December 22, 2014 | 1653 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by karencherries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

the lightest, softest fragrance I have ever tried. it's so soft, feminine and delicate. gentle floral with a soapy clean undertone. a touch of musk, but not very noticeable. definitely can classified as a skin scent.

i would have given it 5 lippies, but the lasting power isn't that great. if you want a scent that can be smelled from across the room, then don't buy this. if you like an understated, less is more fragrances. this is perfect for you.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by curlyq5008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in love. My go-to scents are clean and fresh, and this fits the bill perfectly with a little something special in the mix. My hubby loves it as well, and he has a pickier nose than mine! Will definitely purchase again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I liked this scent. It smelled floral but clean at the same time. However, when I wore it today, my co-worker turned to me and said "Do you smell baby wipes?" I said "no" but I knew it had to be this perfume. It does have a baby wipe type of smell. So, that did it in for me. I won't be wearing this one again except maybe around the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Kayleigh111387

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recieved a free .5 oz sample with a recent purchase from philosophy and I adore the smell of this purfume. It's light and flowery, but the smell lingers all day. I'm definitely going to buy a full size when I run out of this sample for me and my mother!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by TheEmpress

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I obtained a used bottle on Ebay that someone was almost giving away. I now see why. The best way i can describe this headache fragrance is artifical, unnatural and cheap floral. A lot of reviewers have referred to this as a "soapy" smelling fragrance. It in no way smells like any soap I've ever used or want to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by klausner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i have 3 words:

LOVES. BABY. SOFT.

can i get an amen? save yourself the $$ and find LBS on ebay for a a few bucks. it also lasts a ton longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by virany

This perfume is just OK for me. Very floral and boring. It is not fresh and clean smelling. The dry down is too powdery for me. I give it a score of 3 because it is not repulsive. It reminds me of perfumes worn by grandmas and old ladies, only this is a little bit better than that.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Zandiland710

I don't like this at all. I bought it because of the positive reviews and I was looking for a clean fresh scent, but this isn't it. It honestly smells soapy, but not in a good way. Childish and old-ladyish at the same time. No sexy (read: I wanna get close to you) clean.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

Maybe I'm really really missing something or the bottles of perfumes I sampled at Sephora were off but I am not at all impressed with the Philosophy fragrance line - amazing grace included. I was dissapointed because everyone raved about the Philosophy frag.s , and how clean and soft they were. Well at initial spritz this smelled like hairspray (not in a good way). As it dried down it smelled better but not good. Any good clean/ soapy notes are drowned out by sweetness in the philosophy perfumes and this awful, cheap synthetic quality. Gross. I'm giving this two stars just because it is not the bomb of a fragrance that Baby grace is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by JanM

This is a gentle warm floral scent, not too strong and not too heavy.

Yes it does smell a bit like a floral soap, or an upmarket fabric softener, but that is OK for me.

I work in a hospital and have to get pretty close to people, I don't want to smell of nothing, I certainly don't want to smell sexy, or mysterious, or of food, yet neither do I want to leave out this important part of my ritual of looking after myself and feeling good about myself.

This is clean and fresh smelling, and does not offend anyone, it is one of the few fragrances that I can smell on myself during the day, and one of the few fragrances that strangers have commented on.

It lasts well on me, but I do carry around the rollerball, which helps to give me a lift mid afternoon.

A definate re-purchase for me.