April 23, 2014 | 1954 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by thrrrrob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great. It is extremely sheer but it still provides some coverage, looks natural on skin and covers pores flawlessly. It is a perfect no-makeup foundation! Not a fan of the smell, I don't know why but it makes me gag sometimes. You hit the pan fairly quickly and I blame the large puff for this. Another problem I have with it is that it is EXTREMELY drying! I have flakes and this does everything it can to accentuate the flakes for that perfect dehydrated patchy look (score!). I do have problems with flaking with other foundations too, so I wasn't too harsh and took only one lippy off because other than that it's an amazing foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kekekeitsangee

I used this (in Medium) for half a year and loved it at first as the lovely people in Ulta recommended it to me due to my combination skin. My skin's become drier the last year and so this ended up not doing anything for my dry patches. It does give a nice medium coverage for those in search of a creamy-med coverage foundation. I recommend using a lightly damp sponge or their applicator to apply. The packaging is adorable but it leaves it open for easy contamination/dust on the surface.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by himnarutokun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's probably the worst product i've ever bought. It's extremely greasy yet menages to accentuate the dryness of my skin. Also smells creepy like plastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by dmeira

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, its a nice foudation, it looks good and nice. Has ligth - mediun coverage, does not blend well with the brush. Better aply it wiyh the sponge and fingers, and honestly It transfers a lot... to my cell phone, to my shirt, to whoever i kiss. The packaging thou, is gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Ivytje

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I actually like this. Don't use too much, if I do it makes my skin looks old :-(
But when I use a blending brush and blend it, it looks really nice. I have the color medium and I am an nc20/25. I said yes to if I would buy this again but i'm not sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Pebbles1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a sample size from the cabana pack!! It felt really light on my skin and it was easy to apply!!! It felt kinda like a balm!!! I have really olly skin and it stayed put all day also it didn't look to greasy which I did expect!! This foundation didn't cover up my blemishs but did make them a tiny bit less prominent!!! It is quite pricy but worth it for a treat!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by missygeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product on and off since it came out. I want to stop liking it but I can't. It seems to me at my age, this type of product is ideal for aging dry skin. It's not a foundation or an SPF, it's a finisher. A tinted moisturizer that works well and travels well. I love that I read a review here about a drug store dupe... I am going to have to try it myself. Love this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This products does nothing it claims. It doesn't blend to match my skin tone, it makes my skin dry and it has zero coverage! I'm not a fan of the sponge applicator, either. It's on the pricier side and the sponge soaks up all the product so nothing gets transfered on you. Complete waste of money...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It took me a while to figure out what a "foundation faker" even is. Then I tried it one night (it came with a box set I got from BeneFit) when I wanted to snap a few pictures for Facebook and didn't want to waste some of my more expensive foundation just for that. The coverage is so-so, but I couldn't get past the smell. It has a heavy, foul, chemical smell. It felt greasy and heavy on my skin. Between that and the vile smell, I couldn't wait to get it off my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by SweetAmanda

Expensive... no coverage, waste of money!