July 28, 2014 | 1973 users online

Cleansers - Boots - No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by vonstryker1

I've tried several different brands of face wipes and these are the best I've tried. They have no trouble removing my heavy eye makeup and don't irritate my eyes. They're not overly moist & the dispenser on top is handy to help keep them moist. I've used them every night for years & the few times I've strayed to try something else I've been disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I have been using baby wipes, Pond's or Target brand wipes to remove my makeup for several years. I prefer cleanser and warm water to remove my makeup but if I am too tired I grab a wipe. And there are times when I use a wipe to remove heavy makeup before cleansing. These are some of the best wipes I have tried. I love the little plastic closure on the top of the package--great idea. I purchased them from Drugstore.com and got a good deal on a package of 30. The wipe is not textured and quite soft feeling on the skin. They are moist but not overly wet and do a good job of removing eye makeup and face makeup with one wipe. Overall, they are a great product and I love the packaging, so I will buy these again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by autumnfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is my favorite face wipe. Love the packaging and that it tones and moisturizes. It's perfect. However, sometimes I have difficulty fully removing all my eye makeup (which is usually just pencil eyeliner and mascara). But my skin feels good and the cloth is super soft. I'm on my 2nd pack, will definitely stick with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 6:21:00 AM More reviews by laurall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In my opinion, the best wipes available. They do a very good job of removing makeup, including mascara. They are not cheap, but I normally wait for Boot's 5.00 off vouchers to buy them, so that they only cost me under 2.00. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only tried a handful of pre-moistened face wipes, but these are the best of the bunch. You get 30 wipes, which seems to be the standard number for any brand of face cloths (although some only give you 25 -boo!). The packaging is great with a plastic lid that snaps closed and keeps them from drying out. Cleansing power is decent - they exfoliate gently while removing every last trace of foundation. I just wish they'd remove waterproof mascara better, but maybe I'm asking too much. I haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts as a result of using these. I'll continue to buy, but only when I have a Boots 5 off voucher on all No7 as I think they're a bit pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only facial wipes that don't break me out. I don't use them on everyday basis, but I find them ideal for traveling. I even used them as intimate wipes and they worked fantastic, I felt fresh and clean.
I get them at Target. The packaging is pretty and the lid really prevents the wipes from drying out, contrary to other wipes I've purchased.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have repurchased this product three times and I have no doubts I will continue to repurchase. These wipes are absolutely perfect for removing my makeup. The texture is soft with enough "grit" to catch all my makeup. They are not strongly scented and the package does not dry out easily.

I usually only need one wipe to get off all my makeup and then follow up with a cleansing lotion. On lazy nights, I can get away with just using these. I prefer wipes to oils because it is less messy and more convenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it and take with me when I go travel. I doesnt stink my eyes like Equate wipes and the packaging is able to keep the wipes moist. I always buy a few whenever it is on sales for $8.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The first thing I noticed about these upon opening them was the smell- but I decided it was a kind of soapy smell which doesn't bother me. These remove makeup better and are slightly wetter than regular baby wipes, which is two of it's pros. The packaging it comes in is also more convienent than typical babywipe packaging or even the Olay face wipes that I got sometimes, that has a crappy plastic resealable top. Another major upside of this, though you have to scrub a bit, it will remove eye makeup and it DOES NOT sting my eyes. Yay! I'd repurchase. Boots is awesome!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought these twice.
They work pretty well in removing makeup on those nights where I don't feel like completely washing my face. Sometimes on eye makeup I have to add a little of my own eye makeup remover but that's fine by me.

They are packaged nice, I like the plastic top so the wipes don't dry out and they smell nice, not much of anything, but they don't smell rancid or anything.

The only thing I don't like, is that they leave a slight filmy feeling on my face after using them. The first package I bought which was a couple months ago didn't give me this, but the most recent package I bought did. Change in formula?