October 30, 2014 | 1680 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by brokejaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product!! I have very oily, acneic skin. I'm able to use this product every morning without getting any irritation. It's definitely suitable for pretty much every skin type. The packaging isn't the best but it's probably one of the better options for a product of this kind. I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Memz888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was sceptical about this product at first. It seems like a catch 22 for me. On the one hand it makes my skin polished and lovely looking, however by the middle of the day I feel tight and more dry than when I don't use it. I am now using it every other day and I do think it is having a positive effect on my skin. It seems to be bringing all of the spots from under the surface out, which in the long term will improve the look of my skin. All in all I am very happy with the dermalogica range and will continue to use for now. Ill post an update if anything changes. NOTE: I have combination skin and would not recommend using this product everyday due to the drying effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by rain1967

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

have used this for several years on and off for the extra special feeling of a great clear skin. feels lovely and soft after using and great to know you can use more often if needed.
love it !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by LBooz16

Great exfoliant for anyone who is very sensitive and who have problems finding an exfoliant their skin can tolerate. It's light and fluffy and feels great to use. As long as your not intolerant to salicylic acid you should have no bad reactions to this light weight exfoliant. Good choice for someone on retin-a and fighting the daily flakiness.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by seannaghorr

This is an okay product. I have mild acne so I did not want to use an abraisive scrub as an exfoliator. I decided to get this as it is a powder which you wet to create a paste. It does give the skin a nice, smooth feel however if you want a good exfoliation then this is not the product for it. I tried to apply makeup after using this as my weekly exfoliator and it didn't really do anything to remove the dry skin. Didn't work for me but I do think it could suit certain people.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by NikkiBikki

This is a really nice product to use say twice a week. Does a good job. Fairly expensive but worth it. I've repurchased this before but am going to try going more natural next time, going to try sugar and olive oil!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Regitzelokke

I really liked this a first, but it just turned out that it wasn't the exfoliant for me. It doesn't clean enough and it is to gentle for my oily/acne-prone skin.
It is also too expensive, so I won't be repurchasing again.
I think it will be a lot better for dry and sensitive skin, so I think it is worth trying. Just not a product for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by silkandcotton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this exfoliator, it makes my skin smoothe and is non-irritating. And smells very clean and refreshing but with no strong fragrance :)

I have tried drugstore exfoliators (e.g. St Ives) and chemical exfoliators (glycolic acid etc) and both types tend to create surface dryness on my very oily asian skin and cause break-outs, redness and pigmentation marks, because the products are too scratchy or i'm not used to the strength of chemical exfoliators.

The microfoliant is a no-brainer, very easy to use product, which I've been using for over a year now and i'm still on the same bottle. I don't use it daily because I don't want to draw up more oil onto my skin. With this product it is really easy to control how strong/scratchy of an exfoliator you want - I just use about half a teaspoon after using the Dermal Clay Cleanser. It is about $60 here in Australia but it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by LisTan

I bought this product aiming to counter a recent problem I have developed of oil seeds and milia around my cheek and undereye area. I was told my the salesperson you shouldnt use this everyday although its a daily microfoliant, so I have been using it 3 times a week. It is definitely a gentle scrub for the face, doesn't irritate the skin, doesn't dry it out, and is without fragrance.

The packaging I'm not so happy with, you shake out the powder pretty much like using a salt shaker but imagine the holes are HUGE. I always pour out more than i want to use and have to have a separate container 2 keep my unused powder as I don't want to dump it back into the main packaging.

Results: right after the scrub, your skin does feel much smoother and softer. I have not used a scrub which is so gentle before on my skin yet it does feel like it is doing its job as an exfoliant. I have seen some improvement in my oil seeds problem and it also helps with reducing the lifespan of my little whiteheads/pimples on my forehead. It is not a miracle product, but I do believe it helps to some degree.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MacPops

I purchased the full size of this. Used the entire thing hoping to see some difference in my skin. Absolutely not worth the money. Didn't exfoliate anything except my wallet.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No