Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have the original bottle and its the best. I bought this produce when travelling in London and have been hooked ever since. I find that it doesn't leave a gritty feeling in your hair like other dry shampoos but it just feels clean and soft. It also has a nice fresh scent to it that isn't too over powering. It seems to dispense the product quite forcefully however so a little spray goes a long way.

on 1/19/2015 9:01:00 AM

I have recently purchased this dry shampoo and I would have to say that I am very impressed. I have heard many good things about this product and all I have to say is that it smells really nice and fresh. This dry shampoo soaks up all your hair oils which gives your hair a very clean look.

on 1/18/2015 9:41:00 PM

This is good stuff - I've tried a lot of different brands and this one is the best. I'll most likely be repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great stuff! I have the leopard print "sassy" scent, which smells very nice and not too heavy (sort of a ladylike vaguely similar to Angel perfume smell). I like that it's very absorbent, and you can see exactly where the formula is going on your hair since it sprays out powdery white (and it's easy to work through the hair as well). Only took me two sprays to get refreshed hair. I have tried SO many dry shampoos from salon brand to dirt cheap with little to no difference achieved. And some others have such offensive, terrible smells! This stuff is the best I have been able to find with a scent that I actually like.

on 1/5/2015 2:47:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best dry shampoos. Does leave white marks but I like this as it means it actually is working and you can rub it in. Smells awesome but about 1/5 down the can it stops working so I throw it away.

on 1/4/2015 7:26:00 PM

This dry shampoo was okay. It did its job, but it made my hair super dry and the cherry sent made me nauseous. Don't think I will repurchase.

on 1/4/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

So far this is the best dry shampoo i have tried. It does what it says and the hair looks fresh when you work the product in, but if you miss any spots it can look a bit ashy/white/chalky. Sometimes i have also experienced a itching feeling on my scalp that i have only noticed when i use this product, but it's not bothering me that much.
Overall it's a good dry shampoo, and i would recommend it!

on 1/4/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

the BEST dry shampoo ever.
it is so cheap, definitely buy at ulta when it's on sale and use their 3.50 coupon.

it's just as good (and better) than some high end dry shampoos.
it comes in so many scents and colors you can't go wrong.
I have fine hair and this fixes my oily head on days I don't wash my hair.

I go through these so so so so so fast. it's unbelievable. I've probably purchased over a dozen of these.
it doesn't leave a weird feel to my hair. it provides enough lift for my hair too! LOVE. you must purchase

*I do add a leave in conditioner, or hair oil, or shine serum to my ends to keep it from looking dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a review for the Batiste Big & Bouncy XXL Volume version.

My hair has the tendency to get too oily too fast between washing. We all know washing to often isn't the healthiest for most and being a busy mom, time and ease is important for my hair care these days.

Batiste dry shampoo is my life saver. I can now go 3-4 days before washing my hair and the volume formula leaves my hair big and bouncy. My hair is healthier for not washing so often and I'm saner for not needing to spend a lot of time on it (and still looking good, if I say so myself! ).

I apply this by spritzing a small amount (you don't need a lot or else it turns your hair grey) into sections near my roots all over my head, massage and fluff with my fingertips, brush out any remaining product with my boar bristle brush, refluff locks, and I'm good to go.

I've tried other dry shampoos but I always come back to my tried and tested Batiste!

on 1/3/2015 1:58:00 AM

One of the best dry shampoos out there. I've gone through at least 5 of these. It is really effective at soaking up grease. I find that it is easy to brush out the excess so I don't have a problem with a white cast against my black hair. This dry shampoo is not hair spray like at all (unlike the ones at the DS). My only complaint is that the smell can be a bit strong, but it doesn't linger in my hair for too long.

Top Rated Batiste Products