July 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

Treatments - Healthy Hoof

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

My nails are strong and healthy, but my cuticles get ragged. This absorbs very quickly, and I use it every night before I paint my nails. They grow even faster now and I get asked if I have fake nails a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by LuckyTiger44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried other cuticle creams but this one is the best! I love it. My nails have been peeling for some reason lately, and this makes my nails tougher so they aren't peeling so much now. I love this cream. No smell, ez to use and cheap. My kind of cream!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by chicredress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the most amazing, effective, brilliant cuticle treatment in the universe. It works SO WELL. I rarely call things "HG" but I'm doing it for this. My cuticles are stubborn, dry, prone to hangnails and infections, and overall a huge thorn in my side. Nothing has ever improved them until I went on a regimen of cuticle remover a couple days a week and this stuff. I used Solar Oil for years thinking it was my problem that it didn't work-- basically I thought my cuticles were incurably bad. But I was WRONG! It's dirt cheap and does what it's supposed to do, I can't recommend it more highly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this balm. My cuticles are usually quite dry and my nails tend to break. This has made my nails stronger and they break and split less, even though I often type with them.They're much more flexible. It's helped me grow my nails. Every winter, my cuticles split and sometimes bleed, but it hasn't happened this time because of this balm. It soaks in in no time at all. I usually use it just once a day at night, and wonder if I should use it more! My mother sometimes uses it on her chapped and dry heels, and it works like a miracle. I bought it off transdesign.com, and it is very cheap, something like $3 for 1 oz. It seems to have a slightly medicinal smell, but not unpleasant at all. It's thick, so a little goes a long way. It seems it really did start off being used by trainers for horses at shows, since their hooves made of protein just like our nails. This is a great mix of protein and moisture for your nails and cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Tina68

My hands and nails have taken a real beating this winter. I picked up Healthy Hoof after reading reviews on Nail Board. I'm so glad I did. This product has restored my hands, nails and cuticles. After using it for one week, my cuticles are almost all healed and are no longer red and donít look irritated. And one of the biggest changes I've noticed since using Healthy Hoof is my cuticles don't look raw and puckered when I get out of the shower. They look almost normal. Healthy Hoof is a thick protein treatment. You don't need a lot of product either and it lasts through a few hand washes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this for about a week, so I can't really offer any amazing results yet. However, you can just tell that this stuff is just what hungry nails and cuticles need. It's rich but not slimy, and has a comforting rosemary and lavender scent. I don't like to use hand creams because they always end up on my fingertips and feel gross, but this stays put on my nails until it gets absorbed. A++, hope to update with amazing results.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by beautybeholder

Love this stuff. I was going to see my bf and he is so particular about my nails, I know super annoying. Anyway I was removing my nail polish and I wanted something to apply afterwords so my nail wouldn't look all dry like they usually do after taking off nail polish. I picked this because if it could work on a hoof it could work for me, hopefully :) Anyway my nails never grow they are very thin, always breaking and peeling.

After using this product for 3 weeks I have definitely noticed a difference. My nails look really nice even with out nail polish and my cuticles aren't ragged. I hope after my damage grows out I'm left with stronger, longer nails.

I used to use another product called T.I.P.S that I got on qvc it was a cuticle oil and it worked really well but it was a little messy and it's more pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cuticle creams/oils are my new obsession because I really want to grow my nails to a decent length. So far so good, and I think that this cream, in combination with Poshe's AHA Cuticle Care cream, helped.
I found the big 4 oz/113 g jar at a local beauty supply store, and I ave a feeling it will be lasting me ages. If I ever run out, I will re-buy.
PS: I don't mind the jar, but I really wish it came in a tube like most cuticle creams do these days, just for ease of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Missmamselle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for something to replace the discontinued Revlon Cuticle Message Cream. I've tried many cuticle creams and nothing compares until finding Healthy Hoof. Will always go to this, just like I did for 30+ years with the Revlon product. Really makes my ragged dry cuticles soft .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

Great product! I was looking at the Seche Vite top coat and this was right underneath it at CVS. My nails and cuticles have always been soooo thin, brittle and dry. I started using this daily and over the past 3 months my nails and cuticles have gotten so much healthier. My nails are not dry, and they have gotten a lot stronger. I am now able to let them grow out a little bit without having to worry about them bending backwards (that is what happened before when I would grow out my nails).

At first I was skeptical but I'm a firm believer in this product now. It is cheap and comes in a 1 oz jar...and it is going to last me a verrrrry long time. When the time comes I will not hesitate to repurchase.