Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

This is the best foundation I have ever used!

I need a foundation that will solve several skin problems:
1. I have 'aging' skin.
2. I also have combination, sensitive skin that can breakout.

Cargo foundation is the ONLY foundation that provides a natural, dewy coverage, which makes my skin glow ... but never causes breakouts.

My skin is far from perfect, yet I find it provides enough coverage without looking 'mask-like."
My skin is light, and I find F-30 to be the perfect shade.

In search of the Holy Grail of foundations, I have purchased almost every brand... including every Chanel formula (yes, even including the new Lift Lumiere), Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, etc, etc.
...but NOTHING works as well as Cargo's oil-free foundation.

I have been using this for about two years now. It is my HG. This product never breaks me out and always gives a nice finish. The coverage is buildable. I can apply it very sheerly so it almost looks like a tinted moisturizer, or apply it a bit heavier to get medium coverage. It's a beautiful foundation and I love that it's oil-free but still very moisturizing. It's the only foundation that works perfectly with my sensitive/combo skin. It blends beautifully into my skin and the colors are gorgeous...I'm F40. A tube lasts me about six months. I will always keep this in my make-up bag!

I love this foundation! I usually wear tinted moisturizer but wore this to a wedding for a more polished look. My face looked flawless. I had no problem finding the right shade and it went on nice and smooth, blending perfectly. It lasted all night through drinking and dancing too! I especially love the packaging b/c the pouch is puncture-proof and contains a ton of product.

I am a very, very, very pale girl and this in the F10 shade works great for me. I alternate between this and my yourebel lite and I use this when I want a bit more coverage. For me it works great! I do find that I have to use a translucent powder over it to set it.

I love this foundation. Not too matte, not too oily. Buildable coverage. Easily blended. Causes absolutely zero breakouts. The color options are good for lighter tones. I wish the darker shades were prepared more universally. This is my favorite liquid foundation. Cargo is all about form and function and this foundation is the epitome of their philosophy on beauty. I look forward to using this everyday. A swipe of the stippling brush and this foundation brings my skin just on step closer to ideal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i love this stuff! after some time of wearing powder foundation (EM), my skin cleared up entirely and i became ready for something to really show it off but not break me out (bad liquid foundation is what got me into the breakout mess to begin with). i was looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that dries to a semi-matte, has ingredients that neither irritate my skin or break me out and that wears well throughout the day. this definitely fits the bill. although it goes on very, very lightly at first, it is easily layerable where i want more coverage. the price is quite reasonable for the amount of product you get, the color match is impeccable. i don't think i've ever been this pleased with a foundation -- highly recommend!

I hope I have the right product here....

This is the product, sold at their website and sephora, where the foundation is housed in a "hygienic" pouch kind of thing.

I've had this product used on me a variety of times, and I've had nothing but awesome results with it. The next time I am in the market for a foundation/base, I am probably going to get this one.

It worked wonderfully with my crazy skin.....blends well....love it.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Got this as sample from Sephora in 70.

Pros: one of the very few foundations that is neither chalky nor orange, yet has a good yellowish tone. It is as it says it is: lightweight. It gets lippies for colour alone.

Cons: It is as it says - lightweight. I need more coverage and it didn't layer well enough for more coverage. IMO this was more like a tinted moisturizer.. nice, but not really a foundation. Also on my 35yr old skin, every wrinkle showed up even more.. I actually ended up looking older than I am!! Not good!

Great if that's what you're looking for - and if you don't have wrinkles. Colour alone got lippies. I wouldn't purchase.

I've probably tried around 30 foundations in my life (and I'm only 28). This is the best one to date!! (prior to that i was using Clinique superfit which made my skin super oily) The cargo one is great for oily skin and gives a nice finish that really evens everything out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A Sephora MA recommended this foundation for me. She applied it to my face and at the time I liked it. However, when I used it the next two days I was not as thrilled with it like before. I have oily skin and I told her that I wanted natural coverage, but I also wanted it to be buildable so that I could cover some minor redness and scars on my cheeks. When I used it, it was not easily blendable and I hated the coverage. Even when I tried to build it, it still did not cover any of my redness. There is also not that much in a pouch. I returned it and bought Pout's radiant foundation instead. I love that.