October 21, 2014 | 1906 users online

Skincare - Body - Egyptian Magic - Healing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Labtail

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The tub isn't unhygienic - honey is anti microbial and antibiotic. Wash your hands first and you'll be just fine. Soaks in very nicely, leaves my very dry skin a bit matte. If you are shiny, you have used too much. Nice smell somewhere between olive oil and honey, almost nonexistent. I've been using it for a week now- my breakouts have cleared up, my skin isn't so dry that it is sore now, but it doesn't seem to help my rosacea. Not a miracle worker, but really, really nice. Using as body oil as well. Will definitely repurchase. My husband is hooked now, as well.

10 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Gonelvik

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like that the balm have the only natural ingredients. It smells of olive oil and I'm not so keen on this smell, but hey, it works! It is not so moisturizing to use it on my feet or elbows, but it is great on my face. I use it mostly at night to calm down and nourish my skin. It doesn't cause breakouts and feels lovely. Too oily to use during the day, though. And it lasts ages. So, it's a good base product without any harmful ingredients but don't expect miracles.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update- 12/13 this stuff is just OK. It is not a miracle ointment it doesn't make your morning coffee or find the lost the sock for you. I have been using it to finish it up. The scent is not pretty but it is not ugly either. I will not repurchase this as I feel it is not worth the expense or space in my tiny vanity.

EM is pricey but worth every penny! I use it all over my skin- feet, elbows, knees hands... I love EM and will never be without it in my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Seriously one of my favorite products on the market!! The only problem is I can't use if my face is broken out. When my face is clear, this gives it that amazing shine that we are all looking for!!

Really love this and wish I always had a clear complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by xenobia1968

I can't imagine putting this on my face, but I do use it on my granddaughter when she get's a rash, rug burns or scrapes. It works wonders on my grand baby's bum and knee scrapes. I've also used it on her chapped skin (it's very dry here) She kept getting diaper rashes that were not easily cured. You should see the tubes, jars, etc of butt cream I have purchased for this child lol None worked better than this. I think she may be allergic to diapers??? Anywho, this took care of her problems and she is a much happier baby!
Soooo, for those reasons, I love it. The 4oz jar lasts a very long time!
Oh yeah, I cut my leg shaving and put this on it. It soothed the cut and healed with no scar. yay!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by aqelvis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, really didn't find a use for this product until I received 1st and 2nd degree burns all over my face, neck and chest from a steamer accident.....after I was done with the prescription Silvadene cream, I still had really sensitive skin in areas.....other skin creams were either irritating, or didn't do anything for me, but this has really helped to finish healing and soothing those areas. Although it didn't work for my eczema, or some of my other issues I originally purchased it for, this has really helped me to feel more comfortable, without irritation.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMaven26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily acne prone skin and this product SAVED MY LIFE. Oddly enough putting oil on my oily skin actually helped prevent my hormonal breakouts. Who knew?

Yes, it made my makeup a slick during the day, but I'd rather control shine and have far less breakouts and healthy, moisturized skin then cover up blemishes. Or you could just use it at night and not worry at all. I try to use it 2x a day and have seen great results in 2 weeks.

BE CAREFUL - if you buy it on amazon or eBay there are TONS of fake products. It seems that the only reliable way to buy it is directly from the site.

Also - use only half a dime sized amount and rub it between your fingers - the wax breaks down with body heat into a texture that glides right on.

Love this stuff!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by anasionas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

it's my first day since i've been using it. i know for sure that i have the real deal, ordered it from the company's website

i have to say i love the smell. it's not all that pleasant but it feels very natural. i know how beeswax smells and this product definitely has some in it

that being said, how is it on the skin?

quite oily but might work as a night cream. although i have combination skin i sometimes use oil at night, so i'm used to heavier products. it's ok, i don't mind, as long as it doesn't cause any breakouts

besides i have been using for a few weeks some harsh products for acne, so i definitely need a good moisturizer at night

i wouldn't recommend this to girls/men with oily skin. combination, maybe. normal, why not. dry, sure.

and it doubt it does anything to cure acne

all in all, looks like a good natural moisturizer and unless i find anything better i will probably keep using because it seems all natural and i'm a sucker for this kind of things.

i also love it has so many products from bees. i know they will have lost most of what they are supposed to have good in them by the time they get on my face, and i know the really good stuff is probabily in minimal quantities, but hey i won't go all DIY on my moisturizer. masks are enough

will get back with and update after i've used it for a while

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

I know a beauty shop owner that uses this every single day. She is in her mid 50s and Wrinkle-Free Seriously. And I know its no secret that its the olive oil and all the honey goodness that is guarding her youthful glow to skin. She told me she uses only Egyptian Magic on her skin from morning to night which explains why her face had an oily sheen all along but hey I too would slather my face in oil rather than letting my face wrinkle up in my mid 50s years too. Well right now im barely 24 and got a long way to go. But its nice to pick up information on serious wrinkle preventing sources like Egyptian all purpose cream and tips beforehand. One flaw this product has and I really dislike is its cost however. Things like, honey and olive already exits, abundant in nature created by god for us and they dare slaps on a ridiculous price tag which would eventually be equivalent to that of precious metals like gold in just a couple of purchase. If the price was more reasonable I bet and guarantee the Egyptian Magic all purpose cream would have a rating of 100% rebuying customers on makeupalley.

John3:16 (importance of repentance : )

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by organicorganic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I apply this on my face before I sleep at night because it's pretty heavy to wear around in public. Make sure to put a towel on your pillow because it'll rub off during your sleep but other than that, all of it is absorbed by the time you wake up. It hasn't made me break out but I haven't seen a drastic change in my face yet with diminishing scars like some say it does. I've been using it for about a month or two. I plan on continuing to use it because of the amazing natural ingredients, how soft my face feels in the morning & the price for a tub that will last you almost a year.