MAC 15-PAN

4.7

on 11/23/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I took out the divider not too long after buying my first palette because it just seemed like wasted space to me but I only recently I figured out how to arrange the pans in my palette so that I can fit 26. I have four of these but only one, which holds my most used shadows, is full.
My only complaint is that MAC would design a palette that holds shadows on both sides. Now that would really save me some space.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These palettes are pretty good, the design is simple and clean, the quality is good so though they're light weight - they don't feel flimsey. The palette closes with a magnetic closure and is tight enough so that I don't get too worried about my e/s falling out when the palette is stored on its side.
The palette holds a variety of pans, and can hold non-mac ones if you add a magnet. I even put the square ones from the UD palette's in here. You can find many videos on youtube about how to depot most 'pot' form eyeshadows and outfit them to work well in the mac palette.
Also, the slim design is good for storage and the simplicity (no embellishments) make it so you can decorate the covers to identify the colors contained therein.

on 11/20/2009 11:12:00 AM

Great to make your own custom palette easy to fill and refill! Slim so you can carry with you for touch ups or if you have a client and don't wanna bring your whole heavy case of stuff.

on 11/15/2009 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have two of these palettes. One for my neutrals and one for my brights. These palettes are so handy, because you can depot all your shadows, and can carry them around without having to truck around little pots. I've also depotted my Smashbox and Urban Decay shadows to fit into these babies. If you want more room, there are tons of tutorials on how to take the little grid out so that you can fit up to 26 shadows in one palette! And placing shadows in palettes definitely frees up room!

on 11/7/2009 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love how mac has palettes so you can keep your eyeshadows together and it's easy to see all your colors and choose which ones you want to wear. Since the palette is magnetic, it's really easy to move your shadows around. It's also cheaper to buy the eyeshadows in the pan form.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have 4 of them! Love them! Makes traveling so much more easier. They compact, non messy and they hold 15 shadows!! It's great!! Especially since the shadows for this palette are about $3.50 cheaper than the ones in the pot!

on 6/9/2009 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's just entirely too handy for me. Pricey? You guys are tripping, just get it from Ebay, it's an empty palette! No need to be picky about where you're buying it.

on 6/7/2009 6:17:00 AM

I love this palette! It's a bit pricey, but I'll pay what I have to to take care of my make-up and organise it properly.
Personally I have one MAC eyeshadow, and the other 14 spaces are filled with Urban Decay eyeshadows! They fit perfectly!
If you only have one palette but up to about 24 eyeshadows, you can actually remove the tray with the circular holes in and you end up with a blank palette.

on 6/7/2009 6:04:00 AM

Keeps all my e/s organized and I dont have to waste time searching for the color I want.

Love it!!! Feels very professional, great to have your eyeshadows in one place, wherever you take it. I love rearranging them and getting them perfect. Also a huge timesaver: Think about how long it takes to find each little compact or even quad, two hands to open it, use it, close it, find the next one...

Popular Palettes