November 23, 2014 | 1943 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by indierocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried Maybellines Baby Lips and it sucked sooo bad
I wanted to try something different, time and time i always went back to
plain old vaseline. But I learned that it made my lips darker and my snow white appearance would be gone (since im very pale and have black NATURAL hair)
I bought one for me and a friend, since i just felt like giving her one in Food 4 Less back at vegas.
I noticed right away that my lips have been naturally changing back to its natural color.
SO THUMBS UP STRAIGHT UP!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss09junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is THE chapstick of the century. Cherry chapstick- smells good and works very well as a chapstick. You can also find this chapstick ANYWHERE really cheap.
Like all chapsticks it does not last and you find yourself needing to apply it when you no longer "feel" the chapstick on your lips. The chapstick does condition your lips to a certain extent- makes them softer and smoother with consistent usage.
I am a lipbalm addict (and this was the lipbalm that got me addicted to lipbalm?) I used this everyday, every half an hour, for over two years straight.
If I recall properly, a chapstick used to last me about a month which is pretty good seeing as some only last me a couple of weeks!
Perhaps, it is just my lips but I have black spots on my bottum lip ....lack of sunscreen? The cherry chapstick does have an SPF of 4 but that doesn't really help. I am not sure about the ingrediants but I do believe they are not the best so please beaware what you put on your lips if you use it on a daily basis. SPF products have become very important to me now. It does however give the sheerest of sheerest of pinkish tint to the lips (It will make unpigmented lips look slightly healthier).
In short, there are better chapsticks out there such as MAC lip conditioners, Aveeno lipbalm with spf, and sticky lipglosses which are longer lasting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Great basic lipbalm. A classic. Katy Perry even endorses it, lol. And for less than $2, you can't really go wrong. I love the smell, consistency, lasting power, and moisturization of this. I also love that it contains SPF... so it's great for both the summer and the winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these! They don't sell them in Australia and I purchased mine online for really cheap. I wore this for the first time ever last weekend and upon kissing my boyfriend, he said my lips tasted absolutely amazing. The best thing is that it doesn't make your lips look slick with gloss or pasty like some lip balms appear to. This one gives a nice rosy tint. Winner in my book! Favourite chapstick/lip balm by far.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beevee75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tubes stashed everywhere. That can be a problem in a car in the Texas heat. Pros:light color, lightly plumping, softens lips, super cheap, reminds me of childhood. Cons: can ALMOST feel waxy to me at times, depending on the tube I'm using, think they may have lessened/changed cherry flavor over the years. Actually like Bonne Bell more for the flavor, but that brand always seems either too goopy or too slick.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this because I like the medicated version. This one did not go on my lips smooth, it seemed VERY waxy, and the reddish color of the product would stain above my lip. So annoying. Did not help protect or make my lips feel better. I didn't care for the smell either because it was so fake.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I love this! I wear this under lipstick all of the time, and it never disappoints. It moisturizes very well and leaves lips soft, not greasy. It is lightly scented and gives a rosy glow to lips. Perfect for use all year round!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by heartandseoul

I bought this a few months back and it has been working well for me. I get super dry lips year round and this keeps them soft and looking good. I like the smell and the consistency (I like waxy thick feeling balms). The only thing I don't like about this product is that it's tested on animals which sets me back a lot. So if you don't mind that then go buy this balm!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by aimage

This is the only lipbalm I've ever been allergic to, I've tried all the other scents from the Chapstick brand and I'm not allergic to any of the other ones. I guess its fine for me because I find the scent to be a bit annoying after awhile, when it comes to treating my lips I think it does an okay job at that, just another lipbalm, nothing special.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by catlover415

Its just an OK lip balm. it isn't really waxy to me, but it doesn't do much for my lips. i have to keep re-applying throughout the day. I like the cherry smell, and there isn't much of a flavor.