September 30, 2014 | 1928 users online

Palettes - MAC - 15-PAN

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These palettes are pretty good, the design is simple and clean, the quality is good so though they're light weight - they don't feel flimsey. The palette closes with a magnetic closure and is tight enough so that I don't get too worried about my e/s falling out when the palette is stored on its side.
The palette holds a variety of pans, and can hold non-mac ones if you add a magnet. I even put the square ones from the UD palette's in here. You can find many videos on youtube about how to depot most 'pot' form eyeshadows and outfit them to work well in the mac palette.
Also, the slim design is good for storage and the simplicity (no embellishments) make it so you can decorate the covers to identify the colors contained therein.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by MsJuicyJ88

Great to make your own custom palette easy to fill and refill! Slim so you can carry with you for touch ups or if you have a client and don't wanna bring your whole heavy case of stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have two of these palettes. One for my neutrals and one for my brights. These palettes are so handy, because you can depot all your shadows, and can carry them around without having to truck around little pots. I've also depotted my Smashbox and Urban Decay shadows to fit into these babies. If you want more room, there are tons of tutorials on how to take the little grid out so that you can fit up to 26 shadows in one palette! And placing shadows in palettes definitely frees up room!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love how mac has palettes so you can keep your eyeshadows together and it's easy to see all your colors and choose which ones you want to wear. Since the palette is magnetic, it's really easy to move your shadows around. It's also cheaper to buy the eyeshadows in the pan form.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ggracebasa420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have 4 of them! Love them! Makes traveling so much more easier. They compact, non messy and they hold 15 shadows!! It's great!! Especially since the shadows for this palette are about $3.50 cheaper than the ones in the pot!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 12:58:00 AM More reviews by babyd0llx3

It's just entirely too handy for me. Pricey? You guys are tripping, just get it from Ebay, it's an empty palette! No need to be picky about where you're buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by xxdwl

I love this palette! It's a bit pricey, but I'll pay what I have to to take care of my make-up and organise it properly.
Personally I have one MAC eyeshadow, and the other 14 spaces are filled with Urban Decay eyeshadows! They fit perfectly!
If you only have one palette but up to about 24 eyeshadows, you can actually remove the tray with the circular holes in and you end up with a blank palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 6:04:00 AM More reviews by caligirl143

Keeps all my e/s organized and I dont have to waste time searching for the color I want.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it!!! Feels very professional, great to have your eyeshadows in one place, wherever you take it. I love rearranging them and getting them perfect. Also a huge timesaver: Think about how long it takes to find each little compact or even quad, two hands to open it, use it, close it, find the next one...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

Love this! I'm a huge nyx fan, and I wanted to depot all of the silly, bulky single eyeshadows because they were getting annoying. I finally bought this after about a week of thinking about it. I popped out the circular pan parts so that I could fit more in, so now I have both my square and circular nyx shadows in it. you can also buy annabelle shadows for like $4 that fit in here, as well as of course mac (but I prefer nyx, to be honest). Its so cute and small, and i would definitely buy it again except that I probably won't be needing one any time soon.