Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.0

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 5/21/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love love love love this. I've tried quite a bit for those pesky blackheads on my nose and this it the only thing that literally keeps them at bay. First, you need to remove the blackheads you have, which will take some time in order for them to grow large enough to gently squeeze out. Once you're done with that, use this! You will NEVER get another blackhead again. I think the mistake people make is assuming this will clear up the blackheads. Trust me, nothing will do that, they need to be removed. But this is hands down best product for never seeing a postule again, at least not a gargantuan one!
update:...so i realized the exfoliants in this are polyethylene and i'd rather not be using products made of this not biodegradable plastic....i dont want to have that much impact on the environment.

I really love the way this product feels when you are rubbing it on, and I love using it on my husband because he likes the way it feels as well. I dont use it every day, only now and then.....so I cant say it is extremely helpful with blackheads. I just like using it to switch up my cleanser every now and then.

on 2/22/2010 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently changed from this to a different face wash, and have broken out since, so this gets high marks for effectively clearing. I wish the warming stayed a little longer, because it just seemed to wake me up and then it was gone. This is not as drying as other scrubs, so I used it daily and my skin was much more smooth. I want to try the ice cleanser first before I come back, but will keep repurchasing this.

on 2/4/2010 7:46:00 PM

I think I developed more blackheads after using this product. The warming aspect of the cleanser didn't open or clean my pores at all, it just made it very very warm. Also, this cleanser can get really hot. There were a lot of times when my face would feel uncomfortable because it was so hot. Also, it didn't help my blackheads at all, it just made me develop more.

on 9/20/2009 10:59:00 PM

I never thought much about this when I bought it on sale. I thought it would be like the others (only picked this product up just cause the name sound interesting especially the warming part). After using it for a few times I've actually notice a change, I didn't break out that much plus I didn't get much blackheads so I used it everyday in the shower, and then right when I finished using it since it was all done I started to get blackheads again! >< I wonder if they're still continuing it still... I'm looking everywhere for it again, I really recommend this to ppl.

on 9/9/2009 11:30:00 AM

This stuff is fab ! Having combnation skin with an annoying tendency to sprout black heads and have random mental episodes of zits from time to time, this always gets me back on the straight and narrow. Don't use it everyday just when my skin still thinks it's teenage again ! Great in summer. LOVE !

on 9/8/2009 7:20:00 PM

I love the warming effect of this cleanser. I do not believe that it helps with reducing black heads, but it sure feels nice on your face. This is one of my staples in the shower, but I don't use it everyday. It works on a back brush too...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser didn't do much. I still had blackheads. I loved the warm feeling on my skin. Never use it again.

on 8/11/2009 3:38:00 AM

All this thing does is heat up for a few seconds when rubbed. I tried this for over 6 months everyday and my blackhead is still there. My friend told me to buy this and we both agree it's useless, no results at all. Most of the Biore products I tried promise too much and deliver too little.

It does smell very nice and the packaging is beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral