September 1, 2014 | 2095 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

This is the second time I have purchased this blush so thought it's worth a review. I normally wear peach blushes but sometimes they can look a bit too orange on me. I was first scared to try this because it is pink and didn't want to look like a barbie doll as I am also dirty blonde. I was also scared to try it because of the satin finish because I am very oily. This has great staying power. The colour is gorgeous as my skin is a bit yellowy in tone it doesn't look too pink on me just a gorgeous natural blushing colour. This shows up on me very well i am mac NC15/20 and Chanel B20 and YSL 4 Sand. It isn't glittery on or too powdery. Worth a try looks much better on then in the pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Alicepalace88

I am incredibly fair (NW10) and this blush is pretty and very subtle on my skin. It had fairly good staying power but I do find that I need to apply quite a bit in order to get a good colour pay off. I think this product is lovely but not a HG as it doesn't add a particular wow factor and I don't think that it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I like this when my skin is on the fairer side, usually in the winter months (around nc20-25). A very subtle cool toned pink that looks pretty and natural. I can see that this would really only work for fairer ladies. When my skin is around an nc30 in the summer this just doesn't have the same effect. But other than that this is a lovely color if you can wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by IAmAmelia

Maybe I'm using the wrong brush to apply this, although I wouldn't think so (I use the real techniques blush brush). But I get nothing out of this blush. It's as if there's no pigment at all, I don't notice a different to my face when I use it. Maybe I will have to use a lot of a heavier hand and a different brush which picks up more product but I didn't expect this to be so un - pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by dk34

this is my go-to blush! Love love loveeee! Looks so great on my asian skin. I'm almost out of it and it's super awesome! The blush itself isnt powdery and doesnt make the package messy. gonna be a staple in my collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a tricky one. It's a bubble-gum, cool toned pink color - which I never used before, out of fear that it would look exactly so. But of course, you have to factor in your own skintone with the blush to know the final result.

One pro is that pink blushes are devoid of turning brown, like many redder and peacher blushes look after oxidation. HOWEVER, this may end up looking blue or purple on someone with a very yellow undertone who is darker than say NC30. Possibly, I'm saying. I was wearing NC25 with this and I noticed after a few hours it sorta faded to this purplish pink shade. Not pretty.

Most ideal for someone with fari to light skin and cool undertones. I think they would look gorgeous with this + pale lip + smokey eyes. But I'm a little too tan to be wearing it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. When using certain brushes, the color payoff is very poor. With other brushes though, it's a really pretty color. When my skin is paler it shows up better. Overall, it's a pretty good blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I love this blush, I was in the market for a baby pink blush and this one ticks all the boxes. I love pink blushes as they go well with my pale (nc15) skin. I don't have to use too much of this it just leaves a really nice pale pink flush to my cheeks. I could see it maybe being slightly too light for darker skin tones, but if you are pale its a really nice, subtle pop of pink. Definitely a staple in my make up bag and I wear it almost everyday, would recommend and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I'm NC 20 and it does show up on me a bit. I've had this blush foir 3 years- yes, 3 years! And for a satin its super shimmery but I think next time I'm trying dame.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

I do like this blush, but unfortunately it is a bit too light for me, I am NC20 skintone, and for some reason this blush shows up quite faint on my cheeks. it is a beautiful baby pink colour in the pan,its cool toned with a slight silver shimmer to it.
i have to layer this blush quite a bit, and i mainly wear it during the winter without any bronzer and it looks very natural.
im not sure if i would repurchase this particular shade, i might when i run out and am in the market for a new baby pink blush!
would recommend it to very pale people who are looking for a natural flushed blush colour.