Cargo Liquid Foundation

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Dimethicone, Ethoxyglucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum/Magnesium Hydroxide Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonen, Hydroxyisohexyl-3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol. May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 770189) Iron Oxides (77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/1/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

oh my gosh, i love this stuff! after some time of wearing powder foundation (EM), my skin cleared up entirely and i became ready for something to really show it off but not break me out (bad liquid foundation is what got me into the breakout mess to begin with). i was looking for a light to medium coverage foundation that dries to a semi-matte, has ingredients that neither irritate my skin or break me out and that wears well throughout the day. this definitely fits the bill. although it goes on very, very lightly at first, it is easily layerable where i want more coverage. the price is quite reasonable for the amount of product you get, the color match is impeccable. i don't think i've ever been this pleased with a foundation -- highly recommend!

I hope I have the right product here....

This is the product, sold at their website and sephora, where the foundation is housed in a "hygienic" pouch kind of thing.

I've had this product used on me a variety of times, and I've had nothing but awesome results with it. The next time I am in the market for a foundation/base, I am probably going to get this one.

It worked wonderfully with my crazy skin.....blends well....love it.

on 1/20/2008 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Got this as sample from Sephora in 70.

Pros: one of the very few foundations that is neither chalky nor orange, yet has a good yellowish tone. It is as it says it is: lightweight. It gets lippies for colour alone.

Cons: It is as it says - lightweight. I need more coverage and it didn't layer well enough for more coverage. IMO this was more like a tinted moisturizer.. nice, but not really a foundation. Also on my 35yr old skin, every wrinkle showed up even more.. I actually ended up looking older than I am!! Not good!

Great if that's what you're looking for - and if you don't have wrinkles. Colour alone got lippies. I wouldn't purchase.

on 10/17/2007 1:52:00 AM

I've probably tried around 30 foundations in my life (and I'm only 28). This is the best one to date!! (prior to that i was using Clinique superfit which made my skin super oily) The cargo one is great for oily skin and gives a nice finish that really evens everything out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A Sephora MA recommended this foundation for me. She applied it to my face and at the time I liked it. However, when I used it the next two days I was not as thrilled with it like before. I have oily skin and I told her that I wanted natural coverage, but I also wanted it to be buildable so that I could cover some minor redness and scars on my cheeks. When I used it, it was not easily blendable and I hated the coverage. Even when I tried to build it, it still did not cover any of my redness. There is also not that much in a pouch. I returned it and bought Pout's radiant foundation instead. I love that.

on 6/30/2007 8:58:00 PM

I have literally given up trying to find for years a foundation that matches my very fair skin and with facial veins and redness, my
face never looked so much better!I got a sample from sephora, thinking i would be dissapointed, but i loved it, it in fact lasted my three days.
for 28$, its a little high in price, but worth it, a pouch of it will last me
about five weeks.i would highly suggest.

on 4/18/2007 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Received a sample of this makeup. Hated it! The foundation emphasized all the minor imperfections and showed your pores big time! I have dry / sensitive skin and would not recommend this at all. I'm still on the hunt for the best foundation.

on 1/8/2006 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recently I've been on a foundation-hunting spree. I've been trying varieties both with and without sunscreen. Of the SS-less varieties, this is a very good one, right up there with Clinique Perfectly Real. It is a smooth and lightly creamy texture that dries to a medium-matte finish. I personally need to set it with powder for guaranteed wear beyond lunchtime (super-oily) but that's ok because it looks so natural to begin with. I'd say the coverage is on the light side o fmedium The second-lightest color is OK tone-wise but is a bit too yellow, I'd probably need to mix it with the lightest. And I adore the nifty foil pouch which is easy to use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was an okay foundation. It was better than drugstore foundations, but it did break me out like crazy because I am really acne prone. Too bad. The coverage was medium and can definetley go to full coverage.The packaging was also REALLY COOL, but Too bad it wasn't yellow enough!! Anybody know any good yellow based foundations, PLEASE let me know! Thanks

on 4/6/2005 12:04:00 AM

Great foundation!!! I almost got a panic attack at Sephora when I found out that my former HG (Vincent Longo's Healthy Fluid foundation) was reformulated. I wore it for nearly 2 years and loved it, but the new versions of the original formula don't really work on me. One is too glowy; the other too matte :-(. Anyway, I decided to give this a try instead and I have to say that this is a wonderful foundation. It's lighweight, never cakey and very similar in texture and finish to my former HG. It also comes in a vast array of colors and blends very well. The packaging is very innovative (comes in a squeezable pouch) and the price ($28) very reasonable given the quality and size. I highly recommend trying it! Edit: Unfortunately, this breaks me out like crazy. I quit using it after about 2 weeks.

Video Reviews & Tutorials