October 23, 2014 | 1134 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good coverage but creases like a mofo

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by juelzmain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually really like this concealer, enough to say love actually...wen the MUA at mac put it on under my eyes i did not like it at all, it was cakey,mask like, and look horrible under lights...then again she didnt blend it out and put to much, i still decided to buy it as i liked the consistency and the highlight it gave (im an nw50 and got nw40) i was goin out that night and i used this concealer to highlight around my face and i loved it SO MUCH, it stayed all night, looked great in pictures and it didnt crease or settle into lines until after about 6 hrs which is amazing since bobbi brown, laura mercier, MUFE, tarte and most drugstore concealers crease after maybe 3 hrs...i dont like sqeezy packages as i always squeeze to much out but a little really goes a long way with this concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

I bought this product as an under eye cover up, i have slightly blue circles.
First off this product is really quite liquid like, it's quite thin so it doesn't cover up my circles all too well, if i put a few layers on it will cover up but it would start looking quite mask like.
I would say this concealer if sheer to medium. I bought the NW15 it is really really pale, and a tiny tiny amount goes an extremely long way.
Since it is so thin it doesn't cake under the thin lines and skin of your eyes, which is why I bought it, but unfortunately it doesn't cover up too well, my blue circles are quite faint. So if you have quite dark under eye circles or blemishes, you'll need something more full coverage.

Instead of using this under my eyes, I use it as an eye shadow prep, and highlighter.
If you were to use this an an under eye concealer, it will last you a very long time.
I wouldn't repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This got a 'Paula's pick' and thus a higher rating than some 'MAC ' products like 'studio fix foundation', and I do not understand why. This does have skin identical ingredients and a tiny amount of antioxidants but the 'Studio fix foundation' does too. The foundation also has sunscreen and this does not (this is not a big deal but it's convenient.) What annoys me the most though is once I finished applying it ,and woar it for a few days I noticed it has fall out aargh! I expected more. Sorry MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by spaingirl87

I use this product mostly as a primer but bought it for my under eyes. I found this to have light to medium coverage and does a great job covering the occasional pimple or hyperpigmentation marks that needs a little more attending to that a foundation can't cover. However i have combo skin, because i use the acne.org regimen and my skin has places that are drier than others. So this concealer does settle into lines on my dry spots or will want to melt away after a few hers on the parts of my face that are more oily. It works best if you set with powder and lasts longer, but sometimes i just don't have time to do that. I wish this was creamier and i don't find it ideal for under eyes especially if you are older. It has lasted me a year though, and makes a great primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

First of all i live in canada so this cost me about 30 bucks. Hardly covered anything at all and was kinda hard to blend . Packaging was okay will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by kellyskovron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I have tried all the drug store concealers and finally found the B's to get this MAC concealer and I am so glad! This product does not dry out my dry skin areas and stays on my oil skin areas. I have found that it stays put after a long, hot work day. The packaging is great because it does not dispense too much product, as much as you want. Would buy again 100%

I am NC20 and use this product to cover up acne/blemishes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by nataliepin

I have this concealer in both NW20 and NW25. It covers just about everything for me: under eye area, acne scars, zits and general redness. Doesn't crease under the eyes which is a huge plus for me as my under eye area can get very dry and most products just make it worse. Apply sparingly as it does tend to look cakey if you don't blend it properly. Packaging can be annoying because I find that it gives too much product too easily and it's not like I can put it back in the bottle. Great product for a high coverage concealer though, I've repurchased several times.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by BonjourMaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in the shade NC35 and it comes with 10mL of product. I think you get a really good deal for the $ you pay for. This is a concealer with light-medium coverage. One layer is not enough for my acne scars but it's buildable to the coverage of my liking without ever looking cakey. The packaging is really nice, too. It's a squeeze tube so you can be sure that you're getting the last drop of product. It's also very moisturizing since it's a liquid and it's never drying. The only thing I don't like is its longevity. I do set it with a powder but it doesn't seem to last me the entire day. My dark circles and acne scars seep through after 5 hours of wear. However, I would still repurchase it when I run out because it looks so natural. I usually wear this when I don't need a lot of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have, like so many others, hereditary dark circles. I am pale so now in winter they are shocking. I was even looking at injectables as a solution it was bugging me that bad. So I have tried Clinique's All About Eyes in the lightest shad and it was a weird yellow and cakey , EL Double wear cakey and dry, Lancome Effercenes in 01 it was the best yet but not perfect, I still could see circles though diminished. Also tried Touche Eclat, Lumi, Revlon...
This may be the final HG!!!!
My shade is NW20. It is moisturizing, GREAT colour and natural. My daughter (who is my six year old make up critique) said "I can't see the weird purple stuff under your eyes anymore" 'nuff said