July 28, 2014 | 1200 users online

Crème - MAC - Studio Tech

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Ellety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovely application. I used to use the 109 brush with fix+, but I felt that I was beating the brush up and it was shedding all over. So I started using the urban decay optical blurring brush and it is pure perfection.

price is okay, def not a steal.

my color is NC50 which worked wells across my experiences with mac foundations

This gives me a flawless face, matched with the pro long wear concealer. I really like a light-feeling flawless face, but everyone doesn't feel the same.

I always get compliments saying that I have such beautiful skin when I wear this. Which is always the ultimate test if a new makeup product is working. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by popnote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. I had previously used MAC liquid foundations, but as my skin began drying with age, I started using another "mousse" foundation, and I liked it, but I wanted something with better staying power, so I tried this, and I'm very happy. I live in Florida, and it lasts all day, and my skin feels smooth when it's on. I wear NW20 on my face, but since it is a bit darker than the skin on my neck, I blend it with NW15, and it works great. The design of the compact is great for storing a foundation sponge with the foundation, but be sure to wash the sponge regularly For me, it is worth the $30 even though I use up the product in the container faster than foundations I've used in the past.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by smhr

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

NW20, mature dry skin, mostly even skin tone. I don't recommend Studio Tech for oily or acne prone skin types. M.A.C. S.A. should find another foundation for them. This can be a sheer or medium coverage foundation, and how it's applied makes the difference in the coverage. I couldn't give this a high rating for several reasons 1. it isn't much product for the price. 2. this in my normal NW20 color shade made my skin look somewhat ashy. 3. the two compartment compact is a hassle to open, at least it was for me. The complaints about the product drying out is justifiable. Simple solution, don't completely remove the foil overlay, I would say to peel back about 3/4 way and cover with the foil when finished. I'll stick with the M.A.C. Studio Careblend product or Trish McEvoy's Even Skin foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by laurenmcintoshhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a good quality foundation for a while and I finally found it. I use to have trouble spots on my skin and I never found anything that would cover my face completely while still looking natural, but this foundation does it all. Its easy to apply and lasts all day. I've had mine for about three months and it still works like a charm. I will definitely be buying this again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by MeeshBurke

AMAZING. Great coverage, not greasy, flawless face finish. I cant say enough. It turns to a powder finish and is enough on its own, but if you want an even more flawless face you can set it with a powder. I get tons of compliments and nothing Ive purchased before has compared. Amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DajanaSvitlica

Not the best foundation and not the worst. I bought it thinking this would be my new favourite... You have to be very careful when applying this foundation because it has a very thick consistency. Too easily you can feel like you have 10 pounds of makeup on your face. I have oily skin but i do not powder with the foundation because it gets very very cakey. I love the coverage. I do not like using this all over my face except areas where i have blemishes because it hides them very well. I personally wouldnt repurchase this because I have better and cheaper foundations that work just as well if not better. Overall, not the worst but not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by sandiego525

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a staple. I don't use it everday. I use it when I know I'm going to take pictures or go out to a party and don't want to fuss with my skin. It photographs nice and I don't have to worry about concealing alot since I find concealing to be a bit tricky.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by kyndie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Waste of $30! For the first week or two it went on nice and had a "cool, watery" kind of feel to it. After that it began to dry out and turn all gummy. It was really thick and made my skin look dry and dull and sank into my pores making them more noticeable. I have had it for about 2 months and it's already almost gone even though I don't use that much of it. The only good things were the high quality packaging and that it did not make me break out. I am going back to L'oreal true match cream compact. It is sooo much better and about 1/3 of the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by m4dswine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this foundation. I have a lot of acne scarring and this foundation covers it all beautifully, but without giving that mask look, especially when applied with a 187 brush. It doesn't make me break out, and the finish is lovely.

I do get a bit oily by the end of the day, but that could be attributed to my use of Fix+ as well, as that contains glycerin. However, it isn't horrendous chip fat dipped face oily, just a natural glow that you might expect from a non made up face, particularly when the weather is quite warm (as it is right at this moment).

I wear an NC15 which in the pan looks too dark for my pale skin, but somehow it just works. I do think that the shades run a little more neutral than other MAC foundations, as I can use both NC and NW15 interchangeably, especially in the summer. I've never quite settled on which is the best, coming to the conclusion that both look ok (I have very neutral undertones) but I prefer the look of NC15.

I have lost count of how many times I've repurchased this! A little goes a long way as well, so it lasts quite a long time. I'd say with average usage for me (wearing make up maybe 4/7 days) it would last between 4-6 months. Probably about the same as a bottle of liquid really.

Downsides... you have to be careful not to use too much. If you put too much on it can look a little odd, and obviously you will run out faster! Too much can also feel a bit mask like. My best advice is to apply with a 187 brush and a light hand, layering up as needed.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by MakeMinahUp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Shade: NW 45/NC 50
Coverage (1-10): 9
Price: $30
Finish: Dewy But Not Shiny
Color: True To Shade. NW Is WARM (Gets More Orange As Number Increases) NC Is Cooler (Gets More Sandy As Number Increases)
Season: Year Round
Application: Prime Face First Then Apply With The Sponge It Comes With For A Very Full Coverage Or Use A Dense Flat Top Brush (Sonia Kashuk)
Overall: A Pretty Heavy Foundation...But Full Coverage. Sort Of Like An All Over The Face Concealer. Won't Give You A Natural Look If That's What You're Going For.