October 22, 2014 | 1942 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by rain1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

have used this for several years on and off for the extra special feeling of a great clear skin. feels lovely and soft after using and great to know you can use more often if needed.
love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Great exfoliant for anyone who is very sensitive and who have problems finding an exfoliant their skin can tolerate. It's light and fluffy and feels great to use. As long as your not intolerant to salicylic acid you should have no bad reactions to this light weight exfoliant. Good choice for someone on retin-a and fighting the daily flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by seannaghorr

This is an okay product. I have mild acne so I did not want to use an abraisive scrub as an exfoliator. I decided to get this as it is a powder which you wet to create a paste. It does give the skin a nice, smooth feel however if you want a good exfoliation then this is not the product for it. I tried to apply makeup after using this as my weekly exfoliator and it didn't really do anything to remove the dry skin. Didn't work for me but I do think it could suit certain people.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NikkiBikki

This is a really nice product to use say twice a week. Does a good job. Fairly expensive but worth it. I've repurchased this before but am going to try going more natural next time, going to try sugar and olive oil!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Regitzelokke

I really liked this a first, but it just turned out that it wasn't the exfoliant for me. It doesn't clean enough and it is to gentle for my oily/acne-prone skin.
It is also too expensive, so I won't be repurchasing again.
I think it will be a lot better for dry and sensitive skin, so I think it is worth trying. Just not a product for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by silkandcotton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this exfoliator, it makes my skin smoothe and is non-irritating. And smells very clean and refreshing but with no strong fragrance :)

I have tried drugstore exfoliators (e.g. St Ives) and chemical exfoliators (glycolic acid etc) and both types tend to create surface dryness on my very oily asian skin and cause break-outs, redness and pigmentation marks, because the products are too scratchy or i'm not used to the strength of chemical exfoliators.

The microfoliant is a no-brainer, very easy to use product, which I've been using for over a year now and i'm still on the same bottle. I don't use it daily because I don't want to draw up more oil onto my skin. With this product it is really easy to control how strong/scratchy of an exfoliator you want - I just use about half a teaspoon after using the Dermal Clay Cleanser. It is about $60 here in Australia but it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by LisTan

I bought this product aiming to counter a recent problem I have developed of oil seeds and milia around my cheek and undereye area. I was told my the salesperson you shouldnt use this everyday although its a daily microfoliant, so I have been using it 3 times a week. It is definitely a gentle scrub for the face, doesn't irritate the skin, doesn't dry it out, and is without fragrance.

The packaging I'm not so happy with, you shake out the powder pretty much like using a salt shaker but imagine the holes are HUGE. I always pour out more than i want to use and have to have a separate container 2 keep my unused powder as I don't want to dump it back into the main packaging.

Results: right after the scrub, your skin does feel much smoother and softer. I have not used a scrub which is so gentle before on my skin yet it does feel like it is doing its job as an exfoliant. I have seen some improvement in my oil seeds problem and it also helps with reducing the lifespan of my little whiteheads/pimples on my forehead. It is not a miracle product, but I do believe it helps to some degree.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

I purchased the full size of this. Used the entire thing hoping to see some difference in my skin. Absolutely not worth the money. Didn't exfoliate anything except my wallet.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sospiro

I know that Dermalogica has some sort of cult following and all their products are supposed to be super popular, but I have to say after receiving a sample of this daily exfoliant I don’t really see why. After using this product, which I didn’t think did much in terms of exfoliation, also left my skin feeling really dry–even after moisturising. I couldn’t even use it three times, I just gave up as on the second day my skin was overly dry feeling and started to flake. I can’t say I would recommend this to anyone after my experience–and it doesn’t inspire me to try any of their other products.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by kaikaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this from my local dermatologist when it first came out quite some time ago, In my opinion it was ok. I used it for a few months and couldn't say I noticed any difference in my skin. I have sensitive / dry skin & I will say I had no irritations or break out from using this product but at the same time I just didn't see any differences either.