November 23, 2014 | 1565 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by annielynnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to try a dry shampoo for awhile and heard this was a good brand. I was browsing TJ Maxx and saw it for $5 so figured I'd give it a try. I sampled each scent and found I liked the Tropical scent the best. I have never used another dry shampoo before, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. My hair is somewhat problematic, very fine, lacks volume, tends to get oily quickly at the roots while the ends stay dry, so I try not to over-wash it as it starts to look like straw. I wasn't expecting too terribly much, but I did want something to help absorb the oils at the roots of my hair so I could go longer without washing it. I really think this product did the trick! It absorbed all the oil at my roots and made my hair look freshly washed again and it smelled great, too. It also added a small amount of volume at the roots which I can appreciate after years of flat hair. I was slightly worried about residue, but I did not notice any. I do not do a lot of styling or use many products in my hair, so it took a bit of getting used to trying to spray in layers to hit all my roots without using too much or missing spots. However, I think overall it was pretty easy to use and boy did it help my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by candice15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This dry shampoo had CHANGED my life!! Definitely my HG hair product!! I use & love the dark brown! I have tried so many others... From drug store brands to expensive salon only brands--- and this soooo far passing all of them!! I can go 4 days without washing my hair....I even spray it in my hair after washing & blow drying bc it gives my hair major lift & volume! I Love You Batiste!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by camelias

This product is wonderful. Sometimes when I got out on the town at evening after school or work, I don't have enough time to shower and then re-do my hair. I spray some of this and bam! My hair gets instant lift and volume, like it was washed and blown dry. It smells great. I have dark black hair and it doesn't whiten my roots or anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Lvjazmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this product. I can go almost one week without washing my hair. It gives it tons of volume. I've tried every dry shampoo out there and I always come back to this one. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by chixxle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been through bottles of this. I've only tried the original and tropical scented but I'm really excited to try the volume one and the one for brunettes. I also love the travel sized ones cause I can take them anywhere. I have lots of fine hair that is chemically damaged at the ends but naturally oily at the roots which is a problem for me since I can't wash my hair everyday or my ends will dry but I also get really greasy hair, especially my bang (Omg). I love this dry shampoo because it gets rid of all my grease so I don't have to wash my hair everyday. Yay Batiste :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by vanjasmine

It works very well, I can go days without showering with this product and I have greasy hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

After reading countless reviews and trying a terrible dry shampoo, I gave this dry shampoo a chance. I saw it in Walgreens and bought it in the original scent. The bottle is a can and it's skinny and tall with a pretty design. It's attractive to the eye and it is a spray kind of product, so after a work-out, I sprayed this on my hair. The original scent doesn't smell pleasant, but it doesn't really smell bad either. It's kind of a neutral scent, so it doesn't bother me. I do exactly what the directions on the bottle tell me to do, so I spray it on my oily roots and kind of ruffle my hair. I notice that it leaves a bit of a gray color on my hair, which is black, so I ruffle it even more and it's gone. That was easy! It only took maybe 60 seconds for my hair to look clean again.

Unfortunately, I have changed my mind about this ever since then. It's a great dry shampoo, but it seems that it would be better suited for lighter hair. Since my hair is black, the dry shampoo doesn't blend in as well after I ruffle my hair. It's a shame since it's a nice price and comes in so many scents. It leaves this awful white powdery substance on my scalp and takes some major rubbing to go away.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair has started to get greasier more frequently now it's summer and often find myself reaching for this (I love the tropical scented one!).
Although I have deep brown hair this does leave a white cast, but once rubbed in and brushed out its as good as before and you can't see any traces of white.
It gets rid of 90% of my oils in my hair. Not completely, but does a good job indeed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by TinaSomething

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an Asian girl and my hair shows obvious signs of greasiness fairly easily, and by that I mean I can shower at the start of the day and at the end of the day my hair will look like a stringy mess. This dry shampoo managed to decrease that greasy/stringy look that becomes very apparent on my dark hair. I gave it 4/5 lippies because it decreased but didn't get rid of the greasiness entirely (might be because I have a lot of hair) but it does an overall great job of keeping it looking less gross. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone that wants a great dry shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

This is reallllly worth the hype. I only wash my hair twice a week and this is the only thing that makes it possible. I went longer than usual without washing my hair recently (about 4-5 days) I sprayed in some dry shampoo and WOW! It looked like it had just been washed that morning. My only complaint is that even on 2nd day hair, this product takes a lot and ruins out quickly :( payoff is still so amazing though that it deserves all of the lippies. The white color that comes out looks really good with blonde hair once it's rubbed in