August 20, 2014 | 1071 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by joneju

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite of any c.o. bigelow lip shine flavors. It is a little stickier than I usually like but the flavor is hard to give up. I'm on my 3rd tube already.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by CielHoltcombe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't like the smell of this product very much...

I loved the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine so I tried this, and I found that it gave more of a hot tingly sensation rather than the Ultra Mentha's cool tingly one.

They're pretty much the same, and the only thing I have to complain about this is its smell...I didn't find it so pleasant. Great clear lipgloss for a cheap price ($5) and it gives a nice everyday natural look. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

I love everything about this product! It's like the lovechild of gloss and balm. I love putting this over lipstick for a bright shine. The scent is way more cinnamon than mint which makes me really happy because despite my love for it, I am ALLERGIC to artificial cinnamon flavoring and can't eat Red Hots, chew Big Red, etc. I can get my cinnamon fix with this gloss sans swollen tongue and headache : P The matte plastic tube is cute too. The only con about this product is running out!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by izzzasecret

i ♥ this. it makes your lips tingle and it feels great. this is also frustrating. it only lasts about five minutes on my lips, because it tastes so good. i put it on, and find myself licking it constantly. but anyway, this is a great product despite its adicting-ness.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the smell, taste, feel, texture...everything! I only wish it was tinted, then it would be perfect! It lasts awhile, is clear and tastes amazing! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

This is just like the original in the green package but smells like a strong cinnamon.. it smells and tastes to me like Big Red (that spicy cinnamon gum). I'm not a cinnamon fan really but I'm not gonna take a lippie off for that. I actually have this in the small tube thats only .25 oz because I got it in a set of 8 (I think) in a long plastic wrapper with a sample of all the other mentha lip glosses from B&BW this Christmas. For cinnamon lovers, you would love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think that this lipgloss is just as good as the regular mentha ones but it smells like cinnamon! I love cinnamon everything, so I was really excited for this and I do love it. It's a nice, simple lipgloss and smells and tastes great. I would recommend this to everyone who likes a simple lipgloss, especially for the wintertime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i got this as a gift. i own a LOT of lipglosses (dior, chanel, mac, juicy tubes) and this is the one i continually get compliments on and questions about when i wear it. it is very shiny and strikingand really does plump up your lips and i NEVER say that about glosses. i think of the whole "plumping" idea as a farce. it also smells and tastes great - which most scented lipglosses do not. it is moisturizing and lasts well enough. i want the tinted ones now..

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by BlueSugar

I got this in a pack with other mini lipglosses from this brand, and this is by far my favourite. I love the smell and it tastes good, and is also pretty moisturizing :) I noticed it gives a slight plumping effect too. Only complains is that, as others have said, it doesn't stay on very long. Will definitely purchase the regular sized tube when it runs out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by threekit

I love the CO Bigelow mentha lip shines and have practically collected all of them. Although I'm not normally a fan of the cinnamon scent, this Cinnamint lip shine is great when worn. I like the subtle shine and the hint of fragrance. This smells exactly like cinnamon heart candy and tastes sweet as well. However, it does sometimes give me a headache because the scent can get a tad medicinal. I won't necessarily repurchase this exact product, but I love the other mentha lip shines!