Max Factor Masterpiece Max

4.1

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

on 3/29/2013 11:42:00 AM

Best mascara I've found - better than the likes of any Lancome, Clinique or Estee Lauder mascara I've tried and much cheaper too! It is the perfect balance between volume and length without getting clumpy. Definitely recommend!

on 3/12/2013 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've honestly tried almost every mascara out there and this is certainly one of the best!
I use it with the dior primer mascara and curl my eyelash too- my lashes look 100% false and grand!!! it doesn't clump, you can build up layers without any spiderweb appearance. Also- it stays in place all day and the wand is great- it has no build-up and it reaches every lash. Lastly- it is good from the moment you open it till it runs out(some mascaras are really liquid to start with and after a while they get better where others are ok to start with and then they turn into a gooey mess)
SO definitely i'll buy it again and again!

on 3/2/2013 10:22:00 AM

Great mascara!! Lengthens my eyelashes perfectly and does not clump. This mascara does not flake or smudge. It also isn't too expensive. I will definitely be buying this product again.

on 2/12/2013 5:34:00 AM

I like this better than 2000 calorie. Good lengthening mascara, doesn't hold the curl of my asian lashes very well though but still one of the better ones. No smudges or flakes. A very natural look.

on 1/15/2013 8:42:00 PM

My all time favourite mascara... And I have tried hundreds!! Good steady brush, thick bristles, creates length and volume and still keeps your lashes separate, I'm always trying different mascaras and never fail to go back to this one.

on 12/21/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm a firm believer in Max Factor mascaras- you really can't go wrong. They all provide the standard of black mascara that doesn't flake or give you raccoon eyes, gives you definition/length/volume and holds a decent curl.

This one, in my experience at least, is particularly good at defining and separating lashes. It's my current go to mascara for daily use. Personally, my favourite out of all the MF I've tried is still probably the false lash effect but this one is pretty fantastic too!

on 12/4/2012 9:20:00 AM

My favourite mascara ever - and I have tried many. Gives lenght, fullness and separates the lashes beautifully! Definately would buy again..and again..and again.

on 12/1/2012 6:40:00 AM

This is a really good product and I like it; it doesn't lump up the lashes and it stays on all day and makes my lashes longer (though I don't have short lashes to begin with). It doesn't really break the lashes and it isn't removed by water alone (which is good).
The packaging is very "Max Factor" with gold and black and I would recommend it.

on 11/25/2012 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this mascara! Definitely HG, finally!

I have used way too many mascaras over the years and chucked away so much money on pricey ones that I didn't like. My eyelashes are long, which is nice, but poker straight. I use an eyelash curler every day and they still end up straight after a few hours but this mascara does a great job of holding curl and I love that it gives great separation because of the plastic brush. It is quite a wet formula but it sets quickly and doesn't get all over your eyelids in the process. I originally tried the Masterpiece mascara and it was ok, I was fine using it whilst looking for something else but the Masterpiece Max is amazing. I've recommended it to friends who have bought it and it is now their HG too. For 10, it's really worth a shot! If you're thinking of trying the dreadful Benefit They're Real... Please, try this first!

on 10/27/2012 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this mascara!
Great brush, tapered towards the end, with silicone-y bristles that are quite short but not so short that they don't grab your lashes. It's a good medium length and quite slim, so it's easy to work with and get all the lashes. Works well for bottom lashes too.
I find that it both lenghtens and volumises my lashes, holds a curl rather well, doesn't clump or smudge and looks very black (I use the colour Black). Perfect!
I also like the formulation, it's not too wet but not so dry that it makes your lashes hard. It just leaves them still looking natural and supple.
The only downside perhaps is that it's quite stubborn to get off. With this, I aways use one of those dual oil-based makeup removers and hold the cotton pad on my eye for a few seconds first, then it comes off easier.

Top Rated Max Factor Products