Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have bought so many types of makeup removing wipes, and most of them seem too greasy, sting my eyes or skin, or they leave a film behind that's residue. MAC wipes are too expensive to use all the time. Neutrogena is notorious for doing everything I mentioned. So I then switched to Target's own brand, and they were just ok. I'm very pleased with the Boots skincare and makeup, so these had to be at least somewhat good. They are $6.99 I think... which is decent. You get 30 wipes in each package, and the snapping lid keeps the air out. I will test them on all kinds of makeup, including waterproof foundation and mascara, and then update.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely love these! I've tried other wipes and they tend to cause my face to break out. They remove all my make up, leave my skin feeling refreshed and smooth! I live in Canada and went to the states to shop and ended up buying two packages and defiantly didn't regret doing so! I've just discovered they have them here in Canada in shoppers drug Mart :) very convenient timing because I'm running out! Another bonus is the design of the packaging, there is a snap shut lid so that they don't dry out :) very impressed and will buy again !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have tried a lot of makeup remover wipes, and I think these are my fave! I've tried the Neutrogena wipes, the Garnier wipes, as well as a few other cheaper wipes. These are the most sturdy wipes, and also "just right" in term of the liquid they hold. These are really effective at removing makeup, and leaving my skin feeling clean but not stripped. The wipes are bigger than usual wipes, and as I said above, definitely more sturdy. They hardly have a scent, and it is just a very light clean-citrus scent. These are avail in the US at Target, for $6.99.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I Love, love, love these wipes. They are always beside my bed, my face's bestfriend on late nights and lazy evenings. I recommend them to everyone and have got others hooked as well. I have really oily skin, when I use these wipes my face isn't left feeling stripped of my natural oils, and it isn't left with any residues either. I also love the face that it removes my mascara and liners perfectly so I don't wake up to raccoon eyes.

Lifesaver! Removes make up and eye liner very well without being drying. It feels refreshing, too.

I've tried several different brands of face wipes and these are the best I've tried. They have no trouble removing my heavy eye makeup and don't irritate my eyes. They're not overly moist & the dispenser on top is handy to help keep them moist. I've used them every night for years & the few times I've strayed to try something else I've been disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have been using baby wipes, Pond's or Target brand wipes to remove my makeup for several years. I prefer cleanser and warm water to remove my makeup but if I am too tired I grab a wipe. And there are times when I use a wipe to remove heavy makeup before cleansing. These are some of the best wipes I have tried. I love the little plastic closure on the top of the package--great idea. I purchased them from Drugstore.com and got a good deal on a package of 30. The wipe is not textured and quite soft feeling on the skin. They are moist but not overly wet and do a good job of removing eye makeup and face makeup with one wipe. Overall, they are a great product and I love the packaging, so I will buy these again in the future.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think this is my favorite face wipe. Love the packaging and that it tones and moisturizes. It's perfect. However, sometimes I have difficulty fully removing all my eye makeup (which is usually just pencil eyeliner and mascara). But my skin feels good and the cloth is super soft. I'm on my 2nd pack, will definitely stick with this one.

In my opinion, the best wipes available. They do a very good job of removing makeup, including mascara. They are not cheap, but I normally wait for Boot's 5.00 off vouchers to buy them, so that they only cost me under 2.00. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've only tried a handful of pre-moistened face wipes, but these are the best of the bunch. You get 30 wipes, which seems to be the standard number for any brand of face cloths (although some only give you 25 -boo!). The packaging is great with a plastic lid that snaps closed and keeps them from drying out. Cleansing power is decent - they exfoliate gently while removing every last trace of foundation. I just wish they'd remove waterproof mascara better, but maybe I'm asking too much. I haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts as a result of using these. I'll continue to buy, but only when I have a Boots 5 off voucher on all No7 as I think they're a bit pricey.