Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think these glosses are exactly what you would expect for this price, or maybe even better. They smell really good, and look really pretty when on your lips- perfect for everday wearing. The only problems I have with them is that they are super sticky! That doesn't bother me too much, though, in fact I almost always expect glosses to be sticky.

In a blind test, I couldn't tell apart these glosses from Bath and Body Works glosses. They actually feel the exact same, look the exact same, the only difference is the different flavors.

I reccomend these, they are nice lipglosses for the price. I have two, Strawberry Fizz and Passion Pop. Both flavors are great, Strawberry Fizz is a mild, sweet smell and Passion Pop smells citrusy and refreshing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've got quite a few of these (like, almost twenty) and I think they are generally a good quality everyday lipgloss. They are mostly sheer, though some are on par with something like a Revlon Super Lustrous. I only have one, though, that has absolutely no glitter/shimmer in it. (Guava Girl, which looks like a pretty lilac, but is just a clear gloss that tastes like citrus.) They last a fairly long time, mostly because they are pretty sticky. I wouldn't wear these on a windy day unless my hair was pulled back way out of my face.

They all taste delicious, though, and I will continue to purchase new colors.

Some of my favorites, for the curious: Sweet Gleam (No. 1!), Tiny Bubbles, Dandy Cane, Passion Fruit Pop.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm a complete lip gloss addict and I think this is pretty much the best stuff you can get for the price. Not as sticky as MAC and cheaper, but just as shiny. Not crazy about the flavors so much but have actually gotten compliments on the Hot Cocoanut. Pretty nude, kinda sparkly, people always think it smells like cookies. I'd recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Love these especially candy baby taste yummy smell yummy and look yummy.

I LOVE THESE! It takes me ages to get through lip products because I use them for a week or two then just forget about them.. but ive been using this since i got it a few months ago and I still love it! I have it in slice of heaven and its a very pretty sheer pink and it smells SO GOOD like sweet sugary frosting!

The consistency is medium thickness so its not super thin but its not really thick... Its very very glossy and I find it to be really comfortable to wear on my lips, very moisturizing and they last a long time on my lips! : ) I definitely reccommend!

Not sure why these are such a big hype everywhere--they are very very nastily sticky and collect on the edges of your lips where they end up drying up into a weird gross white residue...The colors are not even amazing, the only one I really liked was "Slice of Heaven" because it smelled like a cupcake, but this overall product was just not at all appealing to me. I much prefer glosses that glide on smoothly and don't leave a gross residue, like H & M lip glosses.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- long-lasting
- pleasant scents

CONS

- some can be very sticky

COMMENTS

I've always loved this glosses. My favorite is Taffy Go Lucky, since it offers more pigment. Most of these are very sheer, adding some sparkle to the lips. I love pairing these over my lipsticks, it really increases the longevity of my other lip products.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite one is the mint one I feel it's the best one they have. It's not goopy or sticky and it's not drying. Some of the other beauty rush glosses I feel are. Some of them are just way too sticky for my liking. All of them do smell amazing it's just a shame some are more sticky then others.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'm the type of girl that's more on the natural/neutral side of makeup, with a touch of shimmer. I honestly love these lipglosses. They're sheer, and in the middle of sticky and smooth, which is perfect for me. I have thick lips, and these keep them looking beautiful for an hour or so (until I reapply, which I don't mind. I find it fun). The flavours add a little extra oomph to these. My personal favourites are Slice of Heaven and More Mimosa. The only thing I wish was that the colour was a bit more concentrated, so it'd make a slightly more noticeable change to my lips. But I can happily live without that. So far, one tube has lasted me 4-6 months, and I still have a lot to go! Plus, the squeezy tube is much more fun and convenient for me to handle.

I absolutely love the flavor of these. I would almost describe it as cookie dough. They have nice shine and great shade selection; definitely look pretty on. But they are thick, gloppy and sticky, which is less than ideal. The thickness makes the gloss last better, but it is not really worth it.

Recommended for Medium Skin