C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 7/19/2009 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is my favorite of any c.o. bigelow lip shine flavors. It is a little stickier than I usually like but the flavor is hard to give up. I'm on my 3rd tube already.

on 6/26/2009 10:52:00 PM

I don't like the smell of this product very much...

I loved the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine so I tried this, and I found that it gave more of a hot tingly sensation rather than the Ultra Mentha's cool tingly one.

They're pretty much the same, and the only thing I have to complain about this is its smell...I didn't find it so pleasant. Great clear lipgloss for a cheap price ($5) and it gives a nice everyday natural look. <3

on 6/13/2009 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I love everything about this product! It's like the lovechild of gloss and balm. I love putting this over lipstick for a bright shine. The scent is way more cinnamon than mint which makes me really happy because despite my love for it, I am ALLERGIC to artificial cinnamon flavoring and can't eat Red Hots, chew Big Red, etc. I can get my cinnamon fix with this gloss sans swollen tongue and headache : P The matte plastic tube is cute too. The only con about this product is running out!

on 5/26/2009 7:48:00 PM

i ♥ this. it makes your lips tingle and it feels great. this is also frustrating. it only lasts about five minutes on my lips, because it tastes so good. i put it on, and find myself licking it constantly. but anyway, this is a great product despite its adicting-ness.

on 3/26/2009 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love the smell, taste, feel, texture...everything! I only wish it was tinted, then it would be perfect! It lasts awhile, is clear and tastes amazing! I love it.

on 3/5/2009 9:29:00 PM

This is just like the original in the green package but smells like a strong cinnamon.. it smells and tastes to me like Big Red (that spicy cinnamon gum). I'm not a cinnamon fan really but I'm not gonna take a lippie off for that. I actually have this in the small tube thats only .25 oz because I got it in a set of 8 (I think) in a long plastic wrapper with a sample of all the other mentha lip glosses from B&BW this Christmas. For cinnamon lovers, you would love this!

on 2/16/2009 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think that this lipgloss is just as good as the regular mentha ones but it smells like cinnamon! I love cinnamon everything, so I was really excited for this and I do love it. It's a nice, simple lipgloss and smells and tastes great. I would recommend this to everyone who likes a simple lipgloss, especially for the wintertime.

on 1/25/2009 5:09:00 PM

i got this as a gift. i own a LOT of lipglosses (dior, chanel, mac, juicy tubes) and this is the one i continually get compliments on and questions about when i wear it. it is very shiny and strikingand really does plump up your lips and i NEVER say that about glosses. i think of the whole "plumping" idea as a farce. it also smells and tastes great - which most scented lipglosses do not. it is moisturizing and lasts well enough. i want the tinted ones now..

on 12/28/2008 8:53:00 PM

I got this in a pack with other mini lipglosses from this brand, and this is by far my favourite. I love the smell and it tastes good, and is also pretty moisturizing :) I noticed it gives a slight plumping effect too. Only complains is that, as others have said, it doesn't stay on very long. Will definitely purchase the regular sized tube when it runs out!

on 12/21/2008 3:46:00 PM

I love the CO Bigelow mentha lip shines and have practically collected all of them. Although I'm not normally a fan of the cinnamon scent, this Cinnamint lip shine is great when worn. I like the subtle shine and the hint of fragrance. This smells exactly like cinnamon heart candy and tastes sweet as well. However, it does sometimes give me a headache because the scent can get a tad medicinal. I won't necessarily repurchase this exact product, but I love the other mentha lip shines!

Recommended for Medium Skin