Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-30, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water, Maris Sal (Dead Sea Water), Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha Isomethyl Lonone, Citronnellol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate

on 4/2/2010 5:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I got a little sample of this at Ulta. I personally am fine with the smell and it's really moisturizing. Makes my hands feel really soft. It is kind of pricey depending where you buy it, but it's worth it.

on 2/20/2010 8:58:00 PM

Love this product.. Normally I use Herbacin Hand Creme because of the Glycerine but this product has co-HG status... I love it. It smells lovely and I always get complements on it. I wish the price was cheaper but a little goes a long way. Luckly they make this product so you do not need the entire bottle to make your hands feel better. I will continue to buy and luckly I can usually find it at a chain discount store.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, I'm pretty sure this product is the same one that is also listed as "Advanced Hand Cream" on the Ahava list. I couldn't figure out why this had so few reviews, whereas the other one as more than a hundred. Mine says Mineral Hand Cream.
This hand cream really is among the best I've ever used. I was fortunate enough to get this in a package as a gift many years ago, and I've continued to buy it or get it as gifts. I don't buy a lot of hand creams, but I try a lot of them on and I don't see any reason to buy another one other than this. For the price, it is an excellent value.
It absorbs very easily and quickly and gives the hands a silky texture almost right away. There is no greasiness whatsoever. It has a light scent, you can sort of smell the sea salt. It does an excellent job of moisturizing. If I put it on before bed, my hands are still moisturized and soft in the morning. It also seems to be excellent for cuticles and nails. Whenever I use it consistently I find that my cuticles are not dry and my nails grow quickly and strong.
I'm sure I will be using this product for years, and this as well as the wonderful foot cream makes me very enthusiastic about trying Ahava's products for the face.

on 2/10/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Best hand cream. This stuff sinks in immediately, is non-greasy and super moisturizing. I have extremely dry skin and this stuff is a god send. Makes hands silky smooth.

on 12/17/2009 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I hate to be the minority, but I have to, since I had great hopes for this cream which turned out to be an ordinary product. Instead of this, give a try to the handcreams of Biotherm or Sally Hansen.

on 3/14/2009 9:59:00 AM

This is my HG handcream, i even like the smell! So does the people at work, when they see it standing on my desk they suddenly get dry hands and need to borrow a little of it :-) This cream is a bit expensive, but i find that one tube lasts for a long time.

on 1/6/2009 6:04:00 PM

I love these Ahava hand creams they are smooth...the smell of the lotion isn't great but not bad either. It's pretty expensive..but I usually buy them when i travel to Israel so it comes out cheaper that way.

on 10/28/2008 12:49:00 AM

Fabulous, one of the best hand creams out there, cant think of a better one actually? Kind of pricey, I use a lot of lotion no matter what, but boy will you get silky hands from this stuff. Also very healing, makes my occasional stress induced eczema disappear. Awesome for burns too!!! Love it!

on 8/5/2008 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

my boyfriend went to israel and bought this back for me. first of all, it would've gotten 5 stars if it wasnt for the smell. it smells like old lady and i absolutely cannot stand the smell so i only use it at night before going to bed. however, the texture is velvety and luxurious. i enjoy putting it on. another thing is that it really moisturizes. i've tried everything from l'occitane to aveeno and this really helps on my eczema

if my bf goes back to israel, he will def be purchasing this for me lol

on 6/28/2008 10:27:00 PM

This cream is reallllyyy nice. It soaks in very quickly without leaving a greasy feel to your hands. It just makes them super soft and baby skin feeling for a long time afterwards. I don't like the smell very much, but its a small price to pay for how great my hands feel after putting it on!

Top Rated Ahava Products