MAC Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

4.1

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium hectorite, Sorbitan tristearate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Caprylyl glycol, Hexylene glycol, Propylene carbonate, Hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Phytosteryl isostearate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 7/1/2013 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product was amazing!!! I bought it like a few days ago and I'm loving it! Yesterday I used it to go to help out at a car wash and it didn't even smear. And right after I had a game an when I came home it was still on!!! It has staying power. And is definitely worth the price.

on 6/21/2013 3:00:00 AM

This is the only waterproof liner I would use in the pool and at the beach. Definitely not a natural everyday look but it has amazing stay power against water, tears and sweat. When I am done, I use neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover to take it off. The only thing I wish this had is a felt tip. The brush is very soft and takes a bit more time and skill to apply. Will buy again when I run out.

on 6/18/2013 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is it!! this is my eyeliner to everywhere!! it stays put like crazy...!!! its pricey though!! but someone like me who uses liquid liner almost everyday it lasts for 3 to 4 months!! and its of good quality so yeah!!some people do complain about how its hard to take it off!! just use a good eye makeup remover!! I mean u cant complain ab eyeliners fading and staying put too much at the same time!! :S Good eye makeup remover doesn't mean crazy expensive ones! Maybelline eye lip makeup remover is just excellent for that purpose!!

on 4/25/2013 9:48:00 AM

I give this a 3 for staying power but I really didn't like it at all. It is very wet and the line it draws looks too artificial to me. I like a more natural looking line such as what you would get with a gel liner. Plus, you absolutely can't use this on your waterline. It transfers into your eye and boy does that hurt. I prefer to have something that I can use around my eyes as well as in the waterline so I returned this.

on 4/25/2013 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I'm a long term user of liquid liner and I have to say the staying power on this one is legendary. I have really oily eyelids and this does stay put.
The pigment, as most other users have stated, is excellent.
On the downside and the main reason I'm not sure I'll repurchase (though I have said yes because I know I probably will!!) is the length of time it takes to dry. Honestly - its ages, like at least a good 5 mins. If you chance it too quickly it transfers ontoyour upper eyelid - grrrr.
For newer users to liquid liner, it's not an easy starting point. It doesnt flow easily and the brush isn't the easiest I've had to work with,I think you need to be fairly expert in your application.

on 4/25/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only eyeliner that stays on my oily lids and it's so pigmented. The staying power is AMAZING. When the SA told me years ago that I can swim with this on my eyes, I didn't believe her! It's my HG eyeliner and I've repurchased this many times. However, removing it can be a pain cuz it adheres so closely to the skin.

on 4/16/2013 12:25:00 AM

Best eyeliner i have found to date with staying power. Slightly on the expensive side given the small size but worth the money. Color is very pigmented. Will continue to repurchase.

on 4/10/2013 10:12:00 PM

I love this product. Words cannot describe how much I love how this product stays on my eyes. I do not have to worry about walking to the restroom, at the end of long work day, with black liner smears all over my face. There's just one thing....MAC says it's discontinued!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! I buy this stuff religiously.

I bought this product when I went to Hawaii after I read a bunch of reviews about how waterproof it was. I loved it! It stayed on through hours of swimming. My sisters borrowed it on our trip and it became their fav too. One of my sisters has issues with eyeliner smudging and running and works 12 hr shifts at an emergency hospital. She wears it everyday bc of its staying power. It is a little difficult to get off but I use homemade makeup remover and its fine.

on 3/14/2013 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Hands down the best liquid liner ever. A very dark, matte colour, one swipe will do it and it isn't coming off until you use makeup remover. I wish wish wish it came in other colours.

* update - I've gone cruelty free so have had to say goodbye to MAC, I found a great substitute in illamasqua precision ink. Plus they have a few colours including gold and aubergine!! Lasts forever and isn't as difficult to take off. Plus it's cruelty free!

Top Rated MAC Products