Healthy Hoof

4.7

Deionized Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Soybean Oil, Lanolin, Hydrogenated Cotton Seed Glyceride, Bees Wax, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Vera, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Rosemary Oil, Dimethicone, Lavender Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Protein, Allantoin, Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD#C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6.

on 5/12/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

WAAAAAYYYY better than Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream and various others that I've tried. Feels good, very conditioning and my cuticles are getting less ragged/dry. Nails are getting stronger too!! Will only use this from now on!!!

on 4/15/2010 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE. This stuff is amazing, I will never ever buy any other nail treatment as long as this is being manufactured! Totally my HG. I use it after every shower and before bed everynight with amazing results! I actually had an accident with my finger and bent my ENTIRE long nail back (ouch) and it didn't even crack/split at all... the next day it was like nothing happened! I love the natural ingredients and the lavender smell is so nice and calming. I rub it into my nails at night while watching tv and just love love love it! Run do not walk to CVS and get it now!

on 3/21/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been using Barielle nail strengthening treatment for the last few months and have had amazing results with my dry, ragged, prone-to-bleed cuticles. They're nearly in perfect condition! I was about to grab another tube of Barielle at CVS recently and saw this stuff... basically the same claim as Barielle (treatment used for horse hooves), but for only $3.

Love, love, love, love, LOVE IT!

on 3/17/2010 5:41:00 PM

My nails are strong and healthy, but my cuticles get ragged. This absorbs very quickly, and I use it every night before I paint my nails. They grow even faster now and I get asked if I have fake nails a lot.

on 2/23/2010 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have tried other cuticle creams but this one is the best! I love it. My nails have been peeling for some reason lately, and this makes my nails tougher so they aren't peeling so much now. I love this cream. No smell, ez to use and cheap. My kind of cream!!!!

on 2/10/2010 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the most amazing, effective, brilliant cuticle treatment in the universe. It works SO WELL. I rarely call things "HG" but I'm doing it for this. My cuticles are stubborn, dry, prone to hangnails and infections, and overall a huge thorn in my side. Nothing has ever improved them until I went on a regimen of cuticle remover a couple days a week and this stuff. I used Solar Oil for years thinking it was my problem that it didn't work-- basically I thought my cuticles were incurably bad. But I was WRONG! It's dirt cheap and does what it's supposed to do, I can't recommend it more highly.

on 2/6/2010 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I adore this balm. My cuticles are usually quite dry and my nails tend to break. This has made my nails stronger and they break and split less, even though I often type with them.They're much more flexible. It's helped me grow my nails. Every winter, my cuticles split and sometimes bleed, but it hasn't happened this time because of this balm. It soaks in in no time at all. I usually use it just once a day at night, and wonder if I should use it more! My mother sometimes uses it on her chapped and dry heels, and it works like a miracle. I bought it off transdesign.com, and it is very cheap, something like $3 for 1 oz. It seems to have a slightly medicinal smell, but not unpleasant at all. It's thick, so a little goes a long way. It seems it really did start off being used by trainers for horses at shows, since their hooves made of protein just like our nails. This is a great mix of protein and moisture for your nails and cuticles.

on 1/19/2010 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My hands and nails have taken a real beating this winter. I picked up Healthy Hoof after reading reviews on Nail Board. I'm so glad I did. This product has restored my hands, nails and cuticles. After using it for one week, my cuticles are almost all healed and are no longer red and donít look irritated. And one of the biggest changes I've noticed since using Healthy Hoof is my cuticles don't look raw and puckered when I get out of the shower. They look almost normal. Healthy Hoof is a thick protein treatment. You don't need a lot of product either and it lasts through a few hand washes.

I have only been using this for about a week, so I can't really offer any amazing results yet. However, you can just tell that this stuff is just what hungry nails and cuticles need. It's rich but not slimy, and has a comforting rosemary and lavender scent. I don't like to use hand creams because they always end up on my fingertips and feel gross, but this stays put on my nails until it gets absorbed. A++, hope to update with amazing results.

Love this stuff. I was going to see my bf and he is so particular about my nails, I know super annoying. Anyway I was removing my nail polish and I wanted something to apply afterwords so my nail wouldn't look all dry like they usually do after taking off nail polish. I picked this because if it could work on a hoof it could work for me, hopefully :) Anyway my nails never grow they are very thin, always breaking and peeling.

After using this product for 3 weeks I have definitely noticed a difference. My nails look really nice even with out nail polish and my cuticles aren't ragged. I hope after my damage grows out I'm left with stronger, longer nails.

I used to use another product called T.I.P.S that I got on qvc it was a cuticle oil and it worked really well but it was a little messy and it's more pricey.

Popular Treatments