November 28, 2014 | 1977 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pailbluesea

*great* staying power, looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Hands down the best liquid liner I've ever used. I love that it's a true black, and once applied, it does not budge or fade one bit. I have oily lids so this is really does the job for me, and stays looking freshly applied all day. I like the brush liner that it comes with, it's super thin which means I can get a nice precise line, or build it up to whatever thickness I desire. To remove, a good oil-based remover should do the trick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by nikoletta2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall I like this product. It STAYS! After about 10 seconds, you better have the line that you want. It is very dark which is great for creating a nice strong winged look.
The brush it comes with is not worth mentioning, I use my own liner brush from MAC. The consistency is a little tricky to work with, but practice makes perfect, and when you get it, it looks great.
It is non-irritating, waterproof, and completely smudge proof in my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Ellety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely live for this liquid eyeliner! I crease in one of my lids and despise the look of liner that has creased to my upper lid. This liner does not budge and I like the applicator. It takes only about 30 secs to dry then it's there until you remove it with eye makeup remover. The only downfall is that it clumps up before the product is done. The other part I love about it is that it is the blackest black which is hard to find in a waterproof liner.

I try as many different liners to achieve my winged eye look, but this works the best! (even compared to Makeup Forever's aqua eyes or drugstore brands) This is the ONE liner that I must have in my collection at all times!

Highly recc'd!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product retails for aound 18$ in Canada. At first I was blown away by the incredible staying power. The staying power is so good that you could honestly put your head under water and it will not budge! The color is VERY dark which is great for me. The price for me is honestly fine, I dont mind it and already have repurchased. This product can be messy at first if you have not had alot of experience with liquid liner, so I would definetly not recommend it for begginers. Only downfall is recently I have noticed it has been fading alittle as the day has gone on, which I feel is odd but I will still repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by ohsailor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used to love Liquidlast and it definitely has it's positive points but unfortunately, it irritates my eyes so much. They feel gritty and itchy and painful whenever I use it.
Which is a pity as it is incredibly long lasting and so easy to apply.
It really makes your eyes pop and the black is deep and intense.
The price is pretty reasonable and certainly in line with other similar brands that are medium/high end and it certainly lasts a while (and I used to wear this every.single.day) so you get value for money.
Unfortunately, along with the incredible itching that I get, after only an hour or so, this stuff can be impossible to remove. And I would often wake up with remnants the morning after despite carefully trying to take it off with a variety of removers.
Also, if you happen to get any remnants off with your cleanser, it sticks to your sink and it's a hard task trying to clean it away.

If my eyes didn't itch so badly, I would probably re-purchase but I'm going to stick to a cheaper and less aggravating alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

I love this product, however there is a cheaper alternative that is an exact DUPE for this product

Milani make an inifinate liner which is black. Same idea, little tube with brush. Have to remove with oil based remover.

Milani 5.99 CA
MAC 22.00 CA

so if you want the same product that is wayyy cheaper but the same results and quality get the Milani.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by vanillalush

I have really oily lids, and everything creases + smudges on me, even the so claimed waterproof ones (cheap and expensive ones). I don't even need to use a primer with this. It's the only liner that will stay on throughout the whole day, and night till the next day! I use a different brush to put it on, and I take it off with a remover that is meant for waterproof makeup. I highly recommend this if you have oily lids like me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy using this eye liner, it lasts ALL day from morning until evening. There isn't any flaking or smudging, it truly stays in place. The applicator is initially difficult to use however as you begin to get used to it, it gets much easier to handle and do more precise lines. When using this, I tend to curl my lashes first as if you get this stuff on your lashes it makes them clumpy and unmanagable to curl. Apart from this issue, it's a great liquid liner with amazing staying power also the colour is really black and opaque.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I bought this eyeliner a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. It is very thick in texture and gloopy. The staying power us good however I find that most other liquid eyeliners work just as well especially if using a primer underneath. It was one of the few only products which I was disappointed with from MAC.