October 24, 2014 | 835 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - Get Bent Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by shurleemeyling

This product is a little bit expensive ($19-20). But it does do what it's suppose to do. I have reallly thin straight eye lashes. But the GET BENT wand definitely makes my eyelashes so much longer and fuller! I completely fell in love with it at the first time trying at the counter. It does get clumpy and you have to brush some of it off before applying. But I do take the time and patience to carefully apply it and use another mascara brush to brush off the clumps and re-apply another coat. And the outcome looks completely fantastic. and It stays on for 9+ hours for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by tiffando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wand is the greatest, with its patented angle it's great for getting in the inner corner and every part of the lash. It gives a great lift and curl for me. I turned to this after BadGal lash. I've gone through about 3 of them!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2009 2:31:00 AM More reviews by QtBeautybyQ

I really like this product. I have really short, thin, stick straight asian lashes. And this mascara gives them volume, length, and curl without using an eyelash curler. The angle of the brush is nice and I feel like I have more control over where the product goes. However when I take the brush out, it takes out WAY too much product so I have to wipe off a bunch of excess product before using it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very black glamorous mascara. Does go a bit gluggy after a while so one off. I like the brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by nikarina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: Nice black color, thick consistency, does not smudge or flake, stays on all day.

Cons: Clumps unless you use an eyelash comb afterwards, and sometimes too much product comes out.

Overall: Not the easiest mascara to handle, however those with naturally pin-straight lashes will be happy with the curling and volumizing effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by chibibebe25

i bought this over the summer. i do LIKE the mascara. it does give my eyelashes a "falsie" looking effect bc i already have long eyelashes. it does bend and lift! yay! it does flake after a while tho, so that i do not like, and it seems to fade after some time. it is pricey, i think i paid like 19 or 20 some odd dollars for it. i ony use it when i go out or special evenings. im still lookin for a better mascara tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by cheyennelace

The only bad thing i could possibly say about this product is that some people may find it pricey. I think its not a bad price considering the quality of it. I guess my lashes are average-maybe long, but stick straight. When i used this oh wow, total HG for me. When i look in the mirror with my eyes open (like how you normally check yourself out in the mirror) I can see all the tips of my lashes extending past my crease. This product made my Aunt ask me during the holidays if the lashes were mine or fakes. Its a very nice deep black colour, and since I am fair with lighter hair, i dont have the privilage of having a nice dark lash line because mine are light at the roots and at the tips, but this mascara darkens them nicely from root to tip. Wearing this, nobody would believe me if I said my lashes were stick straight. They are beautifully lifted and curled, which also gives the lovely illusion of nice length as well.Did not clump or gloop up for me, but maybe thats because I didn't need to load it on to get awesome lashes-of-my-dreams.I purchased this on its own, no kit, and for the me price is much more than worth it. Im so excited that i can finally say that I have found at least one HG of the many im searching for ;)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I too got this free with Australian Vogue and I have used it a few times before writing this review. Unfortunately it just doesn't work for me. The bent brush is awkward and comes out with a heap of excess product which causes some serious clumping. I definitely won't purchase this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2008 9:37:00 AM More reviews by OrlandoBloomstalker

As like a few other Australians, I received this free with Australian Vogue. Technically it wasn't free as I already had the magazine(I bought it first time for the free gloss) but $8AUD is still a bargain.I kind of feel this mascara is getting a far worst rap then it should here on Makeup alley. The key is to warm up for a few minutes in a cup of hot water, but I do it with all my mascaras as they go on more smoothly.
    As mascara goes I do like this one and haven't found any real faults with it. I spent more on worst where they ended up in the bin after minimum use.Not sure if I would pay retail for it but then again I have been known to shill out $50 AUD on mascara before.Plus the silver tube it comes in is ridiculously pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2008 9:29:00 AM More reviews by SCL

I received this free with Australian Vogue, and was very excited about it. Today is my second day using it and I love it. I find the shape very helpful in getting the outter edges of my lashes coated and it distributes the perfect amount of product.
    I said I would buy it again, but probably not until I can afford it, to be honest my next masacra will probably be a chemist store one, just for the price.
    But if you can afford Benefit then I would definately recommend Get Bent.