July 30, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Treatments - Chapstick - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this because I like the medicated version. This one did not go on my lips smooth, it seemed VERY waxy, and the reddish color of the product would stain above my lip. So annoying. Did not help protect or make my lips feel better. I didn't care for the smell either because it was so fake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I love this! I wear this under lipstick all of the time, and it never disappoints. It moisturizes very well and leaves lips soft, not greasy. It is lightly scented and gives a rosy glow to lips. Perfect for use all year round!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by heartandseoul

I bought this a few months back and it has been working well for me. I get super dry lips year round and this keeps them soft and looking good. I like the smell and the consistency (I like waxy thick feeling balms). The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's tested on animals which sets me back a lot. So if you don't mind that then go buy this balm!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aimage

This is the only lipbalm I've ever been allergic to, I've tried all the other scents from the Chapstick brand and I'm not allergic to any of the other ones. I guess its fine for me because I find the scent to be a bit annoying after awhile, when it comes to treating my lips I think it does an okay job at that, just another lipbalm, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by catlover415

Its just an OK lip balm. it isn't really waxy to me, but it doesn't do much for my lips. i have to keep re-applying throughout the day. I like the cherry smell, and there isn't much of a flavor.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

No, just no. It's waxy, it doesn't last very long (hence the reason you may think you have an addiction) and it doesn't moisturize. It does smell good though, I'll give it that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by marysmith93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm addicted to my cherry chapstick. I got rid of all of my lipsicks and lipglosses because I don't need anything else. The nice thing about the cherry flavor is that it leaves some color on your lips. It's never sticky or messy, and it moisturizes and stays on like nothing else. Don't bother with fancy expensive lip balms; nothing beats the chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

What's all this hullabaloo about Katy Perry and cherry Chapstick? Yo la tengo claimed their dibs in the musical arena in 2000, singing about a girl who wore nothing but cherry Chapstick...and if a product is rad enough for yo la tengo to name a song after, it's damn sure good enough for me. Especially since it costs a dollar.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by gvmullins

I don't know why, but this is the ONLY thing that has the ability to make my lips soft. Every other kind of lip balm just sits on top of my lips. Nothing else sinks in as well as this one does, transforming my chapped, dry lips into a soft, juicy looking pout. This is the BEST one!!!! I've strayed multiple times but it really is the only one that works!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sweety1551

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried to like this chapstick but sadly it seemed to dry out my lips even more! It stinks because it gives your lips a pretty pink sheen. It also makes a great base under lipsticks and lipglosses. I works well on my mother but sadly isnt for me.