August 29, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Ahava - Mineral Hand Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate to be the minority, but I have to, since I had great hopes for this cream which turned out to be an ordinary product. Instead of this, give a try to the handcreams of Biotherm or Sally Hansen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG handcream, i even like the smell! So does the people at work, when they see it standing on my desk they suddenly get dry hands and need to borrow a little of it :-) This cream is a bit expensive, but i find that one tube lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by pharm13

I love these Ahava hand creams they are smooth...the smell of the lotion isn't great but not bad either. It's pretty expensive..but I usually buy them when i travel to Israel so it comes out cheaper that way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by audee1213

Fabulous, one of the best hand creams out there, cant think of a better one actually? Kind of pricey, I use a lot of lotion no matter what, but boy will you get silky hands from this stuff. Also very healing, makes my occasional stress induced eczema disappear. Awesome for burns too!!! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 9:28:00 AM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

my boyfriend went to israel and bought this back for me. first of all, it would've gotten 5 stars if it wasnt for the smell. it smells like old lady and i absolutely cannot stand the smell so i only use it at night before going to bed. however, the texture is velvety and luxurious. i enjoy putting it on. another thing is that it really moisturizes. i've tried everything from l'occitane to aveeno and this really helps on my eczema

if my bf goes back to israel, he will def be purchasing this for me lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by laughing

This cream is reallllyyy nice. It soaks in very quickly without leaving a greasy feel to your hands. It just makes them super soft and baby skin feeling for a long time afterwards. I don't like the smell very much, but its a small price to pay for how great my hands feel after putting it on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Ciji63

hands down (tee hee) - the best hand cream I have ever found! the smell is very light and seems to disappear almost immediately. It absorbs super fast so no greasies and works well enough that I use it on my feet as well although Ahava does make a seperate foot cream. The price is a little hard to swallow but I try and stock up at Marshall's and TJ Maxx where it is half price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by thumblady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best hand cremes I have ever used. It has staying power, a wonderful scent, and the skin feels luxurious with it on. I am not crazy about the package. The cap does not have an easy shape to hold and unscrew-especially once you have applied the lotion and then try to close the cap again. It slips out of your hands-there is no lip or angle to the cap to latch a moist hand on to. A flip top for a hand creme of this quality might be more practical. That said, despite the cap, the product is great-you just have to try it to see how soft the hands feel for hours afterwards. Will definately buy over and over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:54:00 AM More reviews by cla2vel

makes my hands super soft instantly, no need to put a large amount. it's so good i use it on my elbows and knees or anywhere i have dry skin. i am not too hot on the scent (a bit too floral) but its a small minus in an otherwise excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 6:12:00 AM More reviews by pupiq

Very good product, not greasy on the hands at all, sinks in seconds making them very soft and moisturised.
I also use it on face, on flaky areas, dry spots,uneven skintone areas (as overnight cream, as it is very rich), burns, etc. Helps my skin very much. Well it can make my oily face skin oilier but it is not supposed to be used on face.
However, it's a hand cream and it is does a wonderful job where it should do.
The price is is not very pleasing but the effect is.