C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 11/1/2009 11:58:00 PM

I'm on my 2nd tube of this, and it's not often I buy the same lipgloss more than once. I can't chew cinnamon gum because it makes my toungue swell, but this gloss does not bother me at all, so I'm able to get my cinnamon fix! Love this stuff and will buy it again :)

on 8/5/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

My absolute favourite of all the lip products from this brand. Perhaps because I can actually feel my breath freshen once I put it on. I love the cinnamon smell. I like the consistency of the gloss, maybe a bit too sticky. My test is if my hair sticks to it, and obviously on a windy day, it's disastrous. Some days I feel like it's almost too shiny for me, but I'm drawn to the smell.

on 7/19/2009 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my favorite of any c.o. bigelow lip shine flavors. It is a little stickier than I usually like but the flavor is hard to give up. I'm on my 3rd tube already.

on 6/26/2009 10:52:00 PM

I don't like the smell of this product very much...

I loved the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine so I tried this, and I found that it gave more of a hot tingly sensation rather than the Ultra Mentha's cool tingly one.

They're pretty much the same, and the only thing I have to complain about this is its smell...I didn't find it so pleasant. Great clear lipgloss for a cheap price ($5) and it gives a nice everyday natural look. <3

on 6/13/2009 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I love everything about this product! It's like the lovechild of gloss and balm. I love putting this over lipstick for a bright shine. The scent is way more cinnamon than mint which makes me really happy because despite my love for it, I am ALLERGIC to artificial cinnamon flavoring and can't eat Red Hots, chew Big Red, etc. I can get my cinnamon fix with this gloss sans swollen tongue and headache : P The matte plastic tube is cute too. The only con about this product is running out!

on 5/26/2009 7:48:00 PM

i ♥ this. it makes your lips tingle and it feels great. this is also frustrating. it only lasts about five minutes on my lips, because it tastes so good. i put it on, and find myself licking it constantly. but anyway, this is a great product despite its adicting-ness.

on 3/26/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell, taste, feel, texture...everything! I only wish it was tinted, then it would be perfect! It lasts awhile, is clear and tastes amazing! I love it.

on 3/5/2009 9:29:00 PM

This is just like the original in the green package but smells like a strong cinnamon.. it smells and tastes to me like Big Red (that spicy cinnamon gum). I'm not a cinnamon fan really but I'm not gonna take a lippie off for that. I actually have this in the small tube thats only .25 oz because I got it in a set of 8 (I think) in a long plastic wrapper with a sample of all the other mentha lip glosses from B&BW this Christmas. For cinnamon lovers, you would love this!

on 2/16/2009 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think that this lipgloss is just as good as the regular mentha ones but it smells like cinnamon! I love cinnamon everything, so I was really excited for this and I do love it. It's a nice, simple lipgloss and smells and tastes great. I would recommend this to everyone who likes a simple lipgloss, especially for the wintertime.

on 1/25/2009 5:09:00 PM

i got this as a gift. i own a LOT of lipglosses (dior, chanel, mac, juicy tubes) and this is the one i continually get compliments on and questions about when i wear it. it is very shiny and strikingand really does plump up your lips and i NEVER say that about glosses. i think of the whole "plumping" idea as a farce. it also smells and tastes great - which most scented lipglosses do not. it is moisturizing and lasts well enough. i want the tinted ones now..

Recommended for Medium Skin