January 31, 2015 | 1361 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not sure why these are such a big hype everywhere--they are very very nastily sticky and collect on the edges of your lips where they end up drying up into a weird gross white residue...The colors are not even amazing, the only one I really liked was "Slice of Heaven" because it smelled like a cupcake, but this overall product was just not at all appealing to me. I much prefer glosses that glide on smoothly and don't leave a gross residue, like H & M lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- long-lasting
- pleasant scents

CONS

- some can be very sticky

COMMENTS

I've always loved this glosses. My favorite is Taffy Go Lucky, since it offers more pigment. Most of these are very sheer, adding some sparkle to the lips. I love pairing these over my lipsticks, it really increases the longevity of my other lip products.

Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

My favorite one is the mint one I feel it's the best one they have. It's not goopy or sticky and it's not drying. Some of the other beauty rush glosses I feel are. Some of them are just way too sticky for my liking. All of them do smell amazing it's just a shame some are more sticky then others.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm the type of girl that's more on the natural/neutral side of makeup, with a touch of shimmer. I honestly love these lipglosses. They're sheer, and in the middle of sticky and smooth, which is perfect for me. I have thick lips, and these keep them looking beautiful for an hour or so (until I reapply, which I don't mind. I find it fun). The flavours add a little extra oomph to these. My personal favourites are Slice of Heaven and More Mimosa. The only thing I wish was that the colour was a bit more concentrated, so it'd make a slightly more noticeable change to my lips. But I can happily live without that. So far, one tube has lasted me 4-6 months, and I still have a lot to go! Plus, the squeezy tube is much more fun and convenient for me to handle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the flavor of these. I would almost describe it as cookie dough. They have nice shine and great shade selection; definitely look pretty on. But they are thick, gloppy and sticky, which is less than ideal. The thickness makes the gloss last better, but it is not really worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've had a couple of these before but the ones that I still have are 'Mega Melon' and 'Ms Mojito'. Mega Melon is a coral shade with golden shimmer and Ms Mojito is a watermelon pink with shimmer. They go on quite sheer and only add the slightest amount of colour. They are slightly sticky and the majority of the ones I've tried have nice scents (depending on the colour and flavour of gloss). These don't last for very long and need to be reapplied constantly.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

High gloss and can be from sheer to light pigmentation depending on color. The smells are fabulous, makes you want to eat them haha! A bit on the sticky side not too bad, unless globbed on thickly then you will have a mess. Overall they are pretty nice glosses that smell great, look cute and are fun to collect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by danceprincess10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I usually don't go for squeezy tube lipglosses- with the exception of these. I love these! The packaging is so cute and girly, and the colors and the scents are all very girly and fun as well :) These are the lipglosses that I always keep in my purse because they're good to apply in public :-) Love em, will repurchase!<3

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very, VERY sticky and shimmery. It doesn't really moisturize, and it smells really fake to me. I have ONE, and that's one too many. Never again. Too expensive!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 4:07:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

I shall say this lipgloss does last a long time and Omg the flavor is delicious.. I had the vanilla? Or idk I forgot but worked really well made my lips look nice even tho I'm not too much of a lipgloss Typa girl I was happy happy with this :) :)