December 17, 2014 | 1765 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Jazzodiamond

I absolutely love this blusher. I guess it would depend on your skin tone (I have dark hair and fairly olive skin), but I love this on my cheeks. You can build it up too as its not too heavy! I have tried to go back to some of my more red mac blushers since using it and it makes me realise how lovely this one is!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely blush :) 'Well Dressed' is a cool-toned, bubble-gum pink with a slight shimmer. It gives my fair skin a subtle, natural-looking flush, discreet and pretty.

The blush is compacted very solidly so there's no loose powder fall-out and the pot is very sturdy, so ideal for carrying around.

Yes to a re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush it shows up well on my skin and I'm a nc15-20 it has a subtle sheen it's a blue toned pink like pink swoon but slightly darker it blends well but does need touch ups throughout the day

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

UPDATE: Im still sad over the colour payoff of this blush however I find if I apply over a darker pink blush it comes off more true to the colour it looks in the pan.
This colour is soooo pretty in the pan but barely shows up on my fair skin (nw15 to nw 20). So sad I was so excited about this blush :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by makeupstuffs

This is the second time I have purchased this blush so thought it's worth a review. I normally wear peach blushes but sometimes they can look a bit too orange on me. I was first scared to try this because it is pink and didn't want to look like a barbie doll as I am also dirty blonde. I was also scared to try it because of the satin finish because I am very oily. This has great staying power. The colour is gorgeous as my skin is a bit yellowy in tone it doesn't look too pink on me just a gorgeous natural blushing colour. This shows up on me very well i am mac NC15/20 and Chanel B20 and YSL 4 Sand. It isn't glittery on or too powdery. Worth a try looks much better on then in the pan.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Alicepalace88

I am incredibly fair (NW10) and this blush is pretty and very subtle on my skin. It had fairly good staying power but I do find that I need to apply quite a bit in order to get a good colour pay off. I think this product is lovely but not a HG as it doesn't add a particular wow factor and I don't think that it is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I like this when my skin is on the fairer side, usually in the winter months (around nc20-25). A very subtle cool toned pink that looks pretty and natural. I can see that this would really only work for fairer ladies. When my skin is around an nc30 in the summer this just doesn't have the same effect. But other than that this is a lovely color if you can wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by IAmAmelia

Maybe I'm using the wrong brush to apply this, although I wouldn't think so (I use the real techniques blush brush). But I get nothing out of this blush. It's as if there's no pigment at all, I don't notice a different to my face when I use it. Maybe I will have to use a lot of a heavier hand and a different brush which picks up more product but I didn't expect this to be so un - pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by dk34

this is my go-to blush! Love love loveeee! Looks so great on my asian skin. I'm almost out of it and it's super awesome! The blush itself isnt powdery and doesnt make the package messy. gonna be a staple in my collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a tricky one. It's a bubble-gum, cool toned pink color - which I never used before, out of fear that it would look exactly so. But of course, you have to factor in your own skintone with the blush to know the final result.

One pro is that pink blushes are devoid of turning brown, like many redder and peacher blushes look after oxidation. HOWEVER, this may end up looking blue or purple on someone with a very yellow undertone who is darker than say NC30. Possibly, I'm saying. I was wearing NC25 with this and I noticed after a few hours it sorta faded to this purplish pink shade. Not pretty.

Most ideal for someone with fari to light skin and cool undertones. I think they would look gorgeous with this + pale lip + smokey eyes. But I'm a little too tan to be wearing it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No