywhere unless you rub your eyes or cry. Sometimes in the mornings when i'm tired i get tears in the corner of my eye and within minutes my wing is gone :/ So in all I wouldn't recommend this or buy it again. It isn't a terrible product but there are tons of better liners that you can get and they are usually cheaper too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Too runny, wet, and applies unevenly... Takes a while to dry too, and once it does has a very dry and crusty feel on your eyes...